Best floppers you've always heard of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best floppers you've always heard of

I wanted to start a thread where we can share info/names/videos of girly divers that are well known.

I was just introduced to this guy the other day, his name is Emanuel Ginobili, NBA player here in the U.S. Just look at that acting!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEef1T_lqwA
    Originally posted by J-Mart
    the land of the free and the home of the brave is the greatest joke I've ever heard. There is no such thing as liberty and the american dream is more overrated than Japeth Aguilar was when u guys found he was a pinoy
    sigpic

Vlade Divac.
    Follow my blogs and tweets. http://dxjayrocksnotes.blogspot.com/ and https://twitter.com/dxjayrock

Road To Rio 2016.

Kwentong Gilas ~ Gilas Serye. LMAO!!!

Comment

ronald tubid
      sigpicNEVER SAY DIE PILIPINAS!

Comment

Originally posted by obama2008 View Post
        Vlade Divac.
        Gifs or it didnt happends!!!!!!
        Originally posted by J-Mart
        the land of the free and the home of the brave is the greatest joke I've ever heard. There is no such thing as liberty and the american dream is more overrated than Japeth Aguilar was when u guys found he was a pinoy
        sigpic

Comment

The whole Spanish National Team. Such a shame because they don't need to, but it's in their DNA and can't help it.
          The Euroleague Organization and Mr Bertomeu are like the Bulgarian Government: corrupt, partially stupid, and a huge underestimator of people's intelligence.

Comment

Zalgiris fans made a video of Rytas players playing very aggressive and purpose of this video was to cry online about how evil Rytas are, but turns out that game was full of funny flops ;] enjoy

Comment

Nothing beats the "floppers" in football (soccer)

Nice thread and great evidence of great floppers in basketball but ... NOTHING beats the amount of floppers in football.

I love my football as much as I love my basketball and it is very unfortunate that this type of behaviour is carried along from generation to generation. There are a few countries that play football where the many footballers are not as bad such as Australia, New Zealand, USA ... and of course those hard core Poms and Leprechauns ... some of you may be thinking that the Lads from the UK are floppers, we they also do have a fair few but from my experience of playing indoor football with a bunch of ordinary UK lads, these lads don't take any %$#@ flopping.
              "No hay poder en el mundo que pueda cambiar el destino"
              -El Padrino

Comment

Originally posted by Juan Carlos Nadal View Post
                The whole Spanish National Team. Such a shame because they don't need to, but it's in their DNA and can't help it.
                Wanted to write pretty much the same thing.

Comment

Derek Fisher.

That guy is an actress.
                  Sacramento Kings
                  HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Navarro!!!! Man, he is the best in this area..also R.Fernandez, Mumbru.. in other words saying - whole spanish team..

But this one is good, I like it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjd07...eature=related

Comment

no-brainer

Originally posted by Richey666
                      yeah. fuck it. greece vs turkey, i dont care, whoever wins, I lose

Comment

Originally posted by Test View Post

Zalgiris fans made a video of Rytas players playing very aggressive and purpose of this video was to cry online about how evil Rytas are, but turns out that game was full of funny flops ;] enjoy
                        Can't find atleast one episode where rytas players were right...

Comment

Originally posted by SG- View Post
                          This is one of my favorite videos of all times. GVOAL.
                          Originally posted by CKR13
                          Derek Fisher.

That guy is an actress.
                          Agreed.

These aren't the greatest of all time, but these are some shameful flops:

Robert Horry

Baron Davis (probably the funniest)

LeBron James
                          "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
                            Derek Fisher.

That guy is an actress.
                            Fisher is one of the all time worst (best?) floppers. Before they changed the hand check rule he used to arm bar the opposing player on the perimeter to try and get them to 'back in'. When they did that he would body bump them 2-3 times (like a defender against a post player does) and then on the 4th bump he would lean in, take the bump and flop back like he had just been hit by a bull. What a joke, I can't stand him.

Comment

Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
                              Derek Fisher.

That guy is an actress.

^ HAH

Originally posted by SG- View Post
                              Navarro!!!! Man, he is the best in this area..also R.Fernandez, Mumbru.. in other words saying - whole spanish team..

But this one is good, I like it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjd07...eature=related
                              ...Come on - leave GarbaGEjosa out of the "starting five" of the most ridiculous?

(...all them superb players - yet they SUCK as personalities.....On the court, at least)
                              sigpic
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUdOiTjIcxo

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information