PDA

View Full Version : NLB Adriatic League 2010/2011

Pages : [1] 2

rikhardur
05-07-2010, 11:16 PM
Zidek: Nymburk Bring Big-Time Hoops To Czech Republic

The eyes of the international basketball community will be on the Czech Republic later this year when the country hosts the FIBA World Championship for Women.

The men's game is creating a stir in the country, too, thanks to CEZ Nymburk, an ambitious club side that has competed in Europe for the past several years.

In a major development for the sport in the country, Nymburk have also gained entry to the Adriatic League.

Not only will the Czech giants compete in the Eurocup for a fourth straight year, they will bring some of the most famous basketball clubs in Europe like Partizan Belgrade and Cibona to Pardubice.

Former NBA and Euroleague center Jiri Zidek, a vice president of the Czech Basketball Federation, is a Nymburk club spokesman and he talked to Basketball World News about bringing Balkan hoops to his country.

Jiri, Nymburk have played in European competitions for several years, including the FIBA Europe Regional Challenge Cup, the FIBA Europe League, the FIBA EuroCup and the Eurocup. How has this benefitted the club, and what has it meant to the country?

Jiri Zidek: We have proven to ourselves and the sports public in the Czech Republic that there is space and hunger for quality basketball in the Czech Republic. Even though we are playing in Pardubice, a city 60km from Nymburk, we have been able to attract large crowds to our games, managing to set a record for the number of spectators with 10,640 during the CEZ Nymburk v Turow Zgorzelec game. All of our games over three years have been very competitive from beginning to end.

Have the fans in Nymburk embraced the European games, and will they be eager to watch teams like Partizan Belgrade and Cibona in the Adriatic League?

Jiri Zidek: We think that joining the Adriatic League is a step in the right direction. It's another effort to bring quality basketball to the Czech Republic. The former Yugoslavia is a hotbed of European basketball talent. The Adriatic League should appeal to our fans in the same way as the Eurocup with only one important difference - guaranteed 13 home games. Of course, with (Czech international) Jan Vesely not declaring himself eligible for the NBA Draft and staying with Partizan for another year, our game against Partizan should be a special event for Czech basketball.

Will all the games be televised?

Jiri Zidek: The Adriatic League is sole owner of TV rights for the competition. The league is in contact with Czech TV and it's believed that the majority of our games will be televised.

Will the club's budget have to increase substantially to strengthen the team, and to fund the additional travelling outside the country?

Jiri Zidek: We will try our best to increase our budget for next season even in the light of very difficult economic conditions that exist at the moment. The invitation to play in the Adriatic League is an honor but also a responsibility at the same time, therefore we must do our best to build a competitive team.

Does adding the Adriatic League games make it more attractive for players to come to Nymburk?

Jiri Zidek: Yes, I definitely think that in eyes of players and agents especially, the credibility of Nymburk should be on the way up. The Adriatic League is a high quality competition that is closely watched in the whole of Europe.

Does the Czech league benefit overall by this, with Nymburk being allowed to skip part of the regular season? How does this work?

Jiri Zidek: With the quality of basketball that will be coming to the Czech Republic, we believe that the basketball overall in our country will benefit from us playing in the Adriatic League. The Czech league will not suffer because we will play the second stage of the MNBL when the league is split into the top six teams and bottom seven teams. We will join the top five teams after 22 rounds and play a total of 10 games against them that will determine the positioning for the play-offs. This way, we will play against six teams from the Czech league in a season and therefore will not lose contact with the domestic competition.
http://www.fibaeurope.com/coid_eOR4OmqCHiUMJ3uoHEeKr1.articleMode_on.contain er_frontpage.html

Dtown
05-08-2010, 04:14 AM
Looks like the Adriatic league is getting even stronger, definitely becoming one of the elite leagues of Europe.

Dule_Vujosevic
05-08-2010, 02:46 PM
Best league after Spain & Greece. Gonna be difficult challenge for Partizan to won 5 times in row :D

Led00
05-08-2010, 07:23 PM
I don't know...

Greek league is not so strong. It is all between Oly and Pao, and some lucky team that explodes every few seasons... In NLB, we have Partizan that is dominating last years, but those were all tight wins. Cibona, Olimpija, Hemofarm, Partizan, Nynburk... I mean, i think it's a little bit stronger than Greek.

pohani komarac
05-10-2010, 02:21 PM
will see what league will look like and what roosters will they create

cibona, olimpija, zadar are very close to collaps, not to metnion zvezda and bosna who might not even play next season.

Gruebler
05-10-2010, 02:40 PM
@pohani. The rumors about some Adriatic League teams to collapse have been a constant issue for some years now, but still they do play and still are considered viable candidates for Euroleague B-licences, aren't they?

BTW: Where's the connection between Czech Republic and Adriatic? It appears as if NLB Adriatic League tackles the financial and competitive problems of national leagues by forging a strong international competition. Who will be next to join? Wels from Austria?

Led00
05-10-2010, 02:52 PM
@pohani. The rumors about some Adriatic League teams to collapse have been a constant issue for some years now, but still they do play and still are considered viable candidates for Euroleague B-licences, aren't they?

BTW: Where's the connection between Czech Republic and Adriatic? It appears as if NLB Adriatic League tackles the financial and competitive problems of national leagues by forging a strong international competition. Who will be next to join? Wels from Austria?

Yeah, but this time it's really bad... Never have I seen the worst financial crises in sport than this one.

Maccabi also played in Adriatic league... It is more likely to become league of Slovens :D

pohani komarac
05-10-2010, 03:13 PM

this time situation is very, very bad and it's about to see what will happen. and they are candidats on paper, but never got licsense even last year by results hemofarm and zadar were among 30 teams, but as usuall uleb leaders favorited their loved "big market teams"

and some historicall teams actally are crushed. institutons like split and sibenik

as for czech you have to ask nlb and uleb leaders who are forcing this things like invitations and paying willd cards

personaly i'm not so much for them in this league no matter they will make competition stronger, as one of clubs from this region will be left without strong competition, and legue was formed under parol of "impruving basketball in this region"

pohani komarac
05-12-2010, 12:46 PM
Well one positive news when it comes to money, KK Cedevita will incrise budget for 30% and knowing they won't need pay willd card like last year that at least by money maybe will land them over Cibona and Partizan. Besides that they will play qualyfications for eurocup and those things togheter could land them some serius players. I wouldn't be suprised if they pass Cibona and Zadar in battle for Euroleague next season...Togh I'm bit scared what will hapend with few solid prospects they have especially since they intentionaly made evrything for their development team not to qualfy in A1 league

mbenga
05-19-2010, 07:30 PM
Asesoft Ploiesti from Romania or Lukoil Academic from Bulgaria could be good options.

AirBall
05-25-2010, 02:20 PM
New rap song about Kecman's buzzer beater...

kaN7VmvUp0A

Led00
05-25-2010, 03:33 PM
Lol at the song! :D :D :D

"Jao.... Jao.... Jao...!!!" hahahahahaha

pohani komarac
05-25-2010, 03:43 PM
LOL

It brings bad memories back but great work:D

Aco Petrovic JAO! LOL:D

pohani komarac
06-09-2010, 04:04 PM
14 teams comfirmed for next season

Cibona, Zadar, Cedevita, Zagreb (Croatia), Partizan, Crvena Zvezda, Hemofarm, Radnički (Serbia), Široki, Bosna (B&H), Olimpija, Krka (Slovenia), Budućnost (Montenegro), Nyburk (CZE)

Bigest questions raised Bosna over Igokea as Bosna fineshed behind Igokea in championsip. Director of NLB Josip Bilić said Igokea can't appeal in Sidro, they must do that in B&H bb federation as B&H bb federation send to Sidro final standings of B&H in wich Bosna finished 2nd over Igokea. President of B&H bb federation is also president of KK Bosna and for firs time they counted cup (wich Bosna won) and national championship results togheter:rolleyes:

Picek
06-26-2010, 08:27 AM
it looks like FMP will play in NLB in 2010/2011 season afterall..
Radnički is on verge of bankruptcy and FMP will take their place..

Roy M
06-26-2010, 09:08 AM
it looks like FMP will play in NLB in 2010/2011 season afterall..
Radnički is on verge of bankruptcy and FMP will take their place..

An hypothetical question:
I know that David Blatt like the Adriatic League, and it won't be surprise if he'll ask to play their once again:

Is the League will re-open the registration to Maccabi in this case?

elaj
06-26-2010, 09:25 AM
An hypothetical question:
I know that David Blatt like the Adriatic League, and it won't be surprise if he'll ask to play their once again:

Is the League will re-open the registration to Maccabi in this case?
I doubt. They already closed the registration for upcoming season but I guess if some club bankrupts (could happen) they could consider it. Nymburk paid 250.000€ for wild card (plus they will cover the expenses of all Adriatic League teams which will travel to Czech Rep.). Money runs Adriatic League, unfortunately.

Roy M
06-26-2010, 09:28 AM
I doubt. They already closed the registration for upcoming season but I guess if some club bankrupts (could happen) they could consider it. Nymburk paid 250.000€ for wild card (plus they will cover the expenses of all Adriatic League teams which will travel to Czech Rep.). Money runs Adriatic League, unfortunately.

As all the Capitalist world... :rolleyes:

pohani komarac
06-26-2010, 10:05 AM

i heard 500k

if maccabi decides step in i have no doubt they would expend league very quickly, but maccabi won't try to do it so no need to biging it up

as for next season as usuall lot of coaches and players leaving clubs but it seems ths year it's biger than usual so i expect level drops bit

elaj
06-26-2010, 10:21 AM
i heard 500k

if maccabi decides step in i have no doubt they would expend league very quickly, but maccabi won't try to do it so no need to biging it up

as for next season as usuall lot of coaches and players leaving clubs but it seems ths year it's biger than usual so i expect level drops bitMaybe with all the expenses they need to pay also to other clubs, but I know from reliable sources (sources connected to management of the league) that the Nymburk paid 250.000€ just for wild card to join the league. ;)

Led00
06-26-2010, 12:35 PM
I would love to c Maccabi in the league, but that wont happen...
No rush, it will be stronger and stronger every year...

pohani komarac
06-30-2010, 07:20 PM
http://www.kosarka.hr/main.asp?dir=news&newsid=33985

seems dodig decided to spit some more money as there is turnaround for willd card so igokea should play nlb

Led00
07-01-2010, 07:40 AM
I was wondering what will be the last minute changes :p

rikhardur
08-02-2010, 09:24 PM
Bosna Sarajevo signed Marko Batina and Dino Hodžić.

Picek
08-16-2010, 06:48 PM
once upon a time a big talent Aleksandar Ugrinoski is training with Cedevita..
last time I heard about him he was playing in Austria for some club..
I would like to see what has become from him..

elaj
08-16-2010, 07:48 PM
once upon a time a big talent Aleksandar Ugrinoski is training with Cedevita..
last time I heard about him he was playing in Austria for some club..
I would like to see what has become from him..

Born: May 7, 1988 in Skopje, MKD
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Outlook:
A guard with very interesting athletic skills. He is very quick and powerful, and has a great leaping ability. His passing skills will turn him soon in one of the most promising European PG, even if has yet some to learn in reading the game and in decision making.
Career:
2002-2003: Cibona Zagreb Cadet Team
2003-2004: Cibona Zagreb: Euroleague: 2 games: 0pts, 0reb, 1.5apg; Adriatic League: 3 games: 0.7ppg, 1reb, 2.3apg
2004: Reebok Euro Camp in Treviso (Italy)
2004-2005: KK Dubrava Sport Tip Zagreb (A1, starting five): Stage1: 17 games: 7.4ppg, 3.2rpg, 3.2apg, 1.1spg, 2FGP: 31.7%, 3FGP: 16.7%; Play-Out: 9 games: 7.3ppg, 2.2rpg, 2.9apg, 1.6spg, 2FGP: 43.2%, 3FGP: 28.6%
2005 July: Basketball without Borders European Camp by NBA/FIBA in Treviso, Italy
2005-2006: KK Cibona VIP Zagreb (A1): Euroleague: 2 games: 1.5ppg; Adriatic League: 3 games: 0.3ppg
2006-2007: KK Cibona VIP Zagreb (A1), in Oct.'06 moved to Arkadia Traiskirchen Lions (Austria-A Bundesliga): Stage 2: 9 games: 1.4ppg, 1.2rpg, 1.4bpg; Stage 1: 15 games: 4.6ppg, 1.8rpg, 1.9bpg
2007 October: Utah Flash (D-League) training camp
2007: Drafted by Utah Flash (D-League,3rd(38))
2007-2008: Utah Flash (D-League), left in Jan.'08, came back in April '08: 18 games: 2.2ppg, 1.6apg
2008: Treviso Summer League (Contarini Team)
2008: Drafted by Anaheim Arsenal (D-League,7rd(104))
2008-2009: Anaheim Arsenal (D-League), left in Nov.'08, in Feb.'09 moved to KK Fersped-Rabotnicki Skopje (FYR Macedonia-Superleague): Balkan League: 7 games: 5.6ppg, 1.1rpg, 2.6apg, injured in June'09
2009-2010: Rilski Sport Samokov (Bulgaria-NBL): Bulgarian League: 13 games: 5.2ppg, 1.5rpg, 2.5apg, FGP: 50.0%, 3PT: 36.0%, FT-2(90.0%); Balkan League: 5 games: 4.0ppg, 1.6rpg, 2.4apg, in Jan.'10 moved to Vardar Osiguruvanje Skopje (FYR Macedonia-Superleague, starting five): 16 games: 6.7ppg, 2.9rpg, 2.8apg, FGP: 44.0%, 3PT: 23.5%, FT: 81.8%
Awards/Achievements:
Macedonian U16 National Team -01
Croatian U16 National Team -03-04
Criatian Cup (Kresimir Cosic Cup) Semifinals -04, 06
European Championships U16 in Greece -04
Croatian U18 National Team -04-06
Adriatic League Regular Season Champion -04
EC U18 Challenge Round -04: 4 games: 5.8ppg, 3.0rpg, 3.3apg, 1.8spg
Adriatic League Finalist -04
Croatian League Regular Season Champion -04
Croatian League Champion -04
European Championships U18 in Belgrade -05: 8 games: 11.3ppg, 3.1rpg, Ast-2(4.9apg), FGP: 38.8%, 3FGP: 34.2%, FT: 68.4%
Croatian A1 League Regular Season Champion -06
Croatian A1 League Champion -06
European Championships U18 in Amaliada (Greece) -06: 8 games: 7.6ppg, 2.8rpg, 3.3apg, 2FGP: 32.6%, 3FGP: 25%, FT: 70%
Nike Hoop Summit (World Select Team) -07
Balkan League Finalist -09
Macedonian League Regular Season Runner-Up -09
Macedonian League Champion -09
Macedonian Cup Semifinals -09
Macedonian League Regular Season Champion -10
Macedonian League Finalist -10
Great example what too much hype does...

pohani komarac
08-19-2010, 04:15 PM
Great example what too much hype does...

and cheting with your date of birth;)

AirBall
09-30-2010, 05:03 PM
Join fantasy challenge for NLB Adriatic League...

http://www.fantaziranje.com/kosarka/home/home.php

wardjdim
10-02-2010, 08:42 PM
Haha cool!

Thanx ;)

Limar
10-09-2010, 10:10 AM
On this page : www.adriaticbasket.info/w2/club.php?id=4, there is Olimpia's roster and at the bottom :

# Non Registered players name

R Zoran Vrkić
R Kevinn Pinkney
R Kenny Gregory
R Giorgi Shermadini
R Sasu Salin
R Marque Perry

Are they going to play today ?

elaj
10-09-2010, 11:05 AM
On this page : www.adriaticbasket.info/w2/club.php?id=4, there is Olimpia's roster and at the bottom :

# Non Registered players name

R Zoran Vrkić
R Kevinn Pinkney
R Kenny Gregory
R Giorgi Shermadini
R Sasu Salin
R Marque Perry

Are they going to play today ?No. They can't. Due to FIBA case which doesn't allow them to be registered. Should be solved untill start of EL.

SunOverHStreet
10-09-2010, 02:06 PM
Hemofarm beats Cibona (http://www.adriaticbasket.info/w2/stats.php?gameid=2&sez=) in NLB league opener... Great game, Hemofarm with a nice come-back after trailing sixteen points in the first period.

prtzn
10-10-2010, 04:54 AM
Yesterday's games:
(1. Round)
Partizan - Budućnost 78:79 (http://www.adriaticbasket.info/w2/stats.php?gameid=1&sez=)
Široki - Krka 62:72 (http://www.adriaticbasket.info/w2/stats.php?gameid=3&sez=)
Cedevita - Zadar 70:66 (http://www.adriaticbasket.info/w2/stats.php?gameid=4&sez=)
Olimpija - Igokea 61:54 (http://www.adriaticbasket.info/w2/stats.php?gameid=5&sez=)
Nymburk - Zvezda 94:73 (http://www.adriaticbasket.info/w2/stats.php?gameid=7&sez=)

Tomorrow:
Zagreb - Radnički

Mačvan (of Hemofarm) is (for now) the MVP of the first round with
25pts (10/14;0/1;5/6), 7rbs (4d;3o), 1as, 1st, 2to, 1blk, 2pf (8 received)
for a ranking of 33

Bojan Bogdanović (of Cibona) is the top scorer with 29pts
(IMO, Bojan will have a bright future in the NBA, and I also wouldn't be surprised if he'll be one of the guys fighting for the EL regular season MVP honours as well...)

Interestingly enough, Partizan and Cibona both lost to unsuccessful EL Qualifying teams...

Partizan having massive problems at PF (we're still waiting for a PG and a PF), I'm not sure that we won't lose to Hemofarm as well (in the 2. round)

pohani komarac
10-10-2010, 11:43 AM
cibona opened game with zone defense wich was played by cibona most of game:rolleyes:, got on quick huge lead with breakaway points, but hemofarm adopted and rest of game was one sided for more quality team. cibona stayed close mostley because of hot bogdanovic. at the end stipcevic screwed something as usuall and hemofarm won

cedevita beat zadar in typical aco petrovic-danijel jusup 3 point shoot out

JureEe
10-10-2010, 06:13 PM
about game: union olimpija: igoknea..

im hapy for win of UO.. next time i hope for all players.. im very hapy for span, which have 17yrs and played well..

HeLLfiRe
10-11-2010, 10:13 PM
what about Union Olimpija? All players can be play against Zadar tomorrow ?

elaj
10-11-2010, 10:33 PM
what about Union Olimpija? All players can be play against Zadar tomorrow ?No. Things will not change untill club solves FIBA FAT issues (http://www.fiba.com/pages/eng/fc/expe/fat/p/openNodeIDs/16810/selNodeID/16810/fat-awards.html).

AirBall
10-11-2010, 11:06 PM
Huge problems for Crvena Zvezda... Luka Drca will be sidelined 4-6 weeks...

Alyosha12
10-12-2010, 06:50 AM
No. Things will not change untill club solves FIBA FAT issues (http://www.fiba.com/pages/eng/fc/expe/fat/p/openNodeIDs/16810/selNodeID/16810/fat-awards.html).

Interesting, they owe Ožbolt 100k and Ilievski a bit less then 300k. Both want cca. 40k penatly for the dellay.

So all in all Olimpija must pay 500k to both.

I still can't believe Ilievski had a 350k contract, the idiot that gave it to him should be put to jail, and made to sweep streets for the rest of his life, because business is clearly not his strong suit. FFS 350k for Ilievski? You could get 5 better player for that money lol.

pohani komarac
10-13-2010, 07:54 PM
after 2nd round it's prety clear legue level have droped do to fact lot of players have left, but at least lot of new young players and futur stars are geting miutes:) anway it should be most iteresing season

in my mind it looks like this

partizan
cedevita
hemofarm
cibona
buducnost
olimpija (ok they look bad for now, but they might join partizan as bit better when they alow their other singings to play)
nymburk
zagreb
igokea
krka
radnicki
zadar
zvezda
siroki

Mojado
10-14-2010, 10:04 AM
after 2nd round it's prety clear legue level have droped do to fact lot of players have left, but at least lot of new young players and futur stars are geting miutes:) anway it should be most iteresing season

in my mind it looks like this

partizan
cedevita
hemofarm
cibona
buducnost
olimpija (ok they look bad for now, but they might join partizan as bit better when they alow their other singings to play)
nymburk
zagreb
igokea
krka
radnicki
zadar
zvezda
siroki

I see it differently:

Partizan
Buducnost
Nymburk
- - - - - -
Cibona
KK Zagreb
- - - - -
Igokea
Radnicki
Zadar
Olimpija
- - - - - -
Krka
Zvezda
Siroki

SunOverHStreet
10-14-2010, 02:03 PM
I see it differently:

Partizan
Buducnost
Nymburk
- - - - - -
Cibona
KK Zagreb
- - - - -
Igokea
Radnicki
Zadar
Olimpija
- - - - - -
Krka
Zvezda
Siroki

Hmmm, and where are Cedevita and Hemofarm?:confused::D

Iggypop
10-14-2010, 05:29 PM
Nymburk still hasn't played against a stronger team, and i wouldn't rank them that high. Zagreb is also overhyped, I'm sure they are not better than Olimpija and for sure Cedevita is at moment in front of them.
Hemofarm depends on Macvan, if he leaves the club they will become just mediocre.

JureEe
10-16-2010, 07:56 AM
Olimpija have for now just half team and scpre 3/0. ....

Other player will beballow to play in few days.. on EL team will be full.

pohani komarac
10-16-2010, 09:40 PM
ŠIROKI!:)

Great game for young team of "wide hill". They just suprised Partizan (tough it's clear they miss PG and PF wich will make them top team again) with great hustle game. They controled game from start and onlything kept them in game was ofensive rebound and domination of Jawi and Katic. Crutial was young prospects Planinic who played all 2nd half with 4 fouls till last secends and who stoped Partizan bigs and young SG Pilepic with his clutch shooting from 8m and great play overall. (Hopefully dumb ass Joke get some balls and kicks out Kus from NT and puts this kid in NT) 92. born Barac wasn't productive as he was vs. overhyped Zubcic and Delas but no problems as long as he is geting pt and me happy:) Hopefuly they prove me and my predition cluless:o

As for Partizan even with loses they look as well selected team and if their aditions proves to be good they will surley be top team again. Milosavljevic looks impresive

Yesterday Cedevita beat Cibona expectedley even withotut their main player Bazdaric. They almost blow 22 point lead, but Cibona didn't know how to take their chance. Hopefully 2nd half of season to Radulovic that yound unqulity team can hide that only with big hustle and tough D and that he realise that this team can't win with fancy basketball. Maybe young Radosevic showed him when he started team going with his enormus energy how young team needs to play. Otherwise we are of to very long season

pohani komarac
10-17-2010, 06:30 PM
zagreb looks pathetic for mnow knowing how much they invested in team. kasun got 700k to be zoric back up:eek: daniels for now looks like total miss, whille renfroe so far loks only decent but nothing more. well at least he is good at defense, but for money they paid for him it's surley bad that sg simon has to take pg dutis along with 400 years old mulamerovic. hopefully for them it's only bad start

Kekec
10-18-2010, 08:51 PM
I really thought Buducnost could defeat Hemofarm. :)

pohani komarac
10-24-2010, 08:58 PM
wow, what a win over olimpija (who will be best team this season by my opinion) for our young team. bad side no team game for us again, just win on pure individual talent. bogdanovic was insane again. i just hope he stays on ground. never saw him befere last season, and only know him from "draft" sites but where that "unuthletic" saga by "scouts" created around him is made:confused: he may not be james:rolleyes: but totally dominated physcley all olimpija players in one on one game wich are not some unuthletic wimps and had monster dunk in trafic and same amezeing block. anway zubcic finally showed what player he cold be. played almost all min. on sf taking advantage of his zize with back to basket game, penetrated for perimeter, playing some d:eek: and scored clutch 3 at the end. also delas finily showing sings of life:)

if we coul just continiue like that:)

elaj
10-24-2010, 09:07 PM
Olimpija lost this game. No defense on Bogdanović what so ever. Wrong tactics. He'd never score 33 if we made some harsh fouls on him from the start. No way. Still, congrats...

wardjdim is a basketball genius.

Migelitas
10-24-2010, 09:35 PM
wow, what a win over olimpija (who will be best team this season by my opinion) for our young team. bad side no team game for us again, just win on pure individual talent. bogdanovic was insane again. i just hope he stays on ground. never saw him befere last season, and only know him from "draft" sites but where that "unuthletic" saga by "scouts" created around him is made:confused: he may not be james:rolleyes: but totally dominated physcley all olimpija players in one on one game wich are not some unuthletic wimps and had monster dunk in trafic and same amezeing block. anway zubcic finally showed what player he cold be. played almost all min. on sf taking advantage of his zize with back to basket game, penetrated for perimeter, playing some d:eek: and scored clutch 3 at the end. also delas finily showing sings of life:)

if we coul just continiue like that:)

Is there any video with Delaš 2+1 already?

wardjdim
10-24-2010, 10:21 PM
Basically, there can't be a league in this world where Bogdanovic scores so many points.. This is a very worrisome thing for Union Olimpija's perimeter defense

Now, with them travelling to Milano for an extremely important match, they will need to bounce back. They missed an important chance to prove themselves in an opposing homecourt. They would have beaten another Adriatic contender, they would have remained the sole unbeaten team in the competition and they would have proven that none of their previous wins was just a matter of early form

Now they are mentally screwed. Early or not, they have to win in Milano, against another team that is in a good form. And they play Partizan and Panathinaikos..

Pretty bad timing to let Bogdanovic kill them. I bet they will regret this defensive performance pretty soon

Thanks for paying your debts elaj ;)

pohani komarac
10-24-2010, 11:17 PM

i don't know and i doubt. in zagreb more importat game was hocky game with medvescak and jesenice and only "dinosors" like me are folowing basketball on cabel tv, ulike that "7th hockey division" batlle wich was on national tv and infront of loaded laud arena (7-8 thosed fans for sure) insane isn't it:eek:)

anway it was quite strong two handend dunk after stipcevic did all job beating two lines and giving him ball in perfect position for dunk. i think it was anagonye that juped on him and got dunked on?:D very, very suprising form him:eek::D

pohani komarac
10-24-2010, 11:20 PM
Olimpija lost this game. No defense on Bogdanović what so ever. Wrong tactics. He'd never score 33 if we made some harsh fouls on him from the start. No way. Still, congrats...

why not kill him:rolleyes: all i saw was total domination and wasn't looking like they didn't try

qiangdade
10-25-2010, 12:06 AM

JAJAJAJA!!! this must hurt alot. evenmoreso cause he is a bball retard:D:D

Chopin
10-25-2010, 12:28 AM
Basically, there can't be a league in this world where Bogdanovic scores so many points.. This is a very worrisome thing for Union Olimpija's perimeter defense

Now, with them travelling to Milano for an extremely important match, they will need to bounce back. They missed an important chance to prove themselves in an opposing homecourt. They would have beaten another Adriatic contender, they would have remained the sole unbeaten team in the competition and they would have proven that none of their previous wins was just a matter of early form

Now they are mentally screwed. Early or not, they have to win in Milano, against another team that is in a good form. And they play Partizan and Panathinaikos..

Pretty bad timing to let Bogdanovic kill them. I bet they will regret this defensive performance pretty soon

Come on, Bogdanović is a leader of Croatian national team. He scored 28 points in Barcelona 3 days ago and they have the same team like last year. Do you think Barcelona did not try to stop him? He is in such form that only a good team can stop him, nobody in Europe can stop him 1 on 1 right now, he is so hot...

And this was actually second game of Olimpija this year, so we struggle on team defence because of that. We need time, which, sadly, we do not have, but when our team starts to play full potential we do not need to worry about other teams in NLB league, let them try to handle us if they can...

Euroleague on the other hand, is a different story and Milano is better team than Cibona this year, well...we will se what will happen on thursday, I do not jump to conslusions but for me Milano is a favorite...

elaj
10-25-2010, 05:28 AM
why not kill him:rolleyes: all i saw was total domination and wasn't looking like they didn't try
Nobody would score 33 on my team if I was the coach. I'd rather tell my players to break his arm (don't jump on my words) than allow him to score in such ways like Bogdanović did yesterday. Seriously, he was on fire, but there are always different ways to stop such players. We all know how, we play Balkan basketball, at least if we would be playing it, he wouldn't score 33 on us... :rolleyes:

JAJAJAJA!!! this must hurt alot. evenmoreso cause he is a bball retard:D:DShved is still a combo guard. :D

Alyosha12
10-25-2010, 06:37 AM
Nobody would score 33 on my team if I was the coach. I'd rather tell my players to break his arm (don't jump on my words) than allow him to score in such ways like Bogdanović did yesterday. Seriously, he was on fire, but there are always different ways to stop such players. We all know how, we play Balkan basketball, at least if we would be playing it, he wouldn't score 33 on us... :rolleyes:

Shved is still a combo guard. :D

Well this season neither Barca, nor Hemofarm or anyone else has been able to stop him, he is averaging 28 points in both leagues combined.

The problem and the reason why he was scoring with such % against us is, because Zdovc is a retard and has a hardon for Markota. We had no true C in the paint, everytime Bogdanovic would penetrate he would face a SF/PF in Markota under the rim and win, while Sharma was forced to scratch his balls on the bench while Zdovc was scratching his eyebrow. If sherma was in the game and when he was in the game Bogdanovic couldn't penetrate.

