• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day Two: New Zealand vs. Germany, 09:00

Fiba World Championships of Basketball:
    Day Two: New Zealand vs. Germany,
    Start: August 20, 09:00 local time
    Last edited by stuart; 08-19-2006, 05:51 PM.
    http://www.facebook.com/interbasket
    http://www.twitter.com/interbasket
    http://www.interbasket.net

Though the "Tall Blacks" are my 4th favourite NT after AUS, Philippines & Lebanon it's highly unlikely that they will get past Germany.
    Germany with my 3rd favourite NBA player the German Superman is just too bloody good.
    Realistically speaking Germany and Greece are the two of the couple of NTs I think can win the WBCs.
    "No hay poder en el mundo que pueda cambiar el destino"
    -El Padrino

Comment

Do you see guys what doing New Zealand NT before game started ? Tehy dance ...

Comment

Originally posted by PHILIPeurobasket
        Do you see guys what doing New Zealand NT before game started ? Tehy dance ...
        They always dance (I guess, in every team sport?) and I love it! It looks amazing seeing these white people performing maori war dance!

Comment

In fact, I am amazed by the simplicity and effectiveness of German play

New Zealand is close to the "scoring record" today: 38-17 half time!

Comment

Germany with great Defense! Allowed New Zealand just 17 points at the half. Dirk is not in the game yet, just three points, but the rest is playing good.
            "It's not about four guys working to get one player open and give the ball to him."- Ettore Messina

Sanchez, Ginobili, Basile, Kukoc, Sabonis

Comment

Australia vs. Turkey
              8 : 8
              1st Quarter: 04:13 minutes to go
              Originally Posted by -K2- View Post
              16 free throws in the last 4 minutes...
              Puerto Rico had 20 the whole game

Seriosuly... someone quote this whole post and signature me... Greek Loby Rulz
              8/29/2010...THE DAY WE GOT ROBBED!

Comment

New Zealand vs. Germany
                30 : 46
                3rd Quarter: 06:18 minutes to go

Comment

New Zealand vs. Germany
                  51 : 71
                  4th Quarter: 05:13 minutes to go

Comment

Easy way won for Germany 80-56 ... 16/34 (47%) for 3-points this was key to victory!

Comment

Really easy win by Germany. The key was the good defense in first half. We'll need same support from our shooters tomorrow and Dirk will have to play better against Spain. But I'm sure he will.
                      "It's not about four guys working to get one player open and give the ball to him."- Ettore Messina

Sanchez, Ginobili, Basile, Kukoc, Sabonis

Comment

Originally posted by DanMajerle
                        We'll need same support from our shooters tomorrow and Dirk will have to play better against Spain. But I'm sure he will.
                        I waitch this game on DSF channel ... Dirk was really very bad, but I hope tommorow will be better

Comment

Originally posted by Civilis
                          They always dance (I guess, in every team sport?) and I love it! It looks amazing seeing these white people performing maori war dance!
                          If you think that's awesome wait till you see their rugby team and their controversial "throat cutting" gesture at the end.

Have a look at this one.
                          In the 2003 Rugby World Cup when the Kiwis played against the Tongan Rugby Team the two NTs did their war dances(Haka vs Cipi Tao).

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                          "No hay poder en el mundo que pueda cambiar el destino"
                          -El Padrino

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information