Jonathan Rodriguez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonathan Rodriguez

Hey guys, lately Ive been following the NCAA tournament, as I discovered we had some great talent there. As more games I watched, more puerto ricans who play in this tournament I discovered. Because I like to watch our prospects play, I also want to know all of their stats.

Before the season began, I heard our best prospect was Dennis Clemente, who plays for Kansas State, and was ranked #30 among players in the Nation.

I believed he was our best prospect too, until I discovered Jonathan Rodriguez.

In 14 games and 31.8 minutes averaged, forward Rodriguez has a 19.0 point average, good for 1st on his team, 4th in the A-Sun division, #43 in the nation, and 1st among puerto ricans in the league.

He has a 9.1 rebound average, also 1st on the team, 2nd in the A-Sun division, #50 in the nation, and 1st among puerto ricans (excluding Gaston).

He also has a 52.5 fg percentage and a 78.1 ft percentage. His team is 1st in the A-Sun division.

How come this guy is never talked about? The way he is playing this season, he will completely outplay Vasallo's senior stats. Do I hear NBA/NT prospect?
    Originally posted by J-Mart
    the land of the free and the home of the brave is the greatest joke I've ever heard. There is no such thing as liberty and the american dream is more overrated than Japeth Aguilar was when u guys found he was a pinoy
    sigpic

It is true that Jonathan Rodriguez is an outstanding player. Now, compare Jonathan with Angel Vasallo who play in a conference that is more competitive than the one Jonathan is, is a mistake.

Comment

..BUT for me one of your greatest players is ricky sanchez
      sigpicNEVER SAY DIE PILIPINAS!

Comment

Rocketstar, Ricky Sanchez is a good three point shooter and can do good penetrations to the basket. Ricky is not a good rebounder and he is a PF which rebounding is require as well as good defender which he is not. Japeth Aguilar is better than Ricky. The good thing about Ricky is that he raise the level of game when he plays in the national team.

Also, they are plenty of youngster that are and are going to be better than Ricky.
        Last edited by rikhardur; 01-13-2010, 03:50 PM. Reason: posts merged - short time between consecutive posts

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information