I am 100% sure now, Zdovc was not the reason why our NT did so well in Poland, Mahoric was. Zdovc is just lost, some of his moves boggle the mind. If Sharma had played 20-25mins this game we would have won +10. The only C Cibona has is also a 20y/o who is 10cm shorter then Sharma and nowhere near as good, but he played 38mins where as Sharma only 8.

Good job Zdovc, really good job.

Alyosha12
10-25-2010, 06:44 AM

Nah Bogdanovic is just a terrific scorer thats all, and he is allowed to do anything he wants. Its like saying Navarro shouldn't score 25+ in any league. If a whole offense is centred around 1 player he will score 15+ in any given game, if he is actually very good he will score 25. I predict Bogdanovic will be in competition for the scoring crown in EL this season. At least by the looks of the start of this season.

If he droped 28 on Barca, he can drop 30 on anybody. But the problem is he droped 30+ on us while shooting 70% from the feald. I don't have a problem with him scoring 30 on us, but not in that %.

JureEe
10-31-2010, 08:51 PM
nice win of olimpija over partizan!!!

prtzn
10-31-2010, 09:18 PM
nice win of olimpija over partizan!!!
Congrats for that! Still unbeaten in Stožice...

Didn't watch the game. Heard about some questionable calls (but I'm not sure if I should believe that), a suspicious foul ratio (which can be a result of different playing styles) and that in the end Partizan committed suicide...

Hope that my team learns something from such losses...

pohani komarac
10-31-2010, 09:39 PM
Congrats for that! Still unbeaten in Stožice...

Didn't watch the game. Heard about some questionable calls (but I'm not sure if I should believe that), a suspicious foul ratio (which can be a result of different playing styles) and that in the end Partizan committed suicide...

Hope that my team learns something from such losses...

no dule to rape refs:D

elaj
10-31-2010, 09:47 PM
Kenny Gregory made a run in last quarter, he hit some cruical fadeaway jumpers which gave us confidence, and he also made cruical FT's (he's terrible FT shooter)... Partizan simply didn't know how to execute in last minutes, Kecman was trying, but simply, he can't do it everytime... ;) Ožbolt made cruical FTs for the win... his only points of the game... I think at the end, guys showed character... we aren't pushovers... even if we play an awful game, don't count us out yet. :D

Reffs were decent, but OK, I could be subjective at this moment... :P

prtzn
10-31-2010, 09:50 PM
no dule to rape refs:D
Yeah!:D

Poor Vlada Jovanović is gonna suffer with all that accumulated ref-rage...:p

Reffs were decent...
Vlada has to learn the rules of the game. When you're not happy, get a technical, and it buys you some fair-ref-time.
Zdovc was smart enough to use this when he was not happy.

Joško Poljak Fan
10-31-2010, 10:07 PM
Dožai refereeing in favour of Olimpija would be something extra ordinary :) This time some calls might've gone other way for both teams but nothing too drastic imho.

Olimpija must start winning these close till the last minute games earlier, I quit smoking and they aren't making my life any easier with last minute turn arounds.

After they've won 3 such games in a row - Olimpija will sooner or later start losing some of those. With their big variations within the game, that'd be too bad, considering all it would take would be some more stability in some periods of the game. Hopefully it is a matter of lack of time spent together and not something else.

official statistic 7800 attendance, is that a record when it comes to NLB games so far? (correct me if I am wrong, Partizan might surpass this number if played in Arena, Bosna and Zadar had some full packed games?!)

prtzn
10-31-2010, 10:21 PM
After they've won 3 such games in a row - Olimpija will sooner or later start losing some of those. With their big variations within the game, that'd be too bad, considering all it would take would be some more stability in some periods of the game. Hopefully it is a matter of lack of time spent together and not something else.

official statistic 7800 attendance, is that a record when it comes to NLB games so far? (correct me if I am wrong, Partizan might surpass this number if played in Arena, Bosna and Zadar had some full packed games?!)
IMO, this was a logical end to this game, and shouldn't be counted with your EL wins.
10+ seconds before the end. Partizan has +1 and Olimpija has the ball.
We make a foul on Ožbolt, the guy with a very high ft%... He, of course, scores.
Partizan, (whose players were playing like shit for the better part of 4/4) needs to score in the last possession. Of course, we don't.
OK, things might have turned out differently, but after fouling f*ckin' Ožbolt, our chances became really slim.

I'm sure about Zadar, not sure about Belgrade Arena.
Last year's final also had 10k+ I think...

Edit: found it here (http://www.adriaticbasket.com/f42010/news.php?id=4191)...

Zagreb set a new record in NLB attendence

The NLB League is proud to announce that the Final Four Tournament in Zagreb set a new record in attendance after a successful event last year in Belgrade...

If Belgrade succeeded to gather 24 thousand people in two competition days, Zagreb raised the whole number to 29.200. On Friday Arena Zagreb hosted 13.000 people, while on the day of the big final between Cibona and Partizan the new sport facility in Zagreb was full – with 16 thousand people on the stands.

Joško Poljak Fan
10-31-2010, 10:36 PM
Of course :) How could I forget this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hafMRec_IDI)

pohani komarac
10-31-2010, 11:48 PM
Dožai refereeing in favour of Olimpija would be something extra ordinary :) This time some calls might've gone other way for both teams but nothing too drastic imho.

Olimpija must start winning these close till the last minute games earlier, I quit smoking and they aren't making my life any easier with last minute turn arounds.

arena zagreb was loaded during last year finals. in regular season cosic arena had 4 times 8000 + fans during season when they opend arena...10 vs partizan and cibona and 8 vs split and zvezda

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0F6Op1XShg&feature=related

hebaj
11-01-2010, 12:13 AM
Good win for Olimpija, nice to see team do well and fans follow.

As for Partizan, dissapointing to lose in such a way, but with still young and developing team many lessons will hopefully be learnt, as loss this early still not important. I think Partizan has shown enough that come business end of NLB Liga they are still team to beat.

SunOverHStreet
11-01-2010, 03:57 AM
I watched the game for 25 minutes and than had to go to work... Boy, oh boy, couldn't believe that Partizan lost after such solid display. But, I'm not disappointed at all, there is something promising in the way they play. Last year it was a slow start also and we all know what happened in the end.
BTW, congrats to Olimpija, I'm glad they are playing well this season after so many bad seasons in Euroleague and Adriatic league (last year was mystery, though), maybe it's start of something for the long run, hopefully.

P.S.
Ožbolt, the guy is something like total opposite of Mačvan... Couldn't hit a basket throughout the game, but in the end very decisive. Bravo!

elaj
11-01-2010, 12:22 PM
nDC17bu2r40

pohani komarac
11-01-2010, 05:22 PM

here + bogdanovic dunk to:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQohSY_lOWQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV4AmxNeXrk

pohani komarac
11-06-2010, 10:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uy9EGnd1bc&feature=player_embedded

edin is the king:D to bad arenasport croatia doesn't give his cometry

NidzaPBC
11-07-2010, 02:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwFuBTqErh4 :D

This team will be good in few weeks or month..

NidzaPBC
11-07-2010, 07:33 PM
Hemofarm Vrsac 84:74 Union Olimpija
http://kosarka.org/photo/Image.aspx?url=http://kosarka.rs/media3/borisov.JPG&watermark=true&text=foto:%20ABA%20NLB%20League/Kosarka.rs&font=verdana

(27:19, 22:18, 20:24, 15:13)
Hemofarm: Pavković 8, Božović, Abdul Hamid 4, Krstović 19 (bacanja 10-9), Šutalo 2, Mačvan 24 (8 sk), Savović 5, Borisov 16 (13 sk), Knežević, Petrović, Džordan 4, Anđušić 2.
Olimpija: Peri 6, Ilijevski 17 (5 sk, 5 as), Anagonje, Gregori 4, Salin 2, Murić, Jagodnik 18 (6 sk), Šermadini 13 (5 sk), Pinkni 5, Markota 4, Lorbek, Vrkić 5.

elaj
11-07-2010, 09:01 PM
Olimpija played without any energy, I guess guys were emotionally drained after tough overtime game against Panathinaikos... Anyway, hopefully they will start playing with full motivation also in Adriatic League.

JureEe
11-13-2010, 05:59 PM
dammm :) great game of olimpija against siroki (107-70)

all players have been good.. best of best: ozbolt score 20 pts with 100%
all yountg players are good (salin, muric, serma powah)
good game by players which dont have lot of minuts.. (perry, anagonje)
clutch play: ilievski and pinkney play only 10 min. :)

stat : http://www.adriaticbasket.info/w2/stats.php?gameid=44&sez=

other games:

win by nimburg against partizan (http://www.adriaticbasket.info/w2/stats.php?gameid=46&sez=)

win by zagreb CO against hemofarm (http://www.adriaticbasket.info/w2/stats.php?gameid=45&sez=)

hope for win of krka against radnički :)

pohani komarac
11-14-2010, 06:43 PM
what a slam to reality for cibona. zvezda litle by litle starting to look like basketball team with new aditions. their trio of taleted pg's puted hell of presure on stipcevic and cibona was left without organization for most of game so we played 1 on 5 most of game, whille marsh and young did what they wann't on ofense on our week defense. he again had stats, but was playing like he wanted to hurt ball. at least zubcic made me happy even he had terible shooting night, but again showed he fits better at SF and again showed willingness to penetrate to basket and play with back to basket wich was inposible in past years. highlight of game was sick nedovic dunk over bogdanovic...however i don't see anything speciall in that guy besids jumping abilitys. for pg much more inprtant is feal for game and brain. katnic, cvetkovic for me are much more taleted even this guy has better stats

1.Olimpija 5 / 2
2.Hemofarm 5 / 2
3.Nymburk 5 / 2
4.Krka 4 / 3
5.Budućnost 4 / 3
6.Cedevita 4 / 3
7.Zagreb 4 / 3
8.Partizan 3 / 4
9.Cibona 3 / 4
10.Igokea 3 / 4
11.Radnički 3 / 4
12.Široki 3 / 4
13.Zadar 2 / 5
14.Zvezda 1 / 6

crazy standings so far:cool:

pohani komarac
11-14-2010, 11:28 PM
sick nedovic dunk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsyVQMv8djk

Picek
11-20-2010, 05:45 PM
Cedevita - U. Olimpija 95-57 :rolleyes:
and no, it's not a typing mistake :rolleyes:
U. Olimpija without Ilievski and Markota and A. Petrović included Baždarić in the lineup..
with Baždarić in the game their game plan looks so much better.. he simply opens more space for the others..
but 38 point difference :rolleyes:
funny thing is, only NLB club Cedevita never won against was U. Olimpija.. up to today..

elaj
11-20-2010, 06:20 PM
Cedevita - U. Olimpija 95-57 :rolleyes:
and no, it's not a typing mistake :rolleyes:
U. Olimpija without Ilievski and Markota and A. Petrović included Baždarić in the lineup..
with Baždarić in the game their game plan looks so much better.. he simply opens more space for the others..
but 38 point difference :rolleyes:
funny thing is, only NLB club Cedevita never won against was U. Olimpija.. up to today..
This was a disgrace. Again, unmotivated Olimpija. I smell some financial sanctions by the club against its players...

Zdovc got ejected at the end of fourth quarter because he jumped on the court yelling at his own players... after ejection he cursed also players on the bench.. then he left for lockerroom.. I can't imagine what he told them in the lockerroom...

pohani komarac
11-20-2010, 06:51 PM
This was a disgrace. Again, unmotivated Olimpija. I smell some financial sanctions by the club against its players...

Zdovc got ejected at the end of fourth quarter because he jumped on the court yelling at his own players... after ejection he cursed also players on the bench.. then he left for lockerroom.. I can't imagine what he told them in the lockerroom...

lol....i toght he wannted to kill them....never saw somebody geting tehinical for yelling on his players

i think shermadini was main target, but he hed confused face and was saying "me"?

pohani komarac
11-20-2010, 10:20 PM
what a crazy game betwen buducnost and zadar...jusup lost game again...well, at least 17 year old ramljak got some cltch min.

didn't watch zagreb-siroki, but for me velic is coach of the year so far. 4-4 with few vet., that couldn't find job in croatia and bunch of young kids with wins over much more expensive teams like partizan, zagreb, cedevita

on other side zagreb is pathetic knowing how much they invested. and their coach is bigest dumbass. uses saric to make screans for simon and babic...lol...if they plan to use him that way it's better they let him to dubrava an junior team...i just wonder what kind of player kukoc would be ih he was making screans for his teammates and not the oposite

Joško Poljak Fan
11-21-2010, 10:41 AM
lol....i toght he wannted to kill them....never saw somebody geting tehinical for yelling on his players

i think shermadini was main target, but he hed confused face and was saying "me"?
Zdovc was too calm so far, some screaming will do them good.

Loosing by that margin... lol... no diss to Cedevita, but on a bad day Olimpija losing by 20 would be too much, while this was a complete humiliation.
It had to come one day, though.
The fact that some players don't take Adriatic league serious was known prior to this game, hopefully it'll change... if it doesn't, change Pinkney as soon as Boisa is able to come back :rolleyes: and yeah, I am dead serious. Everybody is getting overexcited with Gregory and Pinkney, while as ussual noone of those "fans" doesn't care about anything but the scoreboard... screw defense, rotations or adriatic league effort and attitude.

well, at least the league was never as equal standings-wise :)

NidzaPBC
11-22-2010, 03:08 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPevyItiIIk&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL RAPE :p

JureEe
11-26-2010, 10:03 PM
oujea nice win of KRKA over zadar :) one big suprise. crvena zvezda win over hemofarm :)

pohani komarac
11-26-2010, 10:08 PM
oujea nice win of KRKA over zadar :) one big suprise. crvena zvezda win over hemofarm :)

i feal bad marcinkovic in last moment pulled car from ref when he wannted to punch him. krka is better then medicore zadar but today krka had jordan, magic and hakeem in team wering refs jearsey

rikhardur
11-26-2010, 11:09 PM
Crvena Zvezda released guard Nemanja Arnautović.

JureEe
11-27-2010, 09:53 AM
i feal bad marcinkovic in last moment pulled car from ref when he wannted to punch him. krka is better then medicore zadar but today krka had jordan, magic and hakeem in team wering refs jearsey

maybe.. but you forget the bigest one :) the dragon lives in novo mesto not phoenix :) there was fight of 2 young prospekts.. batur vs dragic :)

pohani komarac
11-27-2010, 11:48 AM
maybe.. but you forget the bigest one :) the dragon lives in novo mesto not phoenix :) there was fight of 2 young prospekts.. batur vs dragic :)

they bouth played very good, but yeasterday if you watched game that wasn't basketball.

JureEe
11-27-2010, 02:04 PM
they bouth played very good, but yeasterday if you watched game that wasn't basketball.

i watch only 1/4 when dragic give 13 pts... all other from stat... and when was dragic in game (1 and 4 quater) krka played better...

pohani komarac
11-27-2010, 02:42 PM
i watch only 1/4 when dragic give 13 pts... all other from stat... and when was dragic in game (1 and 4 quater) krka played better...

in first quater zadar started with prety poor defens, zoran stood out and hit open shoots, then zadar started first comback wich started refs show....jusup got tehnicall after serial of bad calls for zadar. after whille evrything calmed dow, jusup puted back batur and ivanov and puted i. tomas in lineup. thos 3 took zadar back in game. emidiatley when 2nd half started refs took control. few bad calls again, then unncalled foul on car. he lost control and got a tehhnical, then he wannted to punch ref (zidane stayle), but marcinkovic pulled him back in last moment. car got 2.nd tehnicall. then zadar went on breakoway and got foul (wich moment leatter cosed totall colaps), then krka scored breakoway lay up with clear traveling. a nother breakoway and ivonov made unsportmetslike foul (hit the ball and player so...). same situation few moments leater wasn't unsportsmenslike foul. jusup, fans, and zadar stuff, menagers lost control...fans started make mess throwing lighters, coins etc., whille jusup and evrybody on bech besides assistant coach was ejected.....next refs got realy scared being aware the are way over line in crazy town like zadar, and made few funny calls, but dzikic and krka players were scared to protest so situation in arena callmed down. batur, vladovic and tomas took them back but then again vladovic and batur got 5th foul for nothing. then refs alow zadar to play luberjack defense but with awaible only few players, tomas, kid ramljak, marcinkovic, brown and bilan couldn't do thing...

zadar is crazy town and they step over line lot of times, all of them understand basketball even they are not objective, but this type of behavior happend last time in late 90is when they were robbed vs. cibona...they were robbed vs. cibona and kk zagreb many times in last decade, but this was so obvius that it made them to throw objects on refs when they were leaving, whille it was realy close to fans enter court and do something worse.

JureEe
11-27-2010, 03:12 PM
in first quater zadar started with prety poor defens, zoran stood out and hit open shoots, then zadar started first comback wich started refs show....jusup got tehnicall after serial of bad calls for zadar. after whille evrything calmed dow, jusup puted back batur and ivanov and puted i. tomas in lineup. thos 3 took zadar back in game. emidiatley when 2nd half started refs took control. few bad calls again, then unncalled foul on car. he lost control and got a tehhnical, then he wannted to punch ref (zidane stayle), but marcinkovic pulled him back in last moment. car got 2.nd tehnicall. then zadar went on breakoway and got foul (wich moment leatter cosed totall colaps), then krka scored breakoway lay up with clear traveling. a nother breakoway and ivonov made unsportmetslike foul (hit the ball and player so...). same situation few moments leater wasn't unsportsmenslike foul. jusup, fans, and zadar stuff, menagers lost control...fans started make mess throwing lighters, coins etc., whille jusup and evrybody on bech besides assistant coach was ejected.....next refs got realy scared being aware the are way over line in crazy town like zadar, and made few funny calls, but dzikic and krka players were scared to protest so situation in arena callmed down. batur, vladovic and tomas took them back but then again vladovic and batur got 5th foul for nothing. then refs alow zadar to play luberjack defense but with awaible only few players, tomas, kid ramljak, marcinkovic, brown and bilan couldn't do thing...

zadar is crazy town and they step over line lot of times, all of them understand basketball even they are not objective, but this type of behavior happend last time in late 90is when they were robbed vs. cibona...they were robbed vs. cibona and kk zagreb many times in last decade, but this was so obvius that it made them to throw objects on refs when they were leaving, whille it was realy close to fans enter court and do something worse.

damm. i wont say anithing but hope to see replay of the match.. which 3 refs have been on game?

pohani komarac
11-27-2010, 03:38 PM
http://www.adriaticbasket.info/w2/stats.php?gameid=63&sez=

jusup will sue obradovic for some threts...something he said to him, don't know:confused:

JureEe
11-27-2010, 08:45 PM
nice scoreboard :) all slovenian team on top :)

NidzaPBC
11-29-2010, 03:40 AM
Partizan, Hemofarm, Cibona all lost their games in this round :eek:

rikhardur
11-30-2010, 12:27 AM
Igokea Partizan Aleksandrovac signed forward Donnell Harvey.

rikhardur
11-30-2010, 10:43 PM
Igokea Partizan Aleksandrovac released guard Branko Mirković.

elaj
11-30-2010, 10:58 PM
Igokea Partizan Aleksandrovac also released Lance Harris who then signed with Iraklis. Bad choice if you ask me. He is known to be always having a slow start in the season... he's a good player all in all. Donnell Harvey is a complete nutcase, I doubt he'll get through season.

NidzaPBC
12-01-2010, 02:25 PM
Oliver in Igokea? :D http://kosarka.rs/main.asp?dir=news&newsid=4966

JureEe
12-05-2010, 07:17 PM
OMG..crazy standings :)
HALF OF CLUBS IN LEAGUE ARE IN 1ST PLACE :)

#
1 KK Krka 6/4 +50
2 KK Budućnost m:tel 6/4 +38
3 KK Cedevita 6/4 +32
4 KK Hemofarm STADA 6/4 19
5 KK Union Olimpija 6/4 +10
6 KK Zagreb Croatia osiguranje 6/4 -3
7 KK Široki TT Kabeli 6/4 -25
8 KK Partizan mt:s 5/5 57
9 KK Cibona 5/5 -1
10 CEZ Basketball Nymburk 5/5 -14
11 KK Radnički 5/5 -28
12 KK Igokea 4/6 -14
13 KK Zadar 2/8 -21
14 KK Crvena zvezda 2/8 -100

7 teams with 4/6, and 4 teams with 5/5 :) just 2 rounds to half of nlb seaseon :)

pohani komarac
12-05-2010, 07:54 PM
OMG..crazy standings :)
HALF OF CLUBS IN LEAGUE ARE IN 1ST PLACE :)

#
1 KK Krka 6/4 +50
2 KK Budućnost m:tel 6/4 +38
3 KK Cedevita 6/4 +32
4 KK Hemofarm STADA 6/4 19
5 KK Union Olimpija 6/4 +10
6 KK Zagreb Croatia osiguranje 6/4 -3
7 KK Široki TT Kabeli 6/4 -25
8 KK Partizan mt:s 5/5 57
9 KK Cibona 5/5 -1
10 CEZ Basketball Nymburk 5/5 -14
11 KK Radnički 5/5 -28
12 KK Igokea 4/6 -14
13 KK Zadar 2/8 -21
14 KK Crvena zvezda 2/8 -100

7 teams with 4/6, and 4 teams with 5/5 :) just 2 rounds to half of nlb seaseon :)

lol...what a season:cool:

i just wondering....wich is the real face of olimpija, the one from nlb or the one from euroleague:confused:

JureEe
12-05-2010, 09:20 PM
lol...what a season:cool:

i just wondering....wich is the real face of olimpija, the one from nlb or the one from euroleague:confused:

hope from EL :) our players arent motivated enought for nlb.. and youngest part have bigger minuts.. but for now, we have full chance to get on final 4, then can happen anything :) in last 2 round i expect 2 wins (playing at road with nymburg and radnicki) but i will be hard to reach it.. next 4 games will be really thuf..
1. road panathinakos
2. road nymburg
3. home cska (EL)
4. road radnicki..

my favourite team krka, have 2 strong opponents in nlb too, expekt 1 win..
1.home prostejev
2.home cibona (must WIN!)
3.road zagreb CO (eu challeng)
4. road paritzan
krka will be even better in second half of competition, because our 2 players coming in! (z. dragic play every game better, same edo muric-he wasnt play anything last year!!!)

rikhardur
12-11-2010, 01:22 AM
Partizan Igokea Aleksandrovac signed G James Florence.

NidzaPBC
12-12-2010, 06:00 PM
:mad::mad::mad:

JureEe
12-13-2010, 02:26 PM
KRKA destroyed CIBONO :) love it!!

EpicFail
12-13-2010, 03:02 PM
KRKA destroyed CIBONO :) love it!!

Well we all know in how big problems is Cibona,so i don't see this as some big result...But still,bravo for krka,some nice results this season:D

NidzaPBC
12-13-2010, 05:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WB_Vuj-rLU&feature=player_embedded :D

pohani komarac
12-13-2010, 07:24 PM
there is more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIK6RT9nk8A

uvali im uvalin:D

he is becoming my new hero:cool:

rikhardur
12-13-2010, 07:43 PM
It's hilarious! He looks even better than Obradović :D

NidzaPBC
12-14-2010, 05:25 AM
1 KK Krka 7 - 4
2 KK Budućnost m:tel 7 - 4
3 KK Union Olimpija 7 - 4
4 KK Cedevita 6 - 5
5 KK Hemofarm 6 - 5
6 KK Zagreb 6 - 5
7 KK Radnički 6 - 5
8 KK Široki TT Kabeli 6 - 5
9 KK Partizan mt:s 5 - 6
10 KK Igokea 5 - 6
11 KK Cibona 5 - 6
12 CEZ Basketball Nymburk 5 - 6
13 KK Zadar 3 - 8
14 KK Crvena zvezda 3 - 8

Crazy :eek: thank God Hemofarm lost 5 games in a row..

BarryWhite
12-15-2010, 02:49 PM
there is more
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIK6RT9nk8A
uvali im uvalin:D
he is becoming my new hero:cool:
This one is better :cool:
8WB_Vuj-rLU

NidzaPBC
12-28-2010, 09:21 PM
:D Cibona 55:85 Partizan
Rape :p

Srle
12-28-2010, 09:46 PM
Another candidate for the last place in the league:) We ara saved.Hemofarm and Cibona look very bad I dont think they will improve drastically in the second part of the season :)

pohani komarac
12-28-2010, 09:51 PM
:D Cibona 55:85 Partizan
Rape :p

:o

at least gira showed he will be big adition for team. hopefully american pg will come as soon as posible, i can't stand stipcevic anymore

AirBall
12-28-2010, 10:03 PM
Finally one good away game for Partizan... But we have to improve even more...

Strong defense and rebounding is priority for this team...

Joško Poljak Fan
12-28-2010, 10:34 PM
Honestly, I didn't see this one coming... by such margin that is.

Otherwise... if it wasn't for traditionaly strong Cibona and Zadar (and now Hemofarm) having a weak year but a normal-average instead... imagine the strenght of the league :eek:

Adriatic league isn't an optimal solution, but it should still aim to get where it belongs: on no.1 spot as a basketball league in europe. Consisting from ex-Yu teams only, along that.
It never seemed stronger and with as big attendance as this season.

I mean Cibona drawing 5500 people on Partizan? Zvezda 6000 vs. Zagreb?... Olimpija with 3000 on average... and 8000 vs. Partizan 2 months ago -> that was something unimaginable untill this season.

NidzaPBC
12-29-2010, 02:14 PM
Honestly, I didn't see this one coming... by such margin that is.

Otherwise... if it wasn't for traditionaly strong Cibona and Zadar (and now Hemofarm) having a weak year but a normal-average instead... imagine the strenght of the league :eek:

Adriatic league isn't an optimal solution, but it should still aim to get where it belongs: on no.1 spot as a basketball league in europe. Consisting from ex-Yu teams only, along that.
It never seemed stronger and with as big attendance as this season.

I mean Cibona drawing 5500 people on Partizan? Zvezda 6000 vs. Zagreb?... Olimpija with 3000 on average... and 8000 vs. Partizan 2 months ago -> that was something unimaginable untill this season.

Partizan also had 5000+ on some matches this season

pohani komarac
12-29-2010, 03:32 PM
adriatic 2nd league should start by 2012

http://kosarka.org/main.asp?dir=news&newsid=37300

SunOverHStreet
12-29-2010, 04:01 PM
adriatic 2nd league should start by 2012

http://kosarka.org/main.asp?dir=news&newsid=37300

The only reasonable solution for this league to prosper... Just as Cibona is Partizan's natural opponent, so is Rabotnički to Smelt Olimpija.:D

NidzaPBC
01-05-2011, 08:21 PM
Cibona – Hemofarm 74:84

Cibona in 2nd Adriatic league? :p

pohani komarac
01-05-2011, 09:12 PM
Cibona – Hemofarm 74:84

Cibona in 2nd Adriatic league? :p

no way with zvezda still in the mix:p ....i wouldn't be in their players skin when uvalin gets them:D

SunOverHStreet
01-06-2011, 04:40 AM
Who would say that this season would be so unpredictable!
I'm really wondering who's gonna play in F4?!

JureEe
01-06-2011, 07:20 AM
Who would say that this season would be so unpredictable!
I'm really wondering who's gonna play in F4?!

:) krka, union olimpija, cedevita, partizan :)

SunOverHStreet
01-06-2011, 02:32 PM
:) krka, union olimpija, cedevita, partizan :)

Could be... and could not. It's really irritating.:D

SunOverHStreet
01-07-2011, 07:34 PM
Budućnost m:tel - Partizan mt:s 61:65 (24:6, 12:21, 11:15, 14:23)

Budućnost m:tel: Šćekić 15 (6-5, 3-1), Mihailović, Popović 3, Otašević 9 (4-1, 2-0), Dragičević 5, Simonović 10, Kadziulis 4, Dubljević 11 (1-1, 2-1), Mitrović, Šehović, Nešović 4, Milošević

Partizan mt:s: Džerels 12 (9-5, 4-0), Kecman 9 (2-2, 4-1, 5 rb), Klobučar 2, Jaramaz, Lučić 3, Milosavljević 6 (3-1, 1-1), Katić 4, Džavai 11 (5-2, -, 6 rb), Božić, Gist 6 (8-3, 1-0, 6 rb), Veseli 12 (8-6, 1-0), Đekić

JureEe
01-07-2011, 07:42 PM
Budućnost m:tel - Partizan mt:s 61:65 (24:6, 12:21, 11:15, 14:23)

Budućnost m:tel: Šćekić 15 (6-5, 3-1), Mihailović, Popović 3, Otašević 9 (4-1, 2-0), Dragičević 5, Simonović 10, Kadziulis 4, Dubljević 11 (1-1, 2-1), Mitrović, Šehović, Nešović 4, Milošević

Partizan mt:s: Džerels 12 (9-5, 4-0), Kecman 9 (2-2, 4-1, 5 rb), Klobučar 2, Jaramaz, Lučić 3, Milosavljević 6 (3-1, 1-1), Katić 4, Džavai 11 (5-2, -, 6 rb), Božić, Gist 6 (8-3, 1-0, 6 rb), Veseli 12 (8-6, 1-0), Đekić

thanks mate :) buducnost need to goo down! krka and olimpija on top of league :)

JureEe
01-08-2011, 07:01 PM
oujea :) importatn win of KRKA over cedevita. cedevita is only team which defeated us in our home :)

stat:
STAT (http://www.adriaticbasket.info/w2/stats.php?gameid=103&sez=)

nice win of olimpija too :) in second half zdovc havent call timeout :) huge win over zadar

STAT (http://www.adriaticbasket.info/w2/stats.php?gameid=102&sez=)

Migelitas
01-10-2011, 07:35 PM
Great fight spirit of Partizan. Two games in the row they've started very bad and both times have got the victory.

