Spain

GROUP D
    Israel
    Montenegro
    Russia
    Turkey
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

Does anybody know if 15 years old,203 cm guard Aleksandar Vezenkov,son of veteran player Sasha Vezenkov,who was signed by Aris lately will play for Bulgarian u16 NT?In fibaeurope.com page they have him but it's not the final roster.Also any friend from Bulgaria knows something about his game?

Comment

Lithuanian NT
      Augustinas Jankaitis 202
      Timotis Kuckailis 200
      Denis Krestinin 200
      Marius Grigonis 197
      Simas Raupys 196
      Justas Tamulis 194
      Tomas Dimsa 192
      Arturas Makovskis 192
      Jokubas Gintvainis 191
      Paulius Naraskevicius 184
      Lukas Lekavicius 177
      Tomas Galeckas 176
      The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

French nt

Jean-François BASILEU 1.97 1994 forward
        Raphaël BINVIGNAT 1.95 1994 forward
        Alexandre CHASSANG 2.00 1994 power forward
        Boris DALLO 1.92 1994 Ailier sg/forward
        Kevin HARLEY 1.91 1994 sg
        Damien INGLIS 1.97 1995 forward/pf
        Mouhamadou JAITEH 2.03 1994 pf/c
        Charly MARAUX 1.82 1994 pg
        Benjamin MENDEZ 1.96 1994 forward
        Benjamin MERI 2.00 1994 pf/c
        Anthony RACINE 1.89 1994 pg/sg
        benjamin SENE 1.82 1994 pg

Lots of hope for this generation, even if the staff decided not to add more 95 while the 94/95 mix seems pretty good (it compares with the one we had for 88 & 89 generations)

Not geting any medal would be quite disappointing, even if the other teams have talented prospects (turkey, spain, serbia, etc.).
        Last edited by raph; 08-05-2010, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Who do you think are the most interesting prospects to keep an eye on?I guess Spires and Nikola Jankovic are among them.Also here in Greece they say very good words for Kyprianos Maragkos of pana.Is there any chance for Saric to play?I think he should,he shouldn't be too tired and with him Croatia is the big favorite.

Comment

For france charly maraux (already a mini buzz here for him), dallo, racine and inglis (who is very athletic)
            Someone who is following insep here added chassang & jaiteh, and he's less high on inglis despite his numbers.

For spain i assume badalona's players's (sanz & horns), for the rest no clue.

Comment

Originally posted by the_black_planet View Post
              Who do you think are the most interesting prospects to keep an eye on?I guess Spires and Nikola Jankovic are among them.Also here in Greece they say very good words for Kyprianos Maragkos of pana.Is there any chance for Saric to play?I think he should,he shouldn't be too tired and with him Croatia is the big favorite.
              Yes he will play but we are not favorites, there are to many problems even 94-95. could be perhaps most talented generation that we ever had from our independence (it is to earley to tell, but i'm pretey sure in that)

hezonja, other posibele star prospect besides saric and member of starting 5 injured hand vey hard and probabley he won't play, herendic one of key players injured and won't play for sure, brzoja curentley 2nd best player is injured consitantly, similar like prostran and he could miss, nicley taleted shooter proleta and PG junakovic were sent home because bad behavior, Saric not being with team, coach changed during preparations because he was beating kidds and throwing chair on them, 210 center bruno beca who left dubrava an went in US refused to sing cotract with our basketball federation in wich player must pay 10-15k euros when becomes senir in return for playing in "U" teams and of corse nepotisam. just for sample, kk zabok coach son, Antonio Crnjevic team was losin over 100 poits per game and he is in team

i don't know and i don't care who will play, all i know this should be our team, not like one or corupted federation will use

Hights are about, from what kids looked to me

Dominik Mavra (PG/SG 94. 192 Zadar)
              Martin Junaković (PG 94. 188 D. Petrović)
              Dominik Herendić (SG/PG 94. 192 Cedevita)
              Marko Proleta (SG 94. 195 Cibona)
              Mislav Brzoja ( G-F/PG 94. 195 Dubrava)
              Karlo Lebo (SF/SG 94. 195 Cedevita)
              Mario Hezonja (SF 95. 198 Zagreb)
              Dario Sarić (G-F 94. 205 Zareb)
              Nikola Urli (PF 94. 200 Cedevita)
              Danijel Zovko (PF/C 94. 204 Zadar)
              Filip Bundović (PF/C 94. 207 Cedevita)
              Bruno Beča (C 94. 210 US highschool)

First substitusions wold be:

Tomislav RadaoÅ¡ (SG 94. 193 Đakovo), Karlo Žganec (PF 95. 200 Fenix), Paolo Marinelli (PG 95. 185 Jadran)

unfortunally for us lot of this guys won't be here, while ther will be names like Hrkač, Črnjević...

From rest I knolw that France, Russia, Serbia and Montenegro have some very good prospects, don't know for rest
              Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
                Yes he will play but we are not favorites, there are to many problems even 94-95. could be perhaps most talented generation that we ever had from our independence (it is to earley to tell, but i'm pretey sure in that)

hezonja, other posibele star prospect besides saric and member of starting 5 injured hand vey hard and probabley he won't play, herendic one of key players injured and won't play for sure, brzoja curentley 2nd best player is injured consitantly, similar like prostran and he could miss, nicley taleted shooter proleta and PG junakovic were sent home because bad behavior, Saric not being with team, coach changed during preparations because he was beating kidds and throwing chair on them, 210 center bruno beca who left dubrava an went in US refused to sing cotract with our basketball federation in wich player must pay 10-15k euros when becomes senir in return for playing in "U" teams and of corse nepotisam. just for sample, kk zabok coach son, Antonio Crnjevic team was losin over 100 poits per game and he is in team

i don't know and i don't care who will play, all i know this should be our team, not like one or corupted federation will use

Hights are about, from what kids looked to me

Dominik Mavra (PG/SG 94. 192 Zadar)
                Martin Junaković (PG 94. 188 D. Petrović)
                Dominik Herendić (SG/PG 94. 192 Cedevita)
                Marko Proleta (SG 94. 195 Cibona)
                Mislav Brzoja ( G-F/PG 94. 195 Dubrava)
                Karlo Lebo (SF/SG 94. 195 Cedevita)
                Mario Hezonja (SF 95. 198 Zagreb)
                Dario Sarić (G-F 94. 205 Zareb)
                Nikola Urli (PF 94. 200 Cedevita)
                Danijel Zovko (PF/C 94. 204 Zadar)
                Filip Bundović (PF/C 94. 207 Cedevita)
                Bruno Beča (C 94. 210 US highschool)

First substitusions wold be:

Tomislav RadaoÅ¡ (SG 94. 193 Đakovo), Karlo Žganec (PF 95. 200 Fenix), Paolo Marinelli (PG 95. 185 Jadran)

unfortunally for us lot of this guys won't be here, while ther will be names like Hrkač, Črnjević...

From rest I knolw that France, Russia, Serbia and Montenegro have some very good prospects, don't know for rest
                Very sad to hear that mate,very bad for the country that gave birth to Toni Kukoc,Dino Radja and most of all Drazen Petrovic!

Comment

at least some good news for us. brzoja will be ready, not on 100% tough, while new coach called back junakovic
                  Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

32 points and 29 turnovers in 40 mins from Latvia against Spain.
                    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

And saric that gonna strike a triple double in his first game.
                      Very disappointing - statistics wise - game from micic btw.

Comment

Big surprise in the beginning with Denmark beating Greece. The Danish team has some talent but I did not believe to could be a threat for Greece which is also featuring some nice players like Maragkos. But Denmark won in the end by two points and three players scoring in double-figures: Peter Moeller, David Knudsen and Rasmus Larsen.
                        Interesting to see how far they can go...
                        ----------------------------------
                        http://www.europeanprospects.com
                        Who will be the next ...?
                        News and Scouting Reports on European Youth Basketball
                        ----------------------------------

Comment

we beat serbia, saric is beast, just neds to stop overfake him self and make so many ofensive fouls to cut down turnovers. i guess with so many problems saric is still nuff to beat probabley one of toughest rivals. nice games for talented Cedevita duo Air Lebo and Bundovic
                          Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Congratulations to Croatia!Guys are there any games going to be televised?It would be awesome to be able to watch the game between Croatia and Serbia btw...

Comment

Lithuania 46-66 France
                              quarters: (14:22, 12:15, 12:11, 8:18)
                              Augustinas Jankaitis 15pts
                              Charly Marauxas 19pts

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information