PDA

View Full Version : WOW Philippines - Trip

donspark47
10-23-2009, 05:48 AM
My top places in the philippines I've visited for vacation are;

1. BORACAY - nice experience from the airport to boracay...I love the food (buffet) specially "Lechon"..I love the ride Jetski..I love my room...and I love the white sand...(Puka Beach) so excited in Island Hopping... go round the whole Boracay island...:):):)

2. PEARL FARM - A nice place from a very busy work to nice peace and quite island...so relaxing...I love the food (Lamb in the rack) I love the buffet (Pirates Night) in the other island 2 minutes ride from main... of course Jetski is there...I love our accommodation...so nice clean and nice and elegant native house...(Mandaya):):):)

3. BOHOL - I love this place...the city tour..likes of Chocolate Hills, Cave, the Tarsier (smallest monkey) he is like a size of 10's cigarette pack...I like the beaches of Panglao specially our early Dolphin watching...I love the ride in the Luboc River while eating lunch...wow!:):):)

4. BAGUIO - My favorite place...quit cold that's why this place is special for me...I love the city tour...PMA (military training school) the Camp John Hay so nice this place..the rental houses, food and entertainment all in one of this place...the native botanical garden, the park.I forget some places...so nice to this place... :):):)

5. CEBU - I love this city..clean and organized city...PEACEFUL! I love the places and food... I love to eat 2pcs of "puso" (rice inside the native banana leaves - poach rice) and "Pitsu" (grilled chix) also so delicious "LECHON" in Inasal de Cebu and CT&T Grill Restaurant. The history of Lupu-lapu (hero) he killed Ferdenand Magellan (who discover the philippines) the lapu-lapu shrine... the ati-atihan festival...:):):)

donspark47
10-23-2009, 07:05 AM
Pictures... :)

acejinx6
10-26-2009, 12:00 AM
Just add

Puerto Princessa, Palawan

And El Nido, Palawan

donspark47
10-26-2009, 12:24 AM
Just add

Puerto Princessa, Palawan

And El Nido, Palawan

I hope before the end of this year I will visit that place...:)

chris25_moon
11-18-2009, 02:44 AM

1. BORACAY - nice experience from the airport to boracay...I love the food (buffet) specially "Lechon"..I love the ride Jetski..I love my room...and I love the white sand...(Puka Beach) so excited in Island Hopping... go round the whole Boracay island...:):):)

2. PEARL FARM - A nice place from a very busy work to nice peace and quite island...so relaxing...I love the food (Lamb in the rack) I love the buffet (Pirates Night) in the other island 2 minutes ride from main... of course Jetski is there...I love our accommodation...so nice clean and nice and elegant native house...(Mandaya):):):)

3. BOHOL - I love this place...the city tour..likes of Chocolate Hills, Cave, the Tarsier (smallest monkey) he is like a size of 10's cigarette pack...I like the beaches of Panglao specially our early Dolphin watching...I love the ride in the Luboc River while eating lunch...wow!:):):)

4. BAGUIO - My favorite place...quit cold that's why this place is special for me...I love the city tour...PMA (military training school) the Camp John Hay so nice this place..the rental houses, food and entertainment all in one of this place...the native botanical garden, the park.I forget some places...so nice to this place... :):):)

5. CEBU - I love this city..clean and organized city...PEACEFUL! I love the places and food... I love to eat 2pcs of "puso" (rice inside the native banana leaves - poach rice) and "Pitsu" (grilled chix) also so delicious "LECHON" in Inasal de Cebu and CT&T Grill Restaurant. The history of Lupu-lapu (hero) he killed Ferdenand Magellan (who discover the philippines) the lapu-lapu shrine... the ati-atihan festival...:):):)

I like Pearl Farm Resort, you can relax peace and quit nature, the food is great also the rooms. located in the island of Samal, Davao City

donspark47
11-19-2009, 12:57 AM
I like Pearl Farm Resort, you can relax peace and quit nature, the food is great also the rooms. located in the island of Samal, Davao City

the best in the south...PEARL FARM RESORT!

donspark47
11-24-2009, 02:34 AM
Last weekend we visited the province of Koronadal City (Marbel) South Cotabato..1 hour travel from General Santos City. We stay at DEL RIO SPLASH RESORT..it's a wonderful resort...you can relax..nice accommodation and food...very affordable price..

all_about
08-25-2010, 12:36 AM
Top 3 Destinations in the Philippines

Here are some of the top 3 destinations you may want to visit:

1. Boracay – has always been the favorite place of beach goers to go in the Philippines. This is because of the great white sand and cool waters, Boracay is the place for people looking to party. It is even considered as one of the finest beaches in the world. Boracay is located in the North West part of the Visayas area called Panay.

2.Camiguin – the palce has been known to be one of the most beautiful places in the Philippines because it still seems like a paradise. Some people even consider the palce the “Garden of Eden” in the country. Camiguin has a great topography that includes waterfalls, and the hot and cold springs. The place will be mesmerizing and will definitely tempt you to go back.

3.)Tubbataha reef - located in Palawan (another island in the Philippines). You will need to travel 182km south of the capital of Palawan (Puerto Princesa) to be able to reach Tubbataha reef. Separated by a channel, Tubbataha reef is actually 2 small atoll like reefs with an inner lagoon. The place also has overhangs, caves, crevices, stony corals and gradual slopes that made the place more interesting. It was also discovered on 1982 that Tubbataha Reef has 379 species of fish and 300 species of corals. The place will be a paradise for people who love the marine life.

donspark47
01-21-2011, 03:22 AM
Waikiki is located at Cagwait, Surigao Del Sur, Philippines...a hidden paradise..pure white sand beach..and you've seen the best big waves in the world...whoa!:):):)

donspark47
01-21-2011, 03:29 AM
Good Luck me guys...proud to be "pinoy" soon I'll be working one of the best and larger CRUISE SHIP in the world...as -Station Chef- it's a 93,000 tonnage and 2,200 max. passenger capacity and 1,150 max. crew...

to all filipino out there see you..a lots of filipino also there...:):):)

donspark47
01-21-2011, 03:33 AM
Good Luck me guys...proud to be "pinoy" soon I'll be working one of the best and larger CRUISE SHIP in the world...as -Station Chef- it's a 93,000 tonnage and 2,200 max. passenger capacity and 1,150 max. crew...

to all filipino out there see you..a lots of filipino also there...:):):)

I'll be informing you guys what ship I'll be joining..so that you will know if you have plans to take a vacation in the cruise...with filipino working...:):):)

Phantim3dx
01-21-2011, 03:55 AM

never been to boracay too commercialized. been to bohol it was okay.

this pearl farm i would love to visit.

baguio (sing the next statements to billy joel's song)...oh what a night late in august back in 02, wehat a lady oