Basketball on Future Television

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basketball on Future Television

It seems basketball rights have been acquired by FTV, any body has any info on the deal, the kind money spent by FTV, the guarantee they have given, the duration of the deal.

What do you think of this deal, and it's impact on Lebanese basketball.

NB: Please kindly keep your hate toward Sobhi outside this thread.

They deserve it....at least they respected the game more than LBC...
    congrats for Future TV
    History will write --> "In 2009, China stole the asian cup from Lebanon"

Comment

Some of you might think its not good that FTV will broadcast the league but honestly i think its better for the league in general.

Ok what i know (might be wrong) but i heard Future will pay 500k (maybe overrated but thats what i heard),+ they will be broadcasting also the final stages of the female league.

Congrats for Future TV and hope the league will have a good coverage this year!
      Proud to be Lebanese
      www.arabasket.com

Comment

I am also happy that FTV took the league.

I hope to see more professionalism then on LBC, where they used to postpone game just to put a mousalsal or something. I also hope FTV, will plan their schedule better then what they did in Hariri tournament, where they used to cut games to put old Rafic Hariri speeches.

On the other hand, I liked the technical means used by FTV in the last championships they transmitted (specially Arab Cup), they had a lot of cameras, a steadicam a looma and very nice graphics.

Hope they correct some small mistakes and we are ready to go.

Comment

i heard that MTV will broadcast the friendly tournament taking place in syria next month, the tournament which champville is participating in....
          History will write --> "In 2009, China stole the asian cup from Lebanon"

Comment

Good luck for FTV on broadcasting the FLBB. They will need it.
            Commentating wise it will be crap and I hope whoever is commentating to always be fair and show no preference for anyone.

I also hope they will show the games of their international for those of us whom r not in Lebanon to be able to watch it.

Comment

i am with future tv broadcasting the lebanese tournament on one condition
              _ Very good advertisement for the league

in fact i guess half of the lebanese didn't know about this news so they must work on it really hard " a good advertisement means more crowds "
              future has a good history with tournaments broadcasting they don't prefer any tv show over basketball nor over football although lebanese football worth nth (with all my respect to lebanese football players)
              gd luck for future tv

NB :FUTURE MUST CHANGE THE COMMENTATOR AND HIRE GHAYATH DIBRA INSTEAD OF SOBHI KIBLAWI WITH ALL MY RESPECT TO SOBHI BUT GHAYATH IS WAY BETTER
              Last edited by leb-basket; 11-22-2009, 07:15 PM.
              Lebanon mother land of the phoenicians! 7000 years of culture and history and still BEIRUT is "PARIS OF THE MIDDLE EAST"

LONG LIVE THE CEDARS

Comment

Originally posted by leb-basket View Post
                i am with future tv broadcasting the lebanese tournament on one condition
                _ Very good advertisement for the league

in fact i guess half of the lebanese didn't know about this news so they must work on it really hard " a good advertisement means more crowds "
                future has a good history with tournaments broadcasting they don't prefer any tv show over basketball nor over football although it lebanese football worth nth (with all my respect to lebanese football players)
                gd luck for future tv

NB :FUTURE MUST CHANGE THE COMMENTATOR AND HIRE GHAYATH DIBRA INSTEAD OF SOBHI KIBLAWI WITH ALL MY RESPECT TO SOBHI BUT GHAYATH IS WAY BETTER
                agree.they need a new commentator and ghayath dibra is the best on the scene right now.

Comment

guys today on future's sport news they declared that future tv will officially broadcast the lebanese basketball league

_ 2 live games per weak
                  _ 1 weakly basketball program show which covers the league

LBC used to cover 3 games per weak i thaught future tv cared more at least they should broadcast 3 games/weak no need more than that!

IT IS NOW OFFICIAL LEBANESE BASKETBALL LEAGUE FOR THE SEASON 2009-2010 WILL BE BROADCASTED ON FUTURE TV

Good luck for future tv
                  Last edited by leb-basket; 11-22-2009, 10:48 PM.
                  Lebanon mother land of the phoenicians! 7000 years of culture and history and still BEIRUT is "PARIS OF THE MIDDLE EAST"

LONG LIVE THE CEDARS

Comment

WebTV

Anybody who knows if the games will be braodcasted on the internet? If so which site?

Comment

Future TV stream online on JumpTV, but I think you have to pay something, in order to watch.

Comment

games are thurs after news and sat at 6 yesterday they but it as breaking news

Comment

Originally posted by bblover View Post
                          games are thurs after news and sat at 6 yesterday they but it as breaking news
                          wrong!
                          the games will be live on Friday at 9 pm (very nice selection) and Sunday at 6pm!

+ a weekly basketball program
                          Proud to be Lebanese
                          www.arabasket.com

Comment

Great news, Future is giving two prime times for broadcasting basketball. At least it shows good intention.

Comment

LBC had 3 or 4
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnUqpCqw_KI

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information