JureEe
01-11-2011, 06:29 AM
cant wait for today... krka need to win!! krka:union olimpija

wardjdim
01-12-2011, 12:00 AM
Hands down my favorite league in Europe

Let's go Zagreb! ;)

elaj
01-12-2011, 12:53 AM
Krka was close. They had an amazing first half, still, we had better second half. :D :D :D

JureEe
01-12-2011, 05:53 AM
Krka was close. They had an amazing first half, still, we had better second half. :D :D :D

congratz... pinkney, ozbolt, gregory save you...

pohani komarac
01-12-2011, 09:55 PM
two in row:cool: that didn't happen a long time ago:D

things defenetley look better with zula and comback of rozic, gira and krapic. hopefully american pg will be good adition

NidzaPBC
01-13-2011, 08:38 PM
Partizan 93:43 Siroki :D

Picek
01-15-2011, 07:53 PM
and we are back :cool:

pohani komarac
01-15-2011, 07:56 PM
3:cool:

big respect to zula benching stipcevic and puting vragovic ifront of him, and same for vrbanc coming back from hard injurys. leon the king:cool:

johnny_bg
01-16-2011, 12:41 AM
3:cool:

big respect to zula benching stipcevic and puting vragovic ifront of him, and same for vrbanc coming back from hard injurys. leon the king:cool:

How did Cibona play? I didnt watch the game...

Definetly Olimpija is in a bad shape, their last game against krka was really below their standards.

also Leon reminds me of Velickovic, hope he will be that good...

pohani komarac
01-16-2011, 12:58 AM
How did Cibona play? I didnt watch the game...

Definetly Olimpija is in a bad shape, their last game against krka was really below their standards.

also Leon reminds me of Velickovic, hope he will be that good...

Cibona played probabley best team game this season. Less ball hoging, 1 on 5 plays, deper rotation and more responsibility and agression on defense. As for Olimpija somehowe I always get fealing this is their reality (or close to), what they show in NLB that they play above their limitations in euroleague do to high motivation efect. I think they miss two quality players in rotation, guard and big man. They are sure for FF (they are still in top 3 in nlb by rooster tough), but I'm pretty sure Partizan with time will take leading spot in league

NidzaPBC
01-16-2011, 02:28 PM
but I'm pretty sure Partizan with time will take leading spot in league

You mean today :D

Jaras
01-16-2011, 04:44 PM
Cibona played probabley best team game this season. Less ball hoging, 1 on 5 plays, deper rotation and more responsibility and agression on defense. As for Olimpija somehowe I always get fealing this is their reality (or close to), what they show in NLB that they play above their limitations in euroleague do to high motivation efect. I think they miss two quality players in rotation, guard and big man. They are sure for FF (they are still in top 3 in nlb by rooster tough), but I'm pretty sure Partizan with time will take leading spot in league

Maybe some of their players (like Pinkney) are lacking motivation in NLB, but they show their real level in EL :) Btw, why Bogdanovic didn't play?

pohani komarac
01-16-2011, 06:19 PM
Maybe some of their players (like Pinkney) are lacking motivation in NLB, but they show their real level in EL :) Btw, why Bogdanovic didn't play?

has problem with knee (jumping knee:D don't know any other term) and needs rest. he is playin injured for about mounth

Mindozas
01-16-2011, 06:52 PM
has problem with knee (jumping knee:D don't know any other term) and needs rest. he is playin injured for about mounth

Heard rumours that he's close to Real, might move there even till Top16... Don't know how much truth are in it, but somehow wouldn't be too surprised

JureEe
01-16-2011, 07:09 PM

you hit it! for every single game coach and fans saying that.. zdovc one game get tehnical faul because of arguing on his guys :) but that i enough for FF, then we will play best game :) motivation on max :)

Alyosha12
01-16-2011, 07:17 PM
You mean today :D

O'rly:D

pohani komarac
01-16-2011, 07:40 PM
Heard rumours that he's close to Real, might move there even till Top16... Don't know how much truth are in it, but somehow wouldn't be too surprised

i somehow doubt about real.....they paid for him 1mil when he was 16, relised him because they tought he can't play before contract ended, and now the would again pay bouyout to get him....lol:D but i doubt

JureEe
01-16-2011, 08:11 PM
cant wait next round :) partizan vs olimpija :)

NidzaPBC
01-17-2011, 01:42 PM
O'rly:D

But if we beat Olimpija in next round we are first :D

JureEe
01-17-2011, 03:02 PM

but if we beat olimpija in next round we are first :d

big one :)

NidzaPBC
01-22-2011, 07:51 PM
17 minute Partizan 30 - 9 Olimpija :D

Halftime 33-18 :rolleyes:

Alyosha12
01-22-2011, 08:32 PM
LOL its funny to see we have better refs at EL games then NLB games... Simply laughable lol... Don't really care though i just hope the same thing doesn't happen vs. Barca...

Joško Poljak Fan
01-22-2011, 08:48 PM
LOL its funny to see we have better refs at EL games then NLB games... Simply laughable lol... Don't really care though i just hope the same thing doesn't happen vs. Barca...
I don't think it's referees that's bothering Olimpija (and yeah, NLB referees still are a special speciment :rolleyes: )

We're really thin on guards, the consequences will become more and more obvious through the season. Zdovc keeps on forcing Ilievski and Ožbolt, surely they're the best we have, but I am sure that with some proper role in the team Perry playing mediocre or even below average would still be better for the team than Ožbolt going scoreless once again.
I don't consider that Ožbolt's fault, but that keeps happening and I can't understand Zdovc's inactivity regarding this. As if he doesn't have the courage to play even few limited minutes with a lineup that isn't the best one.

Congrats Partizan.

elaj
01-22-2011, 08:51 PM
As I predicted in other topic.

It wasn't a "massacre per say" but it was terrible. It could have been massacre if Partizan wouldn't have sucked as well, but OK, they played as much as they needed in my opinion. Although their shape isn't the greatest either but in my opinion they will bounce back, while Olimpija needs to worry.

Zdovc needs to do something and do it fast. Our form is near catastrophe compared to shape we were before Christmas and New Years break.

NidzaPBC
01-22-2011, 08:55 PM

Extremely stupid comment?

Bad game anyway, but most important is that we won.

I am sure both teams will be on another level in Euroleague.

1 KK Partizan mt:s 11 7 29 1423:1246 177
2 KK Budućnost m:tel 11 7 29 1366:1291 75
3 KK Krka 11 7 29 1377:1302 75
4 KK Union Olimpija 11 7 29 1345:1291 54
5 KK Cedevita 10 8 28 1433:1391 42
6 KK Zagreb Croatia osiguranje (-1) 10 7 27 1358:1335 23
7 KK Radnički (-1) 9 8 26 1417:1441 -24
8 KK Hemofarm STADA 8 10 26 1436:1466 -30
9 CEZ Basketball Nymburk 8 10 26 1407:1448 -41
10 KK Široki TT Kabeli 8 10 26 1353:1465 -112
11 KK Igokea (-1) 8 9 25 1279:1265 14
12 KK Cibona (-1) 8 9 25 1296:1357 -61
13 KK Crvena zvezda 6 12 24 1352:1461 -109
14 KK Zadar 5 13 23 1379:1462 -83

Zadar is in big trouble.

James Gist :cool:

pDK4c2963r8

johnny_bg
01-22-2011, 10:10 PM

U are incorect, if refs didnt help you, this would have been an easy 30+ victory for Partizan. Shermadini standig in out (wtf), Vesely blocking with elbow (he was called foul for that), Zdovc and Jagodnik deserving at least 3 more technical fouls. 3 times you were called goldtending, especially when Gist blocked ilijevski (the ball was going up, wtf). Pinkney triing to fight with Pera Bozic (i mean Pera is the best person in whole El, damn)

What is wrong with Jagodnik????? This guy have big complex, after being rape so many times (Euro Basket 2009, every year in NLB in Hemofarm and Olimpija) bypartizan and serbia

p.s. This is slovenian private league, i mean do u know who is Lorbek? Who is league sponsor (nlb bank)? So when u say somethnig stupid, think twice....

prtzn
01-22-2011, 10:29 PM
U are incorect, if refs didnt help you, this would have been an easy 30+ victory for Partizan. Shermadini standig in out (wtf), Vesely blocking with elbow (he was called foul for that), Zdovc and Jagodnik deserving at least 3 more technical fouls. 3 times you were called goldtending, especially when Gist blocked ilijevski (the ball was going up, wtf). Pinkney triing to fight with Pera Bozic (i mean Pera is the best person in whole El, damn)

What is wrong with Jagodnik????? This guy have big complex, after being rape so many times (Euro Basket 2009, every year in NLB in Hemofarm and Olimpija) bypartizan and serbia

p.s. This is slovenian private league, i mean do u know who is Lorbek? Who is league sponsor (nlb bank)? So when u say somethnig stupid, think twice....
Come on... No need to be so aggressive.
And btw, the two of you agree about refs being worse than in EL.

About 30+, I wish it were the refs, but I think it's our offense.

Glad we're back. And I'm especially happy with the outcome of this match because (if I'm not wrong) we still have a chance to be better than everyone else in head to head games...

NidzaPBC
01-22-2011, 10:38 PM
johnny_bg smoke some weed dude :D

Jesus.

johnny_bg
01-22-2011, 10:39 PM
Come on... No need to be so aggressive.
And btw, the two of you agree about refs being worse than in EL.

About 30+, I wish it were the refs, but I think it's our offense.

Glad we're back. And I'm especially happy with the outcome of this match because (if I'm not wrong) we still have a chance to be better than everyone else in head to head games...

I was on the game, so i saw almost everything. Now I am watching replay too, and I am even more sure about bad calls.

what is your answer about Jagodniks, Pinkeneys and Zdovcs behevior during the whole game? It looks like they were instructed to do those things and to lift the pressure on refferies and our players.

Alyosha12
01-22-2011, 10:58 PM
bla bla bla bla...

Edited your post so it makes more sense... No need to thank me:D

elaj
01-22-2011, 11:01 PM
Chill dude, nobody said anything about reffs deciding the game for you or stealing the game for you. You won it fair and square.

In my opinion (yes, I have an opinion, I guess others have opinions too, as same as you have it? OK?) reffs made a lot of mistakes in this game, first half was more or less in favour of Partizan, while I have to admit that second half they gave Olimpija back what they took away in first half. Of course stupidity of Partizan players helped also. Partizan needs another point guard as Božić and Jerrells aren't the best at playmaking, while lets not even speak of Klobučar.

Jagodnik and Zdovc did what they could. If you didn't understand what they were doing - they wanted to spark their own players (Jagoda as captain and Zdovc as coach - makes sense right?) to play a little bit with more passion and maybe turn things around. As for Pinkney - no excuse, he is a bit of a troubled personality, I have to admit, but from my perspective - at least he isn't a pushover. This is my explaination.

johnny_bg
01-22-2011, 11:32 PM
Chill dude, nobody said anything about reffs deciding the game for you or stealing the game for you. You won it fair and square.

In my opinion (yes, I have an opinion, I guess others have opinions too, as same as you have it? OK?) reffs made a lot of mistakes in this game, first half was more or less in favour of Partizan, while I have to admit that second half they gave Olimpija back what they took away in first half. Of course stupidity of Partizan players helped also. Partizan needs another point guard as Božić and Jerrells aren't the best at playmaking, while lets not even speak of Klobučar.

Jagodnik and Zdovc did what they could. If you didn't understand what they were doing - they wanted to spark their own players (Jagoda as captain and Zdovc as coach - makes sense right?) to play a little bit with more passion and maybe turn things around. As for Pinkney - no excuse, he is a bit of a troubled personality, I have to admit, but from my perspective - at least he isn't a pushover. This is my explaination.

I overreacted a bit , cause i just came back from the game, but really there are no excusess for Jagodniks behevior. I mean he is 37 years old, and he is acting lika a horny teenager. After every defet against Partizan, Jagodnik blames the refs, that was last season 6 times, and first time this season. Obviosly this guy have something against us. In my oppinion capptains dont behave like that and I think he could learn a lot from Pera Bozic. Why is he capptain, the only obvious answer is beacuse lack of slovenian players in the squad (only him and saso), I cannot find any other reason....

johnny_bg
01-22-2011, 11:39 PM
Edited your post so it makes more sense... No need to thank me:D

are you a cska fan or olimpija fan? or it depends who is better in curent season?

elaj
01-22-2011, 11:39 PM
I overreacted a bit , cause i just came back from the game, but really there are no excusess for Jagodniks behevior. I mean he is 37 years old, and he is acting lika a horny teenager. After every defet against Partizan, Jagodnik blames the refs, that was last season 6 times, and first time this season. Obviosly this guy have something against us. In my oppinion capptains dont behave like that and I think he could learn a lot from Pera Bozic. Why is he capptain, the only obvious answer is beacuse lack of slovenian players in the squad (only him and saso), I cannot find any other reason....Come on... you don't sound like you've watched basketball for the first time. Its part of strategy to put pressure on reffs to start calling in your favour. He's good at that. Like it or not. Also making tension and making the momentum for its team. Jagoda is a great guy, passionate player, clutch, veteran and clearly the right choice for captain of this years Olimpija. I can believe such players are annoying for opposing team fans, but they are always appriciated by their supporters.

johnny_bg
01-22-2011, 11:53 PM
Come on... you don't sound like you've watched basketball for the first time. Its part of strategy to put pressure on reffs to start calling in your favour. He's good at that. Like it or not. Also making tension and making the momentum for its team. Jagoda is a great guy, passionate player, clutch, veteran and clearly the right choice for captain of this years Olimpija.

I really dont like players who talk to much on court, thats not for me (like navaro). Give everything u can in every game, but dont talk and blame the refs like a b..ch. You can build ur authority like a great player (with refs), without speaking a single word on court (for example Dejan Bodiroga, and why not Vlado Ilijevski). Just dont applaud ironically to home fans (he really did that tonight), of course after that I didnt aprove stupid shouts like pičko ustaška etc.

Our angle about what is capptains role in game is diffrent. Also u can "lift" ur team without talking to refs...

Joško Poljak Fan
01-23-2011, 08:08 AM
Look guys. You've got to understand Olimpija has some loooong history with Dožai, he has complexes. If Jagodnik would kick his arse unconcious on court I wouldn't even blink with an eye.

