Weisenberg qualified?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weisenberg qualified?

Im sure it won't take long if you haven't.. This dude was compared to bill lambier in an article.. Wow.. This man was never a coach in his life.... This man sold that team a championship ring for a coaching job.. He carried water and wore nice suits.. This man was never a coach.. He is a nerd who always wanted to coach.. He hung around teams and got odd jobs.. But never coached .. He was a gofer.. Was a whipping boy for our coach.. We all laughed at how much of a nerd fake this guy was.. He had to go around the world to get a coaching job.. Wonder with his credentials why didn't bill lambier do the same thing... Wow us here in houston are laughing loud around the world at whoever bought this sales job he sold you.. Whoever hired him should never have a job in sports again.. He flat lied to you

ok coach...

yes he had a title as a coach.. in the wnba.. and he was basically a stat boy.. loved to act like he knew his stuff,, but he was a whipping boy.. never a coach.. the laker thing is too funny.. why did he leave there? people this is sad..we watch from here and say either some laker phone call got him this job or the Jets just bought his bs sales pitch.. soon the players will figure this out.. you can fake coaching to some owner but the players will start saying that he just doesnt add up.. if you know basketball at all.. The things he has said already dont add up.. but you are in NZ and dont know this game.. im sorry he did this.. makes americans look even worse..

Comment

Weisenberg qualified?

Ask the players.. they probably think he is a nice guy.. But as 2 guys told me.. "but not a coach" and these are 2 guys who play a lot. So they'd have no reason to think bad of the guy.. They are good people it seems.. told me even though the coach isn't what was reported the players have to perform and thats a great way to view things.. In the Jets case, they better stay in that mind set.. I can see Pene now.. Wondering why this just isn't feeling like he thought it would.. As Gorj said many times before.. An impact coach will make any team turn the minute he steps in the door. When a coach starts talking about years down the line watch out. This isnt school boys. You win or get out. he is talking good because they play 1 qtr, like progress is being made.. soon the players will be running that show.. Sad cause mana. really wanted to do the right thing. They had no idea this guy was misrepresenting what he has done and who he is..

Comment

hmm..... dude you are you feeling alright ?

Comment

I think he is talking about that coach here of that team: http://www.australiabasket.com/team....=NZL&Team=1255
          Poor way to call him out though as there are not a ton of people from New Zealand on this board here.

I from Wisconsin!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6O8FR0rbQ

TO SYNTHESIZER WE ARE A BIG TEAM

Comment

call him out.. i understand what your saying.. but people are counting on him not misrepresenting who he is and what he has done

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information