PDA

View Full Version : who is the most handsome and ugliest player in WC ?

BadMann
08-30-2006, 12:37 PM
Most handsome - Hamann , imo , :D
Ugliest - i say the black guy in greece nt , but i dont know how to spell his name ?

Jan van Grabski
08-30-2006, 12:50 PM
WOW, Never in my wildest dreams did i ever imagine such thread coming this year. WOW.

fariz
08-30-2006, 12:53 PM
to BadMann: Yeah Hamman also likes you.No problem here.Its getting hot here.:D

Digdis
08-30-2006, 01:07 PM
WOW, Never in my wildest dreams did i ever imagine such thread coming this year. WOW.
Also had thought so before Badmann joined the forum. :D :D :D

elaj
08-30-2006, 01:08 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

rikhardur
08-30-2006, 01:16 PM
Hamann seems the most handsome to me too.
Guys it's just an aesthetic thing, it doesn't mean you're gay or anything. I'm sure any man is able to say if a man looks handsome or not, just like a woman can say if another woman is pretty or not and that never made her a lesbian ;)
I mean if this question seems to be the problem :D

Minotavros
08-30-2006, 01:20 PM
I don't know who is the prettiest, but I can guarantee that Varejao will be the ugliest if Brazil will face Greece again

robbe
08-30-2006, 01:23 PM
Duenas, but unfortunately, he isn't in Japan.

BadMann
08-30-2006, 01:23 PM
dirk nowtzki is ugly to me too , :D

PHILIPeurobasket
08-30-2006, 01:24 PM
Now I know ... you are gay :D

PHILIPeurobasket
08-30-2006, 01:25 PM
Oh my GOD !!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

BadMann I will ask you again - are you gay !? :D

BadMann
08-30-2006, 01:25 PM
Duenas, but unfortunately, he isn't in Japan.

just post his photo show her :D

BadMann
08-30-2006, 01:28 PM
Now I know ... you are gay :D

many friend of mine also said that to me , but i think im not :D

robbe
08-30-2006, 01:35 PM
just post his photo show her :D
http://psicopata.blogia.com/upload/20060420105439-1066931269.jpg

fariz
08-30-2006, 01:37 PM
GO to USA team.Maybe you can be helpfull to them.:)

BadMann
08-30-2006, 01:41 PM
Hamann is so handsome should i adverse him to change name to HadMann :D

last words i post in this thread take it easy , :D

LuDux
08-30-2006, 01:42 PM
Phillip, there's nothing you can do about it, just relax and try to have fan

PHILIPeurobasket
08-30-2006, 01:42 PM
last words i post in this thread take it easy , :D

No becouse this board is about basketball and WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP and not about so stupid threads ....

PHILIPeurobasket
08-30-2006, 01:44 PM

Maybe yes, I didnt fight with "sickness"

arsinoh
08-30-2006, 02:46 PM
Just to add a woman's opinion, Spain has a lot of goodlooking players.

adebisi
08-30-2006, 02:57 PM
My firends (girls) oppinion about Lithuanian NT players:
Handsome: Javtokas, Jasaitis, Kalnietis
Ugly: M.Zukauskas

adebisi
08-30-2006, 02:59 PM

He already have one and his name is BadMann :D

YYY
08-30-2006, 03:08 PM
I'm sure any man is able to say if a man looks handsome or not

Not me. :rolleyes: I have totally no idea if a man looks good or not. Of course I can distinguish the VERY ugly ones. :D Though everyone else looks same to me. I remember I had this conversation with one of my classmates, she gave me some examples of handsome man, average looking and etc but that didn't help too much. Anyway I can try to guess that Gianluca Basile looks handsome :D. Can someone tell me if I am right?

CG
08-30-2006, 03:09 PM
for me definitely Frederic Weis:)

rikhardur
08-30-2006, 03:13 PM
Anyway I can try to guess that Gianluca Basile looks handsome :D. Can someone tell me if I am right?
I guess he does, a girl friend of mine loves him :D

lover
08-30-2006, 04:40 PM
basile, jasaitis, hamann and cenk akyol seem handsome to me..

ps: pls don't call me gay :)

YYY
08-30-2006, 04:42 PM
ps: pls don't call me gay :)
Then you better hope Philip doesn't see your message. :D

Juan Carlos Nadal
08-30-2006, 04:51 PM
Cheez guys, you don't have to be a homosexual to be able to tell (or express freely) who is good looking and who's not.

stuart
08-30-2006, 04:55 PM
Yeah thanks JCN, I thought we were past that kind of thing here. I have a friend that watched the Spain-Serbia game and thinks the Spanish team is quite good-looking - Calderon, Sergio Rodriguez, even Rudy Fernandez.