Nice to see as big of a crowd in adriatic league. Pionir almost packed, some other teams improving attendance drasticaly as well... that wasn't exactly happening in the past.

I hope Zadar would get past the crisis. Adriatic league would be weird without Zadar playing in it :confused:

pohani komarac
01-23-2011, 09:40 AM
I hope Zadar would get past the crisis. Adriatic league would be weird without Zadar playing in it :confused:

last night was so sad:( not just game, but the fans....tornado had to chant get up and cheer to regular fans....about 7k at begining of game...after 3q about 4k of fans in stands. something "bigger" then basketball is involed...po.....so no hope for zadar:(

prtzn
01-23-2011, 10:24 AM
I was on the game, so i saw almost everything. Now I am watching replay too, and I am even more sure about bad calls.

what is your answer about Jagodniks, Pinkeneys and Zdovcs behevior during the whole game? It looks like they were instructed to do those things and to lift the pressure on refferies and our players.
Personally, I would like if all players were to behave like Tepić, on and off court.
But I don't expect to see that happening...

Just look at Pera Božić (who is a great person and captain btw). He makes silly complaints to the refs all the f*ckin' time.
7000 people know that he has made a foul, he knows, the refs know, and poor ol' Pera is still trying to explain that he didn't do anything. But at least he wears a smile on his face...:)

I agree with Elaj's explanation about Zdovc, Pinkney and Jagodnik...
And, about Jagodnik, if he didn't play the game like a "horny teenager", he probably wouldn't play it at all...
Also, I think that his age, toughness and shoulder hair help him establish authority over his fellow players. So, IMO he is captain material...

SunOverHStreet
01-23-2011, 01:39 PM
I can believe such players are annoying for opposing team fans, but they are always appreciated by their supporters.

He's annoying, I can tell you that... Good for Olimpija.
He reminds me of this guy, cheeky bastard...
http://www.b92.net/news/pics/2005/11/1847679654370e02d162e5706140802_big.jpg

Yeah, our dear friends from stone age...:D

Personally, I would like if all players were to behave like Tepić, on and off court.
But I don't expect to see that happening...
Good ol' Baconer... I love him beyond reasonable, but sometimes I think he need a dominatrix to pull his act together.

EpicFail
01-23-2011, 04:18 PM
Guys what u don't understand about Jagodnik's behavior? He's the same man that was owned by Partizan so many times while he was in Hemofarm,he's the same man that was talking how Partizan is a semi-mafia team etc etc...Guy is just full of frustration when someone even mention word "Partizan"....He's a big guy,but a small person....About a game,great 1st half deffence by Partizan,but we almost throw everything away cause our horror offence...in last few years i can't remember that we played that chaoticly like we are playing this season..it all comes for Gist's and Vesely's dunks and attractive plays...Jerrells can't pass even if you put a shootgun on he's head....About Olimpija,i always liked this club and i never could understand why Ljubljana doesn't help them financialy...Applause for Krka but they will never be Olimpija's size...Gregorry is the brest thing that happend to olimpija this season,and i really hope they will go through the top16 group...(As someone said,we all have opinion's;))

johnny_bg
01-23-2011, 04:31 PM
Just look at Pera Božić (who is a great person and captain btw). He makes silly complaints to the refs all the f*ckin' time.

There is a difrence between silly complaints and provokeing home team or fans. His statements are also very smart, and if you can, like a Partizan fan, get over this, you are my hero. Read carefully!

http://http://www.kurir-info.rs/sport/jagodnik-mafijasi-u-partizanu-39879.php

And that was the year we beat PAO, OLY, Barsa, Efes, Makabi, Lietuvos +30, Unicaja and Marusi, but noooo Hemofarm was way better. He is hillarious...

Remember last season when Jagodnik and Katic were instructed to grab Maric balls all the time they have oppurtunity (you can watch last playoff finals). Where is fair play? Also Jagodnik hiting Vesely (I mean he can be a father to that kid).

Thats why I also cant stand Katic, even tough he is playing for my team. In ur point of view, I should respect Katic, only because he is now in Partizan???

NidzaPBC
01-23-2011, 04:38 PM
Kurir wtf?? :confused:

Here's James Gist dunk, from another angle :D

26Bh3_xIF2I

johnny_bg
01-23-2011, 04:45 PM
Kurir wtf?? :confused:

http://www.sportske.net/vest/kosarka/jagodnik-partizan-drzavni-projekat-sa-polumafijaskim-metodama-24035.html

http://www.srbijasport.com/vest.php?news_id=26786&sport_id=21

http://www.naslovi.net/2010-07-01/sportske/jagodnik-partizan-drzavni-projekat-sa-polumafijaskim-metodama/1825510

other sources, if u dont bealive in kurir

pohani komarac
01-23-2011, 06:52 PM
bad, nervus game for us....zagreb is becoming digusting like cibona in past:mad:

Joško Poljak Fan
01-23-2011, 09:34 PM
once again... 5 teams on top with 11/7 score. This competitiveness is unbelievable...

johnny_bg
01-24-2011, 02:26 AM
once again... 5 teams on top with 11/7 score. This competitiveness is unbelievable...

Well even tough teams are very even I think that generally competion is weaker than last year. Except Olimpija and partly Krka who are really better than last years, all other teams are weaker. I mean hemofarm, partizan, cibona and zadar are way weaker, also red star and radnicki. I dont think that budućnost, cedevita or zagreb are better than last seasons, situation is, that all the other clubs mentioned above are drown down on their level. 5 rounds ago even siroki was a f4 contender.

I think that Olimpija and Partizan are sure for f4, and for the last 2 spots fight will be between Buducnost, Krka, Zagreb and I hope so Radnicki.

Is it true if buducnost goes to F4, Podgorica will be F4 hosts and not Ljubljana???

prtzn
01-24-2011, 10:17 AM
There is a difrence between silly complaints and provokeing home team or fans. His statements are also very smart, and if you can, like a Partizan fan, get over this, you are my hero. Read carefully!

http://http://www.kurir-info.rs/sport/jagodnik-mafijasi-u-partizanu-39879.php
I'm not sure if I would call this statement smart, but it's definitely hard to swallow...
But, it doesn't piss me off, 'cause I'm used to hearing such "sore loser" statements from different finalists over the years...
Pešić had a similar statement, and certainly don't hate him.

Remember last season when Jagodnik and Katic were instructed to grab Maric balls all the time they have oppurtunity (you can watch last playoff finals). Where is fair play? Also Jagodnik hiting Vesely (I mean he can be a father to that kid).

Thats why I also cant stand Katic, even tough he is playing for my team. In ur point of view, I should respect Katic, only because he is now in Partizan???Yeah, that was a dirty final.
And I hate the fact that there was a fight, and that a lot of players behaved like idiots.
I don't remember that Jagodnik hit Vesely (I think that they were "just" pushing and pulling each other; no punches). But if he did, I would attribute that to some brawl survival instinct (rather than sadistic pedophilia...).

I also don't like the fact that Katić plays for Partizan. Although I'm happy with his commitment (and that's not an euphemism for on-court brutality).
But, I think (and I've said that earlier) that he (just like Jagodnik) has a different view on Basketball as a sport. He sees fighting as an integral part of the game.
And I can't be happy when a Partizan player is doing such dirty things:
http://d.yimg.com/i/ng/sp/ap_photo/20101215/all/l4908083.jpg

Good ol' Baconer... I love him beyond reasonable, but sometimes I think he need a dominatrix to pull his act together.Spot on!:D
I don't know if this is more funny or true...

johnny_bg
01-24-2011, 03:59 PM
I'm not sure if I would call this statement smart, but it's definitely hard to swallow...

of course "smart"... :)

pohani komarac
01-25-2011, 12:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok8fwWnpl_k&feature=feedu

cibona-zagreb

SunOverHStreet
01-28-2011, 11:37 PM
Radnički - Zadar 97:89 (27:22, 15:22, 32:20, 23:25)
Radnički: Strahinja Stojačić, Lee 11 (4 rbs), Maksimović, Miletić 11 (4 rbs), Marković 18 (4 rbs, 6 as), Mijatović, Gaddefors (2 rbs, 1 as), Špica 4 (2 rbs), Čakarević 9 (7 rbs, 2 as), Stefan Stojačić 9 (2 rbs, 1 as), Rakić 7 (6 as), Vukosavljević 28 (7 rbs).
Zadar: Car 19 (11 as), Batur-, Mason 6 (7 rbs), Dundović 22, Marčinković 9, Olivari, Ivanov (5 rbs), Brown 16 (4 rbs), Bilan, Pelczmann, Žuža 3 (4 rbs, 4 as), Longin 14 (3 rbs).

JureEe
01-29-2011, 07:58 PM
WOW :) hemofarm loss by 40.. god help us :)nice work of olimpija :) all youngster playing well :) boisa welcome back :)

krka win it again! LOVE it :)

Joško Poljak Fan
01-29-2011, 10:59 PM
Olimpija needs more such games in adriatic league for the sake of Ožbolt and Ilievski. They can't play 38 minutes twice a week :rolleyes:
Hopefully Zdovc will start trusting Salin, Murič and Perry more, since we need them and they are able to play more minutes than they do.
Even if they'll cause Olimpija getting 2 points more and scoring 2 points less let's say within 5 minutes span... the sole fact that Ožbolt and Ilievski could get some rest is priceless

johnny_bg
01-30-2011, 05:33 PM
third quarter over, Zagreb already 36 free throws... :)

43 ft in the end, but we still managed to win this...

pohani komarac
01-30-2011, 06:14 PM
third quarter over, Zagreb already 36 free throws... :)

43 ft in the end, but we still managed to win this...

actually i expected lot worse knowig how things were against cibona....there were even some bad calls against zagreb:eek: didn't expect karamarko would alow it:D....but a big part of it was because partizan bigs couldn't guard zoric and kasun....

katic should be baned from playing basketball....dirtyest bitch i saw

johnny_bg
01-30-2011, 06:57 PM
katic should be baned from playing basketball....dirtyest bitch i saw

agree, even tough I think that his hit against Kasun in this game was not intetial. Katić = Jagodnik, 2 dirtiest players in NLB.

After Krstic, Perovic, Lasme, Maric, Pekovic, Vranes (now Jawai) who were all, I would say, good guys, we have this idiot now :eek:

Only bad call against Zagreb is Bozic out of bounds in the last 4 min, and Mladen Erjavec lost the game with that techical foul. But 43 ft is way too much. Our commentary on arena sport Edin Bavcic said that even Kevin Durant don't shoot 17 ft in game like Zoric :)

pohani komarac
01-30-2011, 07:20 PM
agree, even tough I think that his hit against Kasun in this game was not intetial. Katić = Jagodnik, 2 dirtiest players in NLB.

After Krstic, Perovic, Lasme, Maric, Pekovic, Vranes (now Jawai) who were all, I would say, good guys, we have this idiot now :eek:

Only bad call against Zagreb is Bozic out of bounds in the last 4 min, and Mladen Erjavec lost the game with that techical foul. But 43 ft is way too much. Our commentary on arena sport Edin Bavcic said that even Kevin Durant don't shoot 17 ft in game like Zoric :)

if somebody else hit him i would tough that to....but i don't trust this guy:D

zoric is better than kd:p belive me...you could gone much worse with refs:D

johnny_bg
01-30-2011, 07:31 PM
if somebody else hit him i would tough that to....but i don't trust this guy:D
:):):)

zoric is better than kd:p belive me...you could gone much worse with refs:D

Of course

Also I would like to see Kasun in Partizan jersey next year, he already said that he would not mind playing here...

Kasun: "Dule bi i sa ženama do F4" !

Centar Efes Pilsena Mario Kasun u sjajnom raspoloženju dolazi u Beograd, gde će u četvrtak igrati meč petog kola Evrolige protiv Partizana.

Iskusni košarkaš već je upoznat sa atmosferom koja vlada u hali "Pionir" tokom utakmica Evrolige, pošto je bio na parketu, kao član Barselone.

"Navijači Partizana prave fantastičnu atmosferu. Oni su najbolji na svetu. Neverovatno bodre tim, ja bih "ubio" za takve navijače. U takvom ambijentu, kada sve sa tribina grmi, zadovoljstvo je igrati, a ne kao kod nas u Istambulu, u dvorani Efesa, gde dođe 150 ljudi, a od toga je 70 obezbeđenje", ističe Kasun.

On kaže da neće reagovati na eventualne prozivke, pošto se uvek isključi. Ponese ga navijanje, oseti se kao da je među svojima i skače na svaki huk.

"U prvoj utakmici u Abdi Ipekčiju Efes je slavio protiv Partizana. Nije bilo lako. Crno-beli imaju odličan sastav i čeka nas pakleno težak meč. Veoma cenim sve igrače Partizana, kao i njihovog trenera koji je vrhunski stručnjak. Vujošević zna da iskoristi i najmanje delić talenta svakog košarkaša. Da mu daju ženski tim, on bi ga doveo do muškog fajnal-foura", kaže Kasun.

Hrvatski centar je na kraju istakao da su ambicije Efesa ove sezone dolazak do fajnal-foura Evrolige, a do tog cilja mogu doći samo sa maksimalnom koncentracijom i zalaganjem na svakoj utakmici.

NidzaPBC
01-30-2011, 07:39 PM
Kasun: "Dule bi i sa ženama do F4"

:D haha but not with CSKA :D

pohani komarac
01-30-2011, 07:54 PM
Kasun: "Dule bi i sa ženama do F4"

:D haha but not with CSKA :D

well they played like girls:D

elaj
01-30-2011, 08:44 PM
WLHgNKXh5To

This is epic...

SunOverHStreet
01-30-2011, 09:52 PM
Zvezda sacked Myles (http://kosarka.rs/main.asp?dir=news&newsid=5397), finally...

Joško Poljak Fan
01-30-2011, 10:13 PM
:):):)

Of course

Also I would like to see Kasun in Partizan jersey next year, he already said that he would not mind playing here...
Medveščak got 16.000 attendance vs. Olimpija in hockey :) I still believe basketball is a bit more popular in Zagreb than hockey... and that all one of Zagreb's clubs should need is a glimpse of luck and ambition...

Maybee in such case the atmosphere wouldn't be as good as on partizan's games, but it would be one of the better ones in europe.

pohani komarac
01-30-2011, 11:51 PM
Medveščak got 16.000 attendance vs. Olimpija in hockey :) I still believe basketball is a bit more popular in Zagreb than hockey... and that all one of Zagreb's clubs should need is a glimpse of luck and ambition...

