PDA

View Full Version : PBA rules questions

Armando87pcf
02-23-2010, 08:56 AM
Hello guys, I would any questions on the format and rules of the PBA League.

I collaborate at the development of a Basketball Manager Game (PCF10, totally free, avaiable in English, Spanish and Italian) and by this season we added the PBA League. I would know if there are errors in the format of the competition. Currently we have this 'features':

The regular season is made by 22 matches. First 6 teams will advance to the Playoffs with following rules:

First two teams will start from semifinals. Teams from 3rd to 6th play the first round to gain the remainings two places.
First round will be a best of 3, while semifinals and final will be a best of 7 games.

Last team in the standing will be relegated to lower division.

About your match lineups, you must respect these limits:
At least 8 nationals (without limits for citizenships) and a maximum of 4 total foreign players (without differences between EU and non-EU players).

Thanks at everyone for the answers, if you want try the game this is the official site to the download:

http://www.fantacanestro.net

Regards.

rikhardur
02-23-2010, 02:30 PM
You have to bear in mind that the PBA has two conferences (two seasons so to speak): Philippine Cup (not a Cup as the name might suggest, just no imports, only national players) and the Fiesta Conference (with imports).

Armando87pcf
02-24-2010, 08:30 AM
You have to bear in mind that the PBA has two conferences (two seasons so to speak): Philippine Cup (not a Cup as the name might suggest, just no imports, only national players) and the Fiesta Conference (with imports).
Ok, thanks for the clarification!