Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Germany, Lebanon, Lithuania and Russia awarded wild cards

Congrats!

Yes!!! Countries, which almost everyone wanted to see in WC. Congratulations to all, especially Lebanese fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Gytaz View Post
      Yes!!! Countries, which almost everyone wanted to see in WC. Congratulations to all, especially Lebanese fans.
      hehe congrats for u 2 brothers you lithunanian we so nervous and scared that you wont receive it but there you go
      Last edited by leb-basket; 12-12-2009, 12:45 PM.
      Lebanon mother land of the phoenicians! 7000 years of culture and history and still BEIRUT is "PARIS OF THE MIDDLE EAST"

LONG LIVE THE CEDARS

Comment

I am very happy for Lebanon fans. Great that FIBA noticed game quality and popularity. It would be tragic if countries like Great Britain receive that wild card

Comment

me as a part of once screwd nation have to congratulate Fiba from heart for making deserved decision and to winers of WC
          Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

ty Gytaz and congratulation to lithuania and 4 Germany as Russia
            and were gonna show our real bb in the wc.
            goooooooooooooo lebanoooooooooooon:

Comment

well for once logic ruled and not political influence i mean by that greater country means greater influence congrats again for all 4 of them
              Lebanon mother land of the phoenicians! 7000 years of culture and history and still BEIRUT is "PARIS OF THE MIDDLE EAST"

LONG LIVE THE CEDARS

Comment

Congrats for Lebanonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
                Proud to be Lebanese
                www.arabasket.com

Comment

Lietuva!!!

Congratulations to all 4 teams. Summer 2010 is now going to be exciting!

Comment

congratulation to lebanonnnnn!!!! i am so happy and a big congrats also to our Lithuanian brothers here on the forum.i believe now after lebanon got the wild card they have a big liability in the wc to show everyone that they did truly deserve it. i will be very disappointed if i saw lebanon in this tournament soulless and heartless like we were in the asian championship.good luck to all teams and may the best wins.

Comment

A special congratulations for lebanon and all lebanese fans we will proove that we are the basketball, also congrats for lithuania you deserve it .. GO Lebanonnnnnnnnnnnn

Comment

Well done to those 4 teams.
                        I guess GB will have to wait for 2011 Eurobasket and then be the host Nation at the 2012 London Olympics (although this is not guaranteed yet).

Comment

Fuck yeah! Despite the fiasco of these pavements Fiba made a right choice. I'm happy for Lebanon as well. Congrats for all!

As for Lithuania it's a good chance to gather all the best players once again and to show the quality in WC for the first time (and the last) this decade.
                          LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                          Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                          Buzelis, Lelevicius
                          Murauskas, Sirvydis
                          Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Congratulations to all four teams especially Lebanon and Lithuania.

Comment

Congrats to all 4 teams!! They all truly deserved it . I wish them all the best in the upcoming 2010 WC in Turkey!!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information