Maybee in such case the atmosphere wouldn't be as good as on partizan's games, but it would be one of the better ones in europe.

we are hockey powerhouse:cool::D

well people don't go to basketball....(at least not much for our standards) because.......

creteria for basketball is much higher, highest as it could be so average NT and club results are not something croats can acept
people know basketball here and they know stipcevic, evrett, kastropil...are crapp...after all they had chance to see drazen, kreso, plecas etc....now they get this....unlike hockey. for them bucnch of canadian croats are like crosby and ovechkin in one after 20 years of amatures
people know danko radic-milicevic etc... dirty buisnnies and many don't wannt to suport curuppted basketball
basketball become to centralized.....split, sibenik, zadar, kvarner destroyed and those are heart beat of our basketball
people can conect only with cibona in zagreb....nobady gives a shit for zagreb and cedevita especially now when karamarko is leading them.....but cibona did evrything to destroy others last 20 years and people can't suport that
people that lead madvescak does great marketing, and ethusiastic job and people feal that......cibona did oposite
there are almost 0 basketball on national tv (thank god arena sport klub showed up) unlike days when i was kid....there were even highlights from evry streetball tournamet evrey week as basketball was like religion here...now it's jus big JOKE
and so on......

johnny_bg
01-31-2011, 04:23 AM
WLHgNKXh5To

This is epic...

Bad karma is over that club beacause they didn't show up on the last game of playoff finals last year...

johnny_bg
01-31-2011, 04:37 AM

As I know BBB support only Dinamo in football and handball. They supported Cibona a bit after the war, but not anymore. At least 200 "Hardcore" ultras are needed to maintain a good atmosphere in a 7000 spectators arena. That is my personal observation from Pionir during the last decade. Cibona and Zagreb don't have those ultras, thats the main problem regardles the results that are also poor.

Same problem is for Olimpija with no real ultras on the games. I mean, nowdays Olimpija have a very nice attendance and solid cheering on every game, but my question is how many of them would cheer if things are for example like this??? pause at 0:20, and look at the score.

reEo_pdoGao

Joško Poljak Fan
01-31-2011, 09:30 AM
Well... it was different with olimpija in 90ies. Green Dragons were numerous and loud. But than later after 97 F4 when basketball became widely popular, people without much clue about the cheering traditions, songs or even basketball as a whole appeared and that cheering slowely gone ku-ku...

With the NT when mostly (at least in the first rounds) you've got true fans, the cheering is good (not sth. extremely great, could've easily been better) same stuff happens in the playoffs... same people appear just to show themselves.

In stožice... I realised most folks don't even know the good old chants... or even those 2 songs GD's actually had :) I suspect Olimpija's management wants to create some "family friendly" ambience there....
Olimpija has to go down once again, resultwise, for a season or two... there'll be only 8-9000 people in Stožice, but they'll god damn love the club and they'll do their best to make a constant hell out of the arena :)
Nowadays there are aprox. 150-200 GD's at the game... but they won't be able to change things by themselves.

@pohani, I realise that... I just believe that sooner or later Cibona will get back up. Just like Zadar can't be that bad for more consecutive seasons. :)

pohani komarac
01-31-2011, 10:19 AM
As I know BBB support only Dinamo in football and handball. They supported Cibona a bit after the war, but not anymore. At least 200 "Hardcore" ultras are needed to maintain a good atmosphere in a 7000 spectators arena. That is my personal observation from Pionir during the last decade. Cibona and Zagreb don't have those ultras, thats the main problem regardles the results that are also poor.

Same problem is for Olimpija with no real ultras on the games. I mean, nowdays Olimpija have a very nice attendance and solid cheering on every game, but my question is how many of them would cheer if things are for example like this??? pause at 0:20, and look at the score.

reEo_pdoGao

they don't support handball anymore since Badel singed Kapisoda, while they stoped to support Cibona since Boze milicevic didn't wannt to give them group tickets for game with Zvezda.....anway since this new BBB generation is bunch of huligans i don't wannt them anway

And it wasn't bad chereng during some games last season and some games this season as some old fans and BBB from Dubrava (without BBB marks) got back to games, but it will stop again as Bandic, Lovric etc now took over club

johnny_bg
01-31-2011, 01:53 PM
anway since this new BBB generation is bunch of huligans i don't wannt them anway

same is here with young hooligans, but they are not allowed to do anything on games because elder crew is watching them. Older guys organize cheering.

they don't support handball anymore since Badel singed Kapisoda

What a stupid reason, I mean here, there are really no pure Serbs, Croats or Slovenians everyone of us probably have a mixed family tree at some point...

AirBall
01-31-2011, 09:37 PM
IONNYujuXso

Joško Poljak Fan
02-01-2011, 02:13 PM
Not really an adriatic league thing, but kind of, since it's the same area we're talking about.

link (http://www.kzs-zveza.si/kzs/index.php?x=2&novica=4913)

From 7th to 10th August, there will be an ex-Yu NT tournament in Ljubljana.

Group A: Montenegro, Croatia, Slovenia
Group B: Serbia, FYROM, BiH

I believe it's about time... if possible should events would be great to become traditionaly. Marketing wise there is no way this wouldn't be profitable...

Gonzaka
02-01-2011, 10:58 PM
WLHgNKXh5To

This is epic...What does he say?

elaj
02-01-2011, 11:15 PM
What does he say?
He goes on and on about how he is sorry that his team sucked against Olimpija... apologizing to everyone... great speech actually. :D

johnny_bg
02-02-2011, 10:35 PM
well they played like girls:D

Watch your tongue :):):)

http://www.b92.net/sport/kosarka/vesti.php?yyyy=2011&mm=02&dd=01&nav_id=489874

pohani komarac
02-04-2011, 07:34 PM
Watch your tongue :):):)

http://www.b92.net/sport/kosarka/vesti.php?yyyy=2011&mm=02&dd=01&nav_id=489874

lol....crazy people they are:D

elaj
02-05-2011, 10:19 AM
Finally something came into public. (http://kosarka.rs/main.asp?dir=news&newsid=5429) (google translate (http://translate.google.com/?js=n&prev=_t&hl=sl&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=sr&tl=en&text=&file=#submit)everyone else) This is widly known in basketball world (everywhere, not only exyu) of something usuall...

Reffs are known that they get bribes and "nice girls" into their hotels by the clubs during the stays for the games they call. It is not written here that he got bribed, but lets say that everyone who has some insight knows what was going on.

BTW: Ilievski (injured) and Murić (ill) wont play tomorrow against Široki for Olimpija. Bertans (1992) is gonna make his debut.

johnny_bg
02-05-2011, 07:19 PM
[URL="http://kosarka.rs/main.asp?dir=news&newsid=5429"]
BTW: Ilievski (injured) and Murić (ill) wont play tomorrow against Široki for Olimpija. Bertans (1992) is gonna make his debut.

nice chance for some slovenian players to play this season...

wyopeq
02-06-2011, 02:50 PM
What do you guys think about Siroki - Olimpija game?
I am gonna put some money for Olimpija to win by more than 5.

also do you think that Partizan can Nymburk by more than 13? I do not think so. But I just don't watch any Nymburk this season..

pohani komarac
02-06-2011, 03:53 PM
What do you guys think about Siroki - Olimpija game?
I am gonna put some money for Olimpija to win by more than 5.

also do you think that Partizan can Nymburk by more than 13? I do not think so. But I just don't watch any Nymburk this season..

siroki is dagerus team at home, lead by very good coach, few vets and young prospects...but olimpija should beat them without problems if they take game for serius wivh wasn't often case in nlb this year

elaj
02-06-2011, 06:04 PM
This is so funny. Reffs robbed us in Široki. First class robbery, great job reffs...

Consistant robbery through whole game... I guess they decided Široki has to win this one... #%"#!"%#!%#!%#!

johnny_bg
02-06-2011, 08:31 PM
This is so funny. Reffs robbed us in Široki. First class robbery, great job reffs...

Consistant robbery through whole game... I guess they decided Široki has to win this one... #%"#!"%#!%#!%#!

It's very hard to play on two fronts (NLB and EL), thats why Vujosevic was maestro in Partizan last couple of years. He managed to keep the team form through almost whole season on high level. Dule vrati se!!!! :(

SunOverHStreet
02-06-2011, 09:51 PM
It's very hard to play on two fronts (NLB and EL), thats why Vujosevic was maestro in Partizan last couple of years. He managed to keep the team form through almost whole season on high level. Dule vrati se!!!! :(
You're right, Johnny. It was one of his better sides(professionally), yet the best is that he was able to use his reputation and "well manners":D to turn things around in Partizan's favor (in situations like this one that happened to Olimpija). It's insane, I can't believe that teams like Široki or Zagreb have such refereeing at home.

Serbian:
Matori, najebavao im se one keve, po svim ovim Jadransko-ligaškim provincijama, gde se zna da su sudije pod velikim pritiskom da navlače za domaći tim, a i ne retko potkupljivane. Ovi u Podgorici iznajmljuju kurave, u Zg-u hrvatski Dačić vedri i oblači, a u Širokom pitaj kur.a šta mešetare. Jbg, zamisli kao jedan od najuticajnijih ljudi u Vršcu, a onda i u Srbiji, Miša Babić, nije uticao na sudije... Kako da ne.

BTW, results...
Budućnost - Cedevita 93:90
Široki - Olimpija 86:85
Hemofarm - Zagreb 98:81
Partizan - Nymburk 86:75
Cibona - Zvezda 86:78
Krka - Radnički 88:73
Zadar - Igokea 89:65

k6McoYLfiAA&feature=player_embedded

pohani komarac
02-06-2011, 10:27 PM
You're right, Johnny. It was one of his better sides(professionally), yet the best is that he was able to use his reputation and "well manners":D to turn things around in Partizan's favor (in situations like this one that happened to Olimpija). It's insane, I can't believe that teams like Široki or Zagreb have such refereeing at home.

i like siroki because they do great job with young croatian prospects, but them and kk zagreb are projects of croatian basketball federation and HDZ...and it's not just them, i also noticed krka haveng great refs help in this league this season

it's bad for sport, but nobady should bitch to much about those (unfortunaly, no halp from it), not those who cheerd for partizan, cibona, olimpija etc...

SunOverHStreet
02-06-2011, 11:10 PM
i like siroki because they do great job with young croatian prospects, but them and kk zagreb are projects of croatian basketball federation and HDZ...
It's bad for sport, but nobady should bitch to much about those (unfortunaly, no halp from it), not those who cheerd for partizan, cibona, olimpija etc...
I'm not bitching about it, I just made an observation... I just think that if this league tend to be highly professional, this problem must be solved. And I mean for everyone. I really don't want to hear things no more (especially from local 'patriots') like "Partizan is winning NLB, just because refs are helping them". Partizan had some pushes, can't dispute that, but also played the best basketball.

and it's not just them, i also noticed krka haveng great refs help in this league this season
There were some problems and controversies in last season with Slo clubs, Čović went berserk one time, even fight happened. I think it was Slovan-FMP game. I know that Novo Mesto is one hot court to play at, but this year they have respectable team, which makes me believe they aren't in desperate need for side help. It doesn't meant it's not happening, though...

pohani komarac
02-07-2011, 05:50 AM
I'm not bitching about it, I just made an observation... I just think that if this league tend to be highly professional, this problem must be solved. And I mean for everyone. I really don't want to hear things no more (especially from local 'patriots') like "Partizan is winning NLB, just because refs are helping them". Partizan had some pushes, can't dispute that, but also played the best basketball.

There were some problems and controversies in last season with Slo clubs, Čović went berserk one time, even fight happened. I think it was Slovan-FMP game. I know that Novo Mesto is one hot court to play at, but this year they have respectable team, which makes me believe they aren't in desperate need for side help. It doesn't meant it's not happening, though...

zadar-krka......it was big robbery

NidzaPBC
02-08-2011, 01:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBgyT3IY4u0&feature=feedu

AirBall
02-15-2011, 11:19 PM
After Stipcevic's and Everett's departure only Vragovic left as PG (he is not the real PG as well, but never mind)...

Who will help him in organisation of play now?

JureEe
02-16-2011, 05:11 PM
hope for nice revenge by olimpija over cedevita.. it will be hard :)

pohani komarac
02-16-2011, 07:42 PM
After Stipcevic's and Everett's departure only Vragovic left as PG (he is not the real PG as well, but never mind)...

Who will help him in organisation of play now?

bogdanovic, zubcic, giricek....mostley bogdanovic

JureEe
02-26-2011, 08:09 PM
love that day. krka and olimpija with big step to F4!
i cant figure out why we need rto bought udrih.. youngsters are so great.. bertans with his first game 8pts, span 7pts... udrih 2pts..

krka the same... dragic 16, muric 15pts...

full stats
buducnost-UO (http://www.adriaticbasket.info/w2/stats.php?gameid=148&sez=)

krka-zadar (http://www.adriaticbasket.info/w2/stats.php?gameid=154&sez=)

JureEe
03-06-2011, 10:25 PM
what happens that partizan lose?

kk krka on final 4 :)

johnny_bg
03-07-2011, 07:18 PM
what happens that partizan lose?

Very bad game for Partizan, they underestimeted their opponet and deserved to be beaten. I wouldnt be suprised also, if somehow the game was fixed between two "brother" clubs, coz Igokea needed victory in order to keep their Eurocup hopes alive...

pohani komarac
03-09-2011, 08:39 AM
is there any video of buducnost-zagreb finish. it was epic:D

zagreb + 4, simon grabs rebound and gets fauled, kasun swing with his hand in lenox lewis stayle to celebrate vectory, knocks out otasevic and gets call for unsportsmen like foul 28 secends left in game...luckley for zagreb they didn't capitalize that, mostley otasevic made few mistakes

pohani komarac
03-09-2011, 06:13 PM
http://gol.hr/clanak/rubrika/kosarka/video-bizarno-130-kg-teski-centar-zamalo-nokautirao-crnogorskog-branica.html

here:D

Joško Poljak Fan
03-10-2011, 10:24 PM
http://gol.hr/clanak/rubrika/kosarka/video-bizarno-130-kg-teski-centar-zamalo-nokautirao-crnogorskog-branica.html

here:D
WOW :D that's some luck...

It's basicaly impossible for Cibona to get into euroleague next year, first time after 20 years... obviously it'll be between KK Zagreb and Cedevita.

Krka reportedly is already in next season's euroleague qualifications, does anyone knows what's the key for that? (is it top adriatic league team that doesn't get to play in euroleague?)

pohani komarac
03-11-2011, 07:42 AM
WOW :D that's some luck...

It's basicaly impossible for Cibona to get into euroleague next year, first time after 20 years... obviously it'll be between KK Zagreb and Cedevita.

Krka reportedly is already in next season's euroleague qualifications, does anyone knows what's the key for that? (is it top adriatic league team that doesn't get to play in euroleague?)

only theory is there for us...decades of bad work come to pay time

zagreb for now has big advatage over cedevita

key for 2 euroleague qualifycatoins spot is to finish in first 2 places next to one croatian, serbian and slovenian club who will play euroleague so krka is safe. imo it's not imposible that they finish above olimpija so olimpija goes to qualys and krka directley

anway i must say big respect to dzikic. few days ago after game with cibona he said: "we don't care for euroleague. when we put together rooster are goal was to secure place in NLB and we made it"....this is what is called stayin with two feet on ground:)

Joško Poljak Fan
03-11-2011, 07:26 PM
Džikić isn't a bad coach at all, imo he only had some bad luck in Olimpija.

Krka still isn't on Olimpija's level, that's true, but It'll be fun to see them in euroleague qualifiers. They've got some decent experience, one solid reinforcement and they might get pretty far in euroCup next season, concluding they don't get to euroleague of course (I'd of course prefer that option :) )...

pohani komarac
03-13-2011, 06:39 PM
Zadar out:(

Joško Poljak Fan
03-13-2011, 10:30 PM
Zadar out:(
Definately not something to be happy about...

Olimpija was a dissaster... Boisa is completely out of touch with basketball, same could be said for Anagonye, Udrih seems far from being an actuall reinforcement and as soon as Ilievski and Markota have a bad day Olimpija is losing against the last ranked team in the league by 20+ :rolleyes:
I didn't expect Olimpija to play on the december level whole year long, but this is kind of a big fall...

Concluding from the last few games... maybee Krka could upset Partizan on F4, or Zagreb/Bodučnost... but I strongly doubt Olimpija would do it the way they're playing right now.

hell, I'd play with Salin, Bertrans and Špan for the most of the game and I doubt they'd play much worse...

pohani komarac
03-14-2011, 04:38 PM
boisa is disaster last few seasons. i know he is conected with olimpija and is looked unobjectivley, but his days from olimpija level clubs are past. olimpija made same mistake like last year zadar. he is to expensive for what he brings

elaj
03-14-2011, 08:48 PM
boisa is disaster last few seasons. i know he is conected with olimpija and is looked unobjectivley, but his days from olimpija level clubs are past. olimpija made same mistake like last year zadar. he is to expensive for what he brings
He plays for little money. Basically no cost for the club. He is here to get back in shape and he did his rehabilitation here.

Joško Poljak Fan
03-15-2011, 04:02 PM
I'll never forget his contribution to the club, but if he doesn't improve drasticaly I wouldn't like to see him in the team. I kind of can't see really much of an improvement within the last weeks and it's starting to seem a bit odd...

JureEe
03-16-2011, 08:49 PM
finnaly end of season :)

standings:

Lestvica:PARTIZAN * 26 18 8 +278 44
KRKA * 26 17 9 +129 42
UNION OLIMPIJA * 25 16 9 +98 41
BUDUĆNOST * 26 15 11 +82 41
ZAGREB CROATIA OS. 26 15 11 +37 41
CEDEVITA 26 14 12 +56 40
HEMOFARM 26 14 12 +7 40
NYMBURK 26 12 14 -45 38
ŠIROKI 26 12 14 -143 38
IGOKEA 26 11 15 -32 37
RADNIČKI 25 12 13 -62 37
CIBONA 26 10 16 -111 36
CRVENA ZVEZDA 26 8 18 -141 34
ZADAR 26 7 19 -152 33

final 4:

Stožice arena:
Partizan-Budućnost
Union olimpija-Krka

JureEe
03-22-2011, 05:21 PM
maccabi? efes pilsen? next year in NLB?

info from Lisac

clanek (in SLO language) (http://www.zurnal24.si/kosarka/maccabi-nlb-kosarka-buducnost-zadar-206560/clanek)

google translate: (http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=sl&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.zurnal24.si%2Fkosarka%2Fmaccabi-nlb-kosarka-buducnost-zadar-206560%2Fclanek)

Joško Poljak Fan
03-27-2011, 10:19 AM
MZT Skopje is interested in NLB league. Honestly, I prefer them towards Maccabi, Efes or anyone else. Ex-Yu clubs belong in the league, as for the rest... it looks damn artificial than, even more than it actually is.

serbianhoops
03-28-2011, 01:30 PM
According to montenegrin newspaper Vijesti, MZT Skopje and Mornar Bar are the main favorites for the NLB wildcard. It's seems that Maccabi isn't a good option for other teams due to travel issue. Adriatic League pays hotel rooms for away teams if needed but no the travels and flights are too expensive for our teams.

serbianhoops
03-28-2011, 05:55 PM
Considering that the current montenegrin prime minister Igor Luksic is also president of Mornar Bar. I guess we already know which team will receive the wildcard.

SunOverHStreet
04-19-2011, 02:36 PM
Today starts NLB league final4 in Stožice arena (Ljubljana, Slovenia)...
Partizan - Budućnost 18:15
Olimpija - Krka 20:45

From the site:

Over 50 scouts from Europe and NBA

The 10th final event in the history of the NLB League is also in the center of attention of many international clubs from Europe as from overseas since scouts from no less than 17 NBA clubs confirmed their arrival.

Among them the most recognized names is definitely Joe Dumars, currently the Detroit Pistons President of Basketball Operations but also a basketball legend, who was inducted into the Basketball Hall of Fame in 2006 and is a proud owner pf two NBA Champion rings from the time he has been playing for Detroit (1989, 1990). He was also playing for the US national team in the 1994 FIBA World Championship, where he won the gold medal while his jersey N4 was retired by the Pistons in March 2000.

Another link from Serbian site (http://www.b92.net/sport/kosarka/vesti.php?yyyy=2011&mm=04&dd=18&nav_id=506920), with videos...

seahawk35
04-19-2011, 04:44 PM
is there any link??

SunOverHStreet
04-19-2011, 07:29 PM
Partizan mt:s - Budućnost m:tel 62 - 58

Not so great game, too many mistakes from both sides and refs, also, made some incredible ones...
I don't know if it was because of numerous scouts presence, but it seemed that every player played for himself , rather than for the team.
Incredibly annoying game to watch, good defenses, but absolute horror on offense showed by both sides. Partizan shooting for three 1/15, while Budućnost had 10/30 for two. There were some spectacular points, though, but overall very weak performance for NLB semifinals. I expected more... Article in Serbian, with recap video (http://sport.blic.rs/Kosarka/Domaca-kosarka-i-NLB/196210/Partizan-u-finalu-NLB-lige-Buducnost-ispustila-pobedu).

JureEe
04-19-2011, 08:36 PM
Partizan mt:s - Budućnost m:tel 62 - 58

Not so great game, too many mistakes from both sides and refs, also, made some incredible ones...
I don't know if it was because of numerous scouts presence, but it seemed that every player played for himself , rather than for the team.
Incredibly annoying game to watch, good defenses, but absolute horror on offense showed by both sides. Partizan shooting for three 1/15, while Budućnost had 10/30 for two. There were some spectacular points, though, but overall very weak performance for NLB semifinals. I expected more... Article in Serbian, with recap video (http://sport.blic.rs/Kosarka/Domaca-kosarka-i-NLB/196210/Partizan-u-finalu-NLB-lige-Buducnost-ispustila-pobedu).

same the second game :) but overall nice game of muric and dragic :)

pohani komarac
04-21-2011, 08:57 PM
boring

:D

congrats to partizan on fifth title:)

NidzaPBC
04-21-2011, 09:16 PM
:D Great game, especially the first half. Partizan champion again, nothing new in Balkan :p

http://www.b92.net/news/pics/2011/04/17224032634db07baa396e9217338596_orig.jpg

Marko-
04-22-2011, 12:11 AM
boring

:D

congrats to partizan on fifth title:)

I guess we will see Macabi and Efes next year in NLB, just to make it more interesting. Also it's very questioning will Serbian teams stay in the NLB or not.

Podgorica
04-22-2011, 12:11 AM
This is so good! :D

Great basketball and one more trophy!

rikhardur
04-22-2011, 01:02 AM
I guess we will see Macabi and Efes next year in NLB, just to make it more interesting. Also it's very questioning will Serbian teams stay in the NLB or not.
Yes, I do think the league lacks competitiveness and more so in recent years. From all the clubs from former Yugoslavia, Partizan is the only one who was able to maintain their glorious past, both domestically and in continental competitions (Olimpija did it too, but to a much lesser extent, especially in Europe). This year things were more balanced, but if Maccabi and Efes will join the level will certainly rise and interested in the competition too. Let's also see how Cedevita will do next year ;)
Congrats to Partizan for one more title.

elaj
04-22-2011, 01:35 AM
Robbery. I don't want to talk about reffs but this was just too nasty.

Marko-
04-22-2011, 02:24 AM
Yes, I do think the league lacks competitiveness and more so in recent years. From all the clubs from former Yugoslavia, Partizan is the only one who was able to maintain their glorious past, both domestically and in continental competitions (Olimpija did it too, but to a much lesser extent, especially in Europe). This year things were more balanced, but if Maccabi and Efes will join the level will certainly rise and interested in the competition too. Let's also see how Cedevita will do next year ;)
Congrats to Partizan for one more title.

There is some huge changes in KSS(Serbian Bball Organization) with mayor of Belgrade taking over the chairman position to sort things out and he is bringing two very famous names with him, Dejan Bodiroga and Dejan Tomasevic. Word is that they want to make strong Serbian league and quit NLB for good(Partizan didn't want to play it at all - he was forced - and you see how it goes xD).

Elaj - what parts did you see as robery tonight(not provoking just checking which parts from your point of view were bad).

elaj
04-22-2011, 11:33 AM
Elaj - what parts did you see as robery tonight(not provoking just checking which parts from your point of view were bad).First of organization of FF - joke. Fans of Partizan allowed to be behind their bench even though they didn't buy tickets to be there (they bought tickets to be on top like all organized fans) while fans of Olimpija were put on top. Organizator of FF didn't do shit to prevent this.

Second of - reffs: Croat Serb Srdjan Dožai was MVP of the game. Calls were unbelieveble. It was simply directed that Olimpija couldn't have won the game. Photographer who was standing near the basket heard Dožai telling Gist (after foul) when he was all nervous: "Don't worry, you will win today". They weren't calling those nasty fouls of Katić/Jawai under basket, not mentioning unsportsmanlike foul of Kecman on Ožbolt and many of those calls.

Partizan already won the first semis by the help of reffs against Budućnost.

Joke of FF. Being robbed by Croat Serb reffs in middle of Ljubljana. Pamti pa vrati. Mayor of Ljubljana Janković should be giving away rings and trophy after finals but due the spite against organizator (Roman Lisac and Rado Lorbek) he said everyone to fuck off and had a private "talk" with Lisac and Lorbek.

MVP Of Finals: Srdjan Dožai.

http://www.rtvslo.si/sport/kosarka/franci-pavser-imelo-me-je-da-bi-skocil-na-parket/255969

This is priceless: Vujošević after finals: "You should be working more with the reffs in the future." I guess he knows what he's talking bout, right?

Joško Poljak Fan
04-22-2011, 12:50 PM
Well it's Dožai... nothing new.
He made me killer-mad so many times before (forget Luigi Lamonica, there is no comparison) I don't even raise my eyebrow now. This has been going on for the past freaking 10 years... I'd de-virginise him with a broken bottle, but he'd probably enjoy it... so what can you do.

Janković getting explicitely pissed isn't exactly what Lorbek should wish :) NLB is basicaly a state owned bank with his friends in charge... Goodyear-> same... and Janković (unlike his son :D ), isn't someone that would actually show his anger publicly. That's a first... or at least way too rare for anyone to remember...

Otherwise Olimpija vs. Partizan is a clear case... depending on a criteria, contacts on perimeter called = 80% of chance for Olimpija due to the backcourt, more contact allowed = 80% more chances for Partizan due to big man... only when one or another team would have a really bad day, other team would prevail against the upper odds... Partizan was actually almost ready for it yesterday.
Lot's of games among teams playing different basketball are like that... that's why I miss a more common criteria among various games... that changed a lot on european level in the past, but needs further improvements.
I mean... if the criteria would be set as "no blood-no foul", EC 2011 already got a winner in France... Greece second... Spain 16th... that's no fun :D

Overall, about the league.
Hell no, I don't want to see Maccabi or Efes in it (no offense to it's fans) another Nymburk or such... as I consider it as an ex-Yu league and it should remain this way.
The refereeing through the whole season was terrible above the tolerance limit that most fans have. Euroleague actually did an enormous step forward, AL is still in the mid 90ies regarding refereeing...

Not really conected with the yesterday's game, but in the past ex-Yu players were praised for the technical knowledge and understanding of the game though-out europe, 18 years old kids were given a chance and some of the were able to perform nicely at high level. With the exodus of technique and promotion of rough&contact basketball, players are now considered young at the age of 22 or 24 :rolleyes: ... and also due to some details even players that can't chew a gum and walk at the same very time are considered a usefull basketball players.

NidzaPBC
04-22-2011, 02:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bN7PFC6mDA&feature=feedlik

:D Jerrells and grobari, epic :cool:

kemikal
04-22-2011, 03:07 PM
First of organization of FF - joke. Fans of Partizan allowed to be behind their bench even though they didn't buy tickets to be there (they bought tickets to be on top like all organized fans) while fans of Olimpija were put on top. Organizator of FF didn't do shit to prevent this.

Second of - reffs: Croat Serb Srdjan Dožai was MVP of the game. Calls were unbelieveble. It was simply directed that Olimpija couldn't have won the game. Photographer who was standing near the basket heard Dožai telling Gist (after foul) when he was all nervous: "Don't worry, you will win today". They weren't calling those nasty fouls of Katić/Jawai under basket, not mentioning unsportsmanlike foul of Kecman on Ožbolt and many of those calls.

Joke of FF. Being robbed by Croat Serb reffs in middle of Ljubljana. Pamti pa vrati. Mayor of Ljubljana Janković should be giving away rings and trophy after finals but due the spite against organizator (Roman Lisac and Rado Lorbek) he said everyone to fuck off and had a private "talk" with Lisac and Lorbek.

http://www.rtvslo.si/sport/kosarka/franci-pavser-imelo-me-je-da-bi-skocil-na-parket/255969

This is priceless: Vujošević after finals: "You should be working more with the reffs in the future." I guess he knows what he's talking bout, right?

http://i.imgur.com/PNJoL.jpg

Marko-
04-22-2011, 03:08 PM
First of organization of FF - joke. Fans of Partizan allowed to be behind their bench even though they didn't buy tickets to be there (they bought tickets to be on top like all organized fans) while fans of Olimpija were put on top. Organizator of FF didn't do shit to prevent this.

Wait wait... you are serious when you say that CROAT was calling for SERBS? :O
There were few weird fouls i agree, but mistakes were made on both sides. Difference is that we didn't make huge things about it and your bench did. Last night half of OL team looked like Spanish national team(with crying for every single call possible).

Difference between Partizan and other teams in NLB is that Partizan is quite and working hard, even more when things are going bad! While most of the other teams when it's going bad are trying to find excuses.