Tribute to Riyadi team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tribute to Riyadi team

Thank you Riyadi players for the great performance you made during Dubai tournament.
    You impressed everyone and you shut the fuck up of every hater that for once thought that Riyadi without Fadi and Ismael will be nothing but an average team.

Thanks for the big efforts you spent in the finals despite all the injuries and difficulties you faced but you proved that Riyadi is the best team in Asia this year and the Asian trophy will be ours!

Keep your head up and make us proud!

P.S : I've never been a Riyadi fan and will never be , but the way they played during Dubai made me cheer for them like any Riyadi fan!
    Proud to be Lebanese
    www.arabasket.com

Cool it down. I'm seeing new words in your posts.
    You are right that Riyadi showed a great level, but the defense was bad.
    Ismael level dropped big time last year he started to commit many turnovers and his defensive skills were down.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnUqpCqw_KI

Comment

Riyadi are the best we will win asia for SURE GOOO LEBANON

Comment

Congratulations Riyadi, there's always a next time. Now it's my team's turn to kick your butts............. from a Champville fan.....

Like they used to say...can't win them all...

Comment

I couldnt watch the tournament...did Riyadi win it ?
          Long Live Lebanon !! (Except All the Corrupted Citizens and All the Politicians!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Bernard View Post
            I couldnt watch the tournament...did Riyadi win it ?
            HAHAHAHAHAAH !!! nooo they lost to mahram in the final!! but in the 1st round they one against mahram and played a very good game and they completely dominated them!! in the final they played without jean and nate !!

Comment

guys i would just like to ask what is the best team (club team) in your league. It seems like Riyadi is popular, is it because of its history? Is it a perennial championship contender? What would be its rival or are there any rivalries in you league that is worth mentioning?

thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by splitzapper View Post
                guys i would just like to ask what is the best team (club team) in your league. It seems like Riyadi is popular, is it because of its history? Is it a perennial championship contender? What would be its rival or are there any rivalries in you league that is worth mentioning?

thanks guys
                Riyadi and Sagesse are very popular , Sagesse won the Asian Championship 3 times and represented Asia in the World Clubs championship in Italy from 10 years but they r still searching for a way to repeat the history but so far they failed in front of Riyadi!
                Proud to be Lebanese
                www.arabasket.com

Comment

thanks guys
                  Riyadi are the tittle holders for the last few years in Lebanon.
                  They have been champions for 21 times.
                  Riyadi has a very impressive basketball history and one of the biggest if not the Biggest basketball school in Lebanon.
                  Sagesse was since 1994 the number one rival for Riyadi alongside with teams like Tadamon and Rosaire(not in the 1st division anymore) Antranik and Kahraba (still in 1st division but struggling to keep it up with higher budget teams).
                  As for the past few years Muttahed Club have stood up to be a good rival for Riyadi, Sagesse always stays as a good club just as Champville always have a good team and be sure that their level would be soon a lot better than what you saw in Dubai.
                  Other teams that worth mentioning mmm Hoops club seems to be the black horse this year with a small budget and a roster full of young players and imports with limited salaries have been showing some great level beating many good teams and losing by very small margins from others they are ranked 4th but if luck and experience were at their side they might have ended the 1st leg of the season holding the 2nd spot.

Comment

Great words Dany, we might support different teams, but when it comes to representing Lebanon anywhere or anytime what ever team is playing for our Flag is what we sheer for.
                    This is us, here we are Lebanese fans all the way, Riyadi would be crowned hopefully this year in Asia w Yalla Riyadi yallaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by daniab View Post
                      Thank you Riyadi players for the great performance you made during Dubai tournament.
                      You impressed everyone and you shut the fuck up of every hater that for once thought that Riyadi without Fadi and Ismael will be nothing but an average team.

Thanks for the big efforts you spent in the finals despite all the injuries and difficulties you faced but you proved that Riyadi is the best team in Asia this year and the Asian trophy will be ours!

Keep your head up and make us proud!

P.S : I've never been a Riyadi fan and will never be , but the way they played during Dubai made me cheer for them like any Riyadi fan!
                      man keep in mind that riyadi started the tournament with freije vogel nate cj giles and sean colson! so its impossible to loose with 5 foreigners. but when they lost nate their performance went very bad they even struggled against smart gilas (who also take credit for their good play).riyadi didint convince me in this tournament and they have to win the asian championship first to be considered number 1.sagesse won it 3 times riyadi didint even win it once yet.i hope that riyadi makes an impact in the asian championship but what really matters to me is the lebanese NT only.

Comment

Originally posted by lebanese NT View Post
                        man keep in mind that riyadi started the tournament with freije vogel nate cj giles and sean colson! so its impossible to loose with 5 foreigners. but when they lost nate their performance went very bad they even struggled against smart gilas (who also take credit for their good play).riyadi didint convince me in this tournament and they have to win the asian championship first to be considered number 1.sagesse won it 3 times riyadi didint even win it once yet.i hope that riyadi makes an impact in the asian championship but what really matters to me is the lebanese NT only.
                        5 foreigns !! matt is a foreigns !! are u really lebanese or what!! vogel was playing 5 to 10 minutes in each game and he did mistakes more than he benefit the team!! this tournaments alow u to have 3 foreigns on your team!! colson presence was useless cuz we have ali,rodrick.omar and jean in asia!!
                        CJ,ali,omar,nate,rodrick,matt,jean,tawbe all will play in asia!! and this team will be even better than the level they played with in first round!!! from now till 4 month riyadi will reach a best chemisrt posible and be sure that we will win this time the asian champinship!!! 3ala fikra ana b7eb kteer l 7ikme w bshaje3on!! bas bshaji3 aktar l faree2 l b masil l libnen b a7san tari2a!! meen ma ykoun!! hala2 riyadi howwe l a7san fa ana ma3o!! ( li2ano la7 ymasil liben bil tari2a l a7san ) GOOO LEBANON

Comment

thanks guys to all of your replies. I remember back then, around 1998 or so, it is featured in Asian Basketball Show, (Star Sports Channel) about basketball in Lebanon and i can distinctly remember that Sagesse was popular and so is Riyadi and the fans are really wild and great. Is basketball the number sport in Lebanon, same with the Philippines?
                          thanks guys

Comment

thanks guys to all of your replies. I remember back then, around 1998 or so, it is featured in Asian Basketball Show, (Star Sports Channel) about basketball in Lebanon and i can distinctly remember that Sagesse was popular and so is Riyadi and the fans are really wild and great. Is basketball the number sport in Lebanon, same with the Philippines?
                            thanks guys
                            Well At the moment yes Basketball is the most popular sport in the Lebanon, Soccer was once upon a time #1 but too bad it never develops, and Basketball did have a superb evolution.

Comment

Originally posted by kerdito View Post
                              Well At the moment yes Basketball is the most popular sport in the Lebanon, Soccer was once upon a time #1 but too bad it never develops, and Basketball did have a superb evolution.
                              soccer is very popular in lebanon but only to play it for fun and to cheer for the country u support in the wc ( the atmosphere in lebanon in the wc is one of the best in the world lol).however people tend to play basketball more because of lebanon results in the game and because they feel they can become famous if they played good unlike football. for me i like both a lot and i cant differentiate between them but if u ask me in which one do u prefer lebanon to make results i'll definitely choose football because the glory in playing the wc is one of a kind!.good luck for riyadi in the asian championship i hope they win it

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information