Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death of Antoine Choueiri godfather of lebanese basketball

I have just read this..

النشرة: جريدة إلكترونية مستقلة ترصد جميع الأخبار السياسية، الفنية والرياضية في لبنان والشرق الأوسط، بالاضافة إلى تحليل الاحداث الدولية والمحلية ومواقف الشخصيات

this is terrible news .... allah yer7amo

Comment

Rest In Peace Antoine Chwayry ,the man who Create the basketball in lebanon ,the man who make the basketball popular in lebanon ,the man who give us legend days ...

Bad Day For lebanese people ,for lebanese Basketball

We Will Miss you Legend Antoine Chwayri

A big losss

Proud To Be Lebanese

Live Streaming On LBCI Site :http://www.lbcgroup.tv/sports

Source:

Lebanese Basketball Group on FB (THX TO ROY HAJJ FOR ALL THE STATS)

www.sports-leb.com

www.sportkello.com

http://www.malaeeb.com/

Comment

R.I.P Mr Choueiry
        This person had been given a lot to Basketball , Sagesse and Lebanon NT!

May he rest in peace!
        Proud to be Lebanese
        www.arabasket.com

Comment

God Bless his soul.
          Antoine Choueiry was the man who made dreams come true.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnUqpCqw_KI

Comment

R.I.P.

I'm not familiar with Choueiri. Could someone provide a little info?
            "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

May his soul rest in peace, we will miss that man just as Sagesse and the rest of the clubs missed him since he left the team.

Comment

RIP Antoine Choueiri, this is a very sad day

Comment

Originally posted by mvblair View Post
                  R.I.P.

I'm not familiar with Choueiri. Could someone provide a little info?
                  Mr Choueiri was the president of Sagesse Basketball team for many years (more than 10 if I am not mistaken).
                  This guy supported a lot of the Lebanese teams financially and his help was always remarkable in the Lebanese national team's budget in every competition they participated in.
                  Mr Choueiri was the first to even dream about qualifying to the world cup or winning an Asian Clubs championship as he succeeded to do with Sagesse.
                  The dreams come true man, the holder of all rights of selling publicity and ads for all TVs.
                  I was always a fan of Riyadi (Sagesse's biggest rival) but I can do nothing but respect and wish his soul to rest in peace after everything he did for the Lebanese Basketball.
                  Good bye Mr Choueiri and may your dreams come true even after you're gone.

Comment

All basketball games would be stopped for 2 days in Lebanon after this sad news.

Comment

RIP antoine choueiry... the builder of lebanese basketball
                      History will write --> "In 2009, China stole the asian cup from Lebanon"

Comment

Thanks for the info, Kerdito. It's a terrible shame when someone that important dies. Fortunately, from what you've told me, Choueiri succeeded in making and leaving Lebanese basketball a better place than when he found it. I'm sure he's happy about that.
                        "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

He looks like he was a good man. RIP.
                          Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                          Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by rikhardur View Post
                            He looks like he was a good man. RIP.
                            True, he was behind all the Lebanese achievements in basketball.

May your soul rest in peace president.

Comment

It's a sad day indeed, RIP actually am not sad cuz i know he is in a better place rit now, Chwaireu tought us how to make dreams come true, you are unforgetable Mr.Chwaireu, thank you for every thing you did to make the lebanese basketball better.
                              A proud man is always looking down on things and people; and, of course, as long as you're looking down, you can't see something that's above you. C. S. Lewis

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information