young basketball player CV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• young basketball player CV

My name is Paun Victor Georgian. I was born in 10 april 1994 and my birthplace is Calafat, Dolj, Romania. I have 2.02m , 85 kg and I play three positions( 3,4,5).
    I started playing basketball since 12 years old. Three years I played in Calafat. Here, two coaches teached me first steps in basketball.
    Calafat is a small town so I don’t have results with this team but I played with teams from Serbia and Bulgaria.
    After these 3 years I transferred at Craiova where I played two years.
    In 2007-2008, me and guys obtained 2nd place on country and won Venus Cup.
    With this team I participated at CVETEX Camp in Kladovo,Serbia.
    After I graduated general school from Calafat with 9.17 ,I moved in Pitesti without family where I signed in National College Alexandru Odobescu.
    Now I’m playing at LPS Pitesti. This team is maybe the best in Romania and I hope I’ll be champion with this team in this year.
    I play since 13 years old for Romainian Team.
    With Romainian Team I had many competitions:
    We participated in summer of 2009 at Balkan Cup where we played with Macedonia,Bulgaria A and Bulgaria B. In this competitions we obtained 2nd place.
    In same summer I participated with another two players from Romania at FIBA Camp in Grecia.
    In winter of 2009 I participated with Romainian Team under 16 tournament hall in Geneva, Elvetia where we played with strong team like Serbia, Turkey, Grecia, Swiss, Italy, Spain and Geneva(under 18).
    I participated at more competitions with school’s team and streetball competitions.
    I don’t have a rich CV because I am at the beginning of my basketball carrier.
    In finally I hope I’ll play in a high level and I fight for this dream.

[for more informations write an email on paun_georgian@yahoo.com or add this ID]

Thank you!
Working...
X

Debug Information