No announcement yet.

Can Lebanon still qualify to 2nd round?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Lebanon still qualify to 2nd round?

i don't think so.

Originally posted by John.AbouElias View Post
    i don't think so.
    Useless topic,this should be posted in your Lebanon thread

Comment

i don't think so.
      scenario 1: Lebanon beats Lithuania by 23 or more points and New Zealand beats Canada. (also: Lithuania loses to Spain and France; New Zealand loses to France)

scenario 2: Canada beats New Zealand, Lebanon beats Lithuania by 1 or more points. (also: Lithuania loses to Spain and France)

The way this group is shaping up, New Zealand could beat France, Canada could beat France, Lithuania could beat Spain. It is too early to tell - the one sure thing is that Lebanon must beat Lithuania to advance. (assuming that Lebanon loses to Spain, which is very likely)

Comment

Originally posted by christodoulou76 View Post
        scenario 1: Lebanon beats Lithuania by 23 or more points and New Zealand beats Canada. (also: Lithuania loses to Spain and France; New Zealand loses to France)

scenario 2: Canada beats New Zealand, Lebanon beats Lithuania by 1 or more points. (also: Lithuania loses to Spain and France)

The way this group is shaping up, New Zealand could beat France, Canada could beat France, Lithuania could beat Spain. It is too early to tell - the one sure thing is that Lebanon must beat Lithuania to advance. (assuming that Lebanon loses to Spain, which is very likely)
        in any case. the Lebanese NT does not deserve qualification.
        unless we see some miraculous game.
        and i do not believe in useless miracles.

Comment

Yes We Can!!

After losing to NZ!! We have nothing to lose, i'm sure that our players players will give everything they have to make a BIG surprise and beat one of Spain or more likely Lithuania!! (Hope so!!)

Goo Lebanon!

Comment

Originally posted by khaledlebanon View Post
            Yes We Can!!

After losing to NZ!! We have nothing to lose, i'm sure that our players players will give everything they have to make a BIG surprise and beat one of Spain or more likely Lithuania!! (Hope so!!)

Goo Lebanon!
            yeah but qualifying after the big upsets we recieved in front of supposedly teams close to our level, is like winning the lottery.. twice in a row :P

Comment

in any case. the Lebanese NT does not deserve qualification.
              unless we see some miraculous game.
              and i do not believe in useless miracles.
              i'll drink for that!

Comment

Originally posted by mavrick_h View Post
                i'll drink for that!
                lol it's not like we're gna be the FIFA 2006's France :P
                give up bro :P

Comment

Yeah, they can
                  Just gotta beat Spain
                  But everybody does that, so you don't have to worry
                  THE NBA IS FAKE

Comment

If you beat Spain tomorrow then you would get a ticket and it is doubtful if point difference would be important.

If you loose then you have to win against Lith by a big margin and... though you could win, I doubt you will be able to blow Lith's they aren't great but they arent bad either and Kleiza is a monster so far...

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information