Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sun Yue in the 2010 NBA Summer League

Photos of Sun Yue at the Wizards summer league camp:

According to Mike Prada from SB Nation, Sun was allowed to be transferred to the Bucks because his SF experiment was bombing. Sure glad he is gone from the Wizards.

Comment

Wearing #1 for the Bucks..... SUN YUE! Who still cannot hit the side of the backboard. Definitely Scott Skiles has given Sun playing time so far (its halftime) and Sun has already put in more points than in three games with the Wizards but still clanking wide open jumpers and turning over the ball/getting trapped badly by defenders. Overall doesn't look very enthusiastic and seems to always be drooping his head.

Stats at halftime:
      PT: 9:41
      Shooting: 2-4 (0-1 from 3)
      FT: 1-1
      Assists: 3
      TO: 1
      +/-: -7

At this point definitely still not NBA material. At best he catches somebody's eye and gets sent down to the D-League again. Unsure how he'll places like Fort Wayne (Buck's affiliate)... when he was with the D-Fenders at least he was still in LA and hanging with the Lakers all the time.

Hope for a better half in the second half they are down right now and Sun needs to catch some eyes.

--------
      He needs to learn to move off the ball. Cannot just stand there why the other 4 guys on his team are running around. Terrible.
      Last edited by jxuusa; 07-17-2010, 04:05 AM.

Comment

Sun Yue highlights from 2010 NBA Summer League

Sun Yue and Jeremy Lin highlights from the Dallas vs Washington game.
        Lin was a fan favorite and perhaps played as well or better than John Wall.
        Sun Yue had a nice assist that lead to a dunk. But unfortunately, missed two open outside shots.

to see more of Lin, http://asianathletes.wordpress.comJuly 15, 2010Jeremy Lin in 2010 NBA Summer League game (Dallas vs Washington)Lin scores 13 points on 6-...

Comment

I remember Sun Yue having like 2 blocks on that game.
          Sacramento Kings
          HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Sun Yue finish his 2010 NBA summer league final game with 2pts (1-2), 5ast, and 2 TO. So strange! he got traded in the middle of the summer league. I never knew they are allow to trade players. I think Sun is the first one.

Comment

Originally posted by big show888 View Post
              Sun Yue finish his 2010 NBA summer league final game with 2pts (1-2), 5ast, and 2 TO. So strange! he got traded in the middle of the summer league. I never knew they are allow to trade players. I think Sun is the first one.
              Yeah, its very hard for players to be traded during the Summer League, as they have to undergo another set of Medical Tests for the new team. But before Sun Yue was traded, players like Alexis Ajinca got traded to Dallas when he was still playing for the Charlotte Bobcats.
              Sacramento Kings
              HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information