Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets for the games

Hi,

The sell is closed now and you cannot see the prices.
    I've already seen them but I don't remember. The sell of what I wanted was already closed when I made my final decision that I want to be there.

Does somebody know the prices for the package from the 1/4 to the final?
    I would like to know it in order to evaluate some offers that include packages that include flights tickets + hotels + tickets to the games.
    Last edited by ip84; 03-09-2010, 10:08 AM.
    My Youtube channel

A bit off topic but does anyone know how many tickets were sold so far?

I'm just curious to know the status of the final.

Comment

I just wanted to open this topic, it seems all the ticket packages for the first stage in Istanbul are sold out bought by tourist agencies ofcourse because of teams USA playing there, so we can't buy them any more. The agencies however only sell arrangements not only tickets.
      So me and my friends wanted to go to Istanbul ourselves and had a good deal for plane tickets, but because we didn't get the game tickets we didn't want to risk going and then not being able to get in the games.
      FIBA sux so bad i mean selling only full day packages is the most retarded idea ever, and not giving each country a specific amount of thickets for sale is even more retarded, and so in Istanbul only the USA games will be full every other team will play in front of an empty or half empty arena in Slovenia's case.
      I know a lot of people and i heard a lot of people who wanted to go on their own but now will not be able to because the price the agencies put is too high...
      Way to go FIBA yet again
      My homage to The heroes:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOFlzU14Ivs

Comment

You should probably email FIBA about the issue if you're really interested in going. I wouldn't let the tourist agencies prevent me supporting my country.

Comment

Originally posted by Franz View Post
          You should probably email FIBA about the issue if you're really interested in going. I wouldn't let the tourist agencies prevent me supporting my country.
          We did email FIBA they said that some individual tickets will be on sale somewhere in the 1st Quoter of this year Way to be specific lol, of course the plane tickets go up every day...
          My homage to The heroes:
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOFlzU14Ivs

Comment

Originally posted by Alyosha12 View Post
            We did email FIBA they said that some individual tickets will be on sale somewhere in the 1st Quoter of this year Way to be specific lol, of course the plane tickets go up every day...
            In terms of ticketing for the Championship, previous ticketing waves sold extremely well, with many of the tickets made available selling out. But tickets for all days and rounds will go on sale in June.

Most of the tickets put on sale during the first two waves – August 2009 to October 2009 and November 2009 to February 2010 – were purchased. On 15th March a third wave got underway, when final round packages offered for the first time, with the seats reserved for the package selling out in a short period.

On the 11th of June daily tickets will be put on sale. Fans will have the opportunity to buy tickets for all rounds including preliminary round, eighth-finals, quarter-finals, semi-finals and final.

Enjoy Turkey!

Comment

Where can we buy online?

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information