Greek Cup final 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greek Cup final 2012

The usual suspects Panathinaikos and Olympiacos will face off for this year's Cup on 10th March.
    PAO defeated Kavala 90-51 and Oly beat PAOK 87-52 in the semis.

In the league matches this season: Oly 1-1 PAO
    Reds
    0%
    Greens
    0%
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

Any streams out there yet?

I am dying to see this game.

Comment

at least, maybe, there is livescore with players points and so on?

Anyone?

Comment

Stream: http://live-agones.blogspot.com/p/tv-2.html

Comment

Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
          Artificial Nature

Comment

The MVP of the final... and as Obradovic said "Obligation to continue"....
            Happy birthday Olympiacos....
            PANATHINAIKOS UBER ALLESsigpic

Comment

Since Olympiakos lost, the game was obviously decided by the refs.

Comment

Did Saras really deserved MVP? Stats are not so impressive.

Comment

Given the fact that the MVP award is given to one of the winning team, yes.... during our "dead space" moments in 3d quarter, he gave the energy and mentality that we needed....other than that, Diamantidis and Batiste could have won it as well.

Bonus

PANATHINAIKOS UBER ALLESsigpic

Comment

We had some Olympiakos fans visit us after the game in SEF. Are they hidding under a rock now or just missing? Should we issue an Amber Alert?

Comment

Amber alert as usual
                      They will reapear at the EL quarters
                      For me the MVP was tsartsaris
                      He changed the rythmof the game when inserted at the fourth.
                      1st in IBN 2018-2019
                      2nd in IBN 2016-2017
                      2nd in IBN 2015-2016
                      1st in IBN 2014-2015
                      2nd in IBN 2013-2014
                      2nd in IBN 2012-2013
                      2nd in IBN 2010-2011
                      3nd in IBN 2009-2010
                      1st in IBN 2008-2009
                      2nd in IBN 2007-2008

If you love player and team comparisons, please join me in my channels
                      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIT...JLx5BerQtam9_A
                      https://www.facebook.com/sport.rankings.10
                      @RankingsSport

Comment

anyone has a download link for this game?
                        My blog about european hoops http://insidehoops.blog.com

Comment

Last year if i remember well,many of u were saying that the greek cup is a litlle cup for kids and for ice cream.
                          Now i guess its the greatest cup of all..haha lol.
                          As concerns the match,its boring to say that for another time,refs were with ur side in the critical moments.
                          In every game,they favour you.this time was 60-40,next time is gonna be 70-30.sometimes its even 90-10.
                          Anyway,you understand that your team is not anymore the good old team
                          if i had your titles,i wouldnt feel so excited and happy.but you are, coz u start to realize that the end of your domination is close.
                          See u at SEF.we r expecting another massacre from the refs,but we ll win against all the odds and against all of your filthy green methods.

I am waiting for the guy who said that Pao is among the 3 favourites to win the EL trophy and Olympiacos is not even close to that, to show up.
                          you are funny sometimes.
                          next year,mark my words,you will have not to watch any more sports in this country.
                          not soccer,not basketball,not volleyball,not waterpolo.
                          you will be watching only 100m hurdles in the Olympics.u r too good at that i have to admit.

Comment

No, we will watch all of these sports, because our team doesn't have to always win in order to earn our support (unlike you). Alas, don't disappear again if Panathinaikos' dynasty is continued, because that's more likely to happen, your youngsters got a nice dose of loser yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Tap View Post
                              Last year if i remember well,many of u were saying that the greek cup is a litlle cup for kids and for ice cream.
                              Now i guess its the greatest cup of all..haha lol.
                              As concerns the match,its boring to say that for another time,refs were with ur side in the critical moments.
                              In every game,they favour you.this time was 60-40,next time is gonna be 70-30.sometimes its even 90-10.
                              Actually, it's just a little cup. We enjoy more your disappointment than the cup itself .
                              Only a 7th star would be somewhat exciting.

I was certain that I would heard some whining about the refs. Predictable,boring, pathetic.
                              ... and we can translate your "60-40" perfectly well The refs tried to exhibit their neutrality, being slightly biased in favor of Oly (who said that whining is completely useless?) An ABSOLUTE neutral refereeing would be "80-20 or 90-10" in your strange apologetic red slang

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information