Uros Tripkovic is a good looking kid as is Tony Parker.

Stuart

LuDux
08-30-2006, 05:09 PM
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f19/miss_Malbec/Random%20Jazz/skeletor_gay.jpg

J-Mart
08-30-2006, 05:21 PM
Peter John Ramos is the ugliest living thing I have seen in my lifetime! :D

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/4352/082306galeria1po8.jpg

rikhardur
08-30-2006, 05:32 PM
Cheez guys, you don't have to be a homosexual to be able to tell (or express freely) who is good looking and who's not.
That was my point :)

Juan Carlos Nadal
08-30-2006, 05:46 PM
My opinion:

Ugly:
-Gasol (does he honestly think that the beard looks good on him?)
-Papadopoulos (another "let's-try-to-hide-my-ugliness-with-some-hair" attempt that went wrong)
-Solak (even without his "facial-hair crime" he would still look ugly as hell)
Turkey are quite lucky actually. By getting rid of Mirsad, Hedo and Okur, not only they got rid of their troublesome stardom but also from the ugliest WC trio possible).
-Wade
-Ramos (damn man, that pic will haunt me now)
-Weis
-Bogut
-Marconato

Erdogan is not ugly but I red a (joky) article somewhere about one of Erdogan's secret weapons. It says that Erdogan's great performances must be partly be attributed to the fact that his opponents underestimate him given that he looks like he's working for a kebab shop in Dusseldorf... (it sounds nasty, but the article was overall very flattering to him)

Good looking:
Basile
Carmelo
Jasaitis
Becirovic (sp?)

caaprius
08-30-2006, 05:52 PM
we dont have to be gays to say which man is handsome. i think it's just a question of our open-mindness. anyways, back to topic :)
handsome: Calderon, Becirovic, Spanoulis, Australian guy.. Smith I think. ;)
ugly: Rocca, Bosh, Papadopoulos.

J-Mart
08-30-2006, 05:58 PM
Daniel Santiago looking "handsome" with the shades :D

:cool:
http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/9620/gafas2cm6.png

caaprius
08-30-2006, 06:23 PM
Daniel Santiago looking "handsome" with the shades :D

how could i forget him? :D

LuDux
08-30-2006, 06:25 PM
http://onfinite.com/libraries/982374/album/540/405/5b4.jpg

Levenspiel
08-30-2006, 06:26 PM
Calderon? good-looking? I knew I did not understand at all :rolleyes::D

rikhardur
08-30-2006, 06:30 PM
http://onfinite.com/libraries/982374/album/540/405/5b4.jpg
ROTFL

Jan van Grabski
08-30-2006, 06:36 PM
i admit, we dont have a good pool of handsome guys this year. But from what we have:

Gianluca Basile (oh, and a good FT shooter too. tnx. :D )
http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Basketball/Worlds/2006/08/19/basile250.jpg

i can't stand:
Kerem Gonlum (i admit, he looks normal, but he makes my flesh creep)
http://www.euroleague.net/fotos/noticias/jornada1/gra_1445_51.jpg

23_for_life
08-30-2006, 06:46 PM
No becouse this board is about basketball and WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP and not about so stupid threads ....

Relax dude, I remember old IBN we had same thread and no one had problems with it... if you don't like these kinda threads, just don't read them and don't post on them, but don't call some one else's thread stupid. Besides these are basketball players aren't they?

Anyway, my picks are

Handsome: Basile, Hamann and Navarro.

Juan Carlos Nadal
08-30-2006, 06:56 PM
i can't stand:
Kerem Gonlum (i admit, he looks normal, but he makes my flesh creep)
http://www.euroleague.net/fotos/noticias/jornada1/gra_1445_51.jpg

Is that an indirect way of telling me that you can't stand me and that I make you creep?

Jan van Grabski
08-30-2006, 07:08 PM
Is that an indirect way of telling me that you can't stand me and that I make you creep?

No, of course, no....though you are the dead spit of him:D

DanMajerle
08-30-2006, 07:53 PM
Chris Bosh, this boy definately loooks really ugly.

stuart
08-30-2006, 09:31 PM
Chris Bosh, this boy definately loooks really ugly.

Yeah, he has a super-freaky-mutated long neck too.

Stuart

mayteromanl
08-30-2006, 10:30 PM
Handsome: Javtokas, Garbajosa, Calderón....and I don't remember more...

Ugly: A lot of.... I could say some teams...

Ah, Gasol is not ugly, I mean, without that beard

rikhardur
08-30-2006, 10:38 PM
Ah, Gasol is not ugly, I mean, without that beard
I remember him when he was a junior player and his face changed very little since then. He's a baby face to me, perhaps that's why he now has a beard to cover it and look more adult :D I must admit it works :D

mktackabery
08-31-2006, 03:16 AM
Without a doubt, this is the silliest thread about the WC so far, which is why I can't resist it. While I agree on political and ethical grounds that men should be able to admit other men are handsome, I think attractiveness is a purely subjective indicator primarily based on the presumed suitability of others as sexual partners. Women look for alpha males, blah blah blah. Luckilly I'm a heterosexual women and we are talking about guys, but I had to admit I was a bit surprised by the amount of posters. Hey, it's okay with me if it's okay with you. :D

And here's a dirty little secret: women watch basketball to look at gorgeous men. I know, you are all shocked to your very core. I like basketball for the competition, the thrill of sport, etc., etc., but let's be honest, I really like sweaty men . . . well, not too sweaty and at a distance. I mean, let's consider basketball. Only five guys on the court who are always huddling with each other with lots of rubbing and sliding up against each other. Who happen to be wearing shorts. It's all good to me. :p

So, in the incredibly talented plus gorgeous category, which means you would walk a thousand miles to see him dribble at a high school invitational, but who are too beautiful to be real, we have:
Ginobili (Argentina) and . . . actually, Ginobili is in a category all by himself. The one reserved for tall, dark men who can do a 180 in the air while switching hands and winking, who also speak Portugese and send flowers to their grandmother every week.

In the men you don't kick out of bed category:
Gonlum (Turkey) - repeat after me: arms. arms. arms. I know why he wears those armbands. Shows off those muscles!
Solak (Turkey) - the very definition of tall, dark and handsome my mother warned me about.
Huertas (Brasil) - Marcelo, meet Matthew McConaughey. It's the eyes.
Chatzivrettas (Greece) - but sometimes it's the jaw.

In the cute category, meaning you want to give them some milk and cookies and a nice warm blankie, and in five years, they have the chance to get really, really handsome but they have to prove they can drive first:p:
Belinelli (Italy) - is he really old enough to fly by himself all the way to Japan? I'm sure someone had to pin his name and address on his shirt in case he got lost.
Ilyasova (Turkey - gee, try to figure out which team Michelle has been watching) - it's the long hair, waifish, too skinny rock-star look. I'll bet teenaged girls follow him everywhere.

I can't do ugly, I don't like that word and besides, everyone has somebody who loves them, even Chris Paul.

PRSURF
08-31-2006, 03:28 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :eek: :eek: puff, I feel something rare here in this thread hehehe

mktackabery
08-31-2006, 11:32 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :eek: :eek: puff, I feel something rare here in this thread hehehe
It's time you all knew the truth. Women couldn't keep it a secret forever.

Jan van Grabski
08-31-2006, 12:31 PM
And here's a dirty little secret: women watch basketball to look at gorgeous men.

Have you done a statistacal survey to arrive at such generalization ? :D

King Bowser Koopa
08-31-2006, 05:17 PM
I admit this goes beyond my comprehension. I would say it’s easier for women to anticipate what we are going to find attractive than the other way around. The other day I discovered some women find Navarro good-looking. I’m still in state of shock.

And Ginobili? I mean, there is a friend of mine whom we call Ginobili to make fun of him! Now It is not funny anymore! Thank you, Michelle. :mad: :D

PRSURF
09-01-2006, 01:23 AM
It's time you all knew the truth. Women couldn't keep it a secret forever.OKK:D ,you are the boss here:p ,heh btw my name is Edgardo,bla bla,hehehe:cool: :rolleyes:

mktackabery
09-01-2006, 03:24 AM
LOL too funny! flirty boys. . . I love this place! Are you saying Manu isn't handsome? Blasphemy!!!

NaF, what would sports be without a really juicy generalization at least once a day? I guess I could go back to saying I watch basketball for the dunks or something (naw, bo-ring). Like my husband doesn't watch Spurs games hoping they'll show Tony Parker's girlfriend Eva Langoria during the breaks, which they always do. I'm sure you all watch the cheerleaders to see their amazing athletic feats: pyramid building and shaking pom-poms. I'm sure those girls must have mini-skirts and tube-tops on so they can better accomplish that stuff. No way to do a backflip in long pants, right?

Sure. :rolleyes:

mktackabery
09-01-2006, 03:26 AM
OKK:D ,you are the boss here:p ,heh btw my name is Edgardo,bla bla,hehehe:cool: :rolleyes:
Bla bla back at ya, Ed. Hey, like the avatar, but why do point guards always stick out their tongues? Do they need them out there to navigate or something? Is it like a compass? :D

PRSURF
09-01-2006, 06:01 AM
Bla bla back at ya, Ed. Hey, like the avatar, but why do point guards always stick out their tongues? Do they need them out there to navigate or something? Is it like a compass? :DMmm yes,its like a GPS:D :rolleyes: