PDA

View Full Version : How can I make this my signature?

hagakure
08-27-2006, 12:01 AM
I want to use the following smiley as a signature. How is that possible?

http://www.basketforum.gr/forum/style_emoticons/default/blove.gif

J-Mart
08-27-2006, 12:34 AM
thats and image, so I thinks its should go with the code which I think is not available for our signatures

I would really love to have this as my signature!
[IMG]http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1719/ayuso1copyep8.jpg
:D

23_for_life
08-27-2006, 12:42 AM
thats and image, so I thinks its should go with the [img] code which I think is not available for our signatures

So use it, I don't know if I ask you before, but who is your favorite PR player?

J-Mart
08-27-2006, 02:26 AM
Ayuso :D

hagakure
08-27-2006, 03:35 AM
Ayuso :D

Dude, your signature is too big :p
But mine isn't really that big, so I was hoping they would make an exception :o
Do any moderators read this thread?

J-Mart
08-27-2006, 04:23 AM
Dude, your signature is too big :p
But mine isn't really that big, so I was hoping they would make an exception :o

yep

actually im one :D

PRSURF
08-27-2006, 04:24 AM
thats and image, so I thinks its should go with the code which I think is not available for our signatures

[IMG]http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1719/ayuso1copyep8.jpg
HOOOOO carajo what a pic,el pirata Ayuso,good good pic bro

stuart
08-27-2006, 06:07 AM
Hagakure

Unfortunately, I cannot allow your smiley image which is small and ok) without allowing images like Joseans idea too (which is too large imo) ... there is no determination or limit on size with signatures when I allow images.

Let me look if I can find a program that will help to automatically moderate signatures, if I can find something like that, I will let you know... give me two days.

Stuart

YYY
08-27-2006, 09:08 AM
Why don't you use it as your avatar?

Joško Poljak Fan
08-27-2006, 09:16 AM
Haga- that's the best smiley I've ever seen...

hagakure
08-27-2006, 12:03 PM
Hagakure

Unfortunately, I cannot allow your smiley image which is small and ok) without allowing images like Joseans idea too (which is too large imo) ... there is no determination or limit on size with signatures when I allow images.

Let me look if I can find a program that will help to automatically moderate signatures, if I can find something like that, I will let you know... give me two days.

Stuart

ok thanks. I'll try to use it as an avatar like someone else here suggested. Edit: I tried it and it doesn't work.

stuart
08-27-2006, 04:23 PM
ok thanks. I'll try to use it as an avatar like someone else here suggested. Edit: I tried it and it doesn't work.

Haga, give it a shot now.

I think it's a good idea to allow smilies in the signature (which I do, but this is not one of IBN's default smilies), but anything larger than a normal-sized smiley will not be allowed. I think it's a personal taste thing, but I hate going to forums that allow their users to have banners and large images in their signatures.

Stuart

23_for_life
08-27-2006, 08:28 PM
I think it's a personal taste thing, but I hate going to forums that allow their users to have banners and large images in their signatures.

Stuart

I kinda do too, it gets annoying after awhile, and one or two users (maybe mods should have that privilege) it's ok, but everyone having huge pictures, the scrolling to read the posts gets tedious and the forum loses its layout so to speak.;)

hagakure
08-28-2006, 04:11 PM

I think it's a good idea to allow smilies in the signature (which I do, but this is not one of IBN's default smilies), but anything larger than a normal-sized smiley will not be allowed. I think it's a personal taste thing, but I hate going to forums that allow their users to have banners and large images in their signatures.

Stuart

Thanks, it works now!

stuart
08-28-2006, 05:04 PM
Thanks, it works now!

Looks like Badmann beat you to it. :)

Stuart

Algaxy
09-05-2006, 06:14 AM
It's really good idea to allow small pictures in the signature :) How do you like mine one? Isn't it too large?

PHILIPeurobasket
09-05-2006, 07:42 AM
It's really good idea to allow small pictures in the signature :) How do you like mine one? Isn't it too large?

Nice, very nice :)

khatib
10-09-2006, 05:57 PM
I also like to have a signature

HIGHLANDER
10-19-2006, 04:12 PM
Dude, your signatur e is too big :p
But mine isn't really that big, so Iwas hoping they wouald mke an exception :o

Hold on a second guys..what you all talking about here? comparing sizes of what?:cool:

sinobball
10-21-2006, 06:44 PM
China_Team's sig is too big

HIGHLANDER
10-22-2006, 09:15 AM
Maybe he should get some work in movies, because if he has a personnel talent the world could be his. Tell him to watch Boogie nights for inspiration.:cool:

stuart
10-22-2006, 07:25 PM
China_Team's sig is too big

YOu are right, I've deleted it. Please keep your signatures the size of Algaxy's (see above) or smaller otherwise I will delete them as they are too intrusive to the purpose of this forum.

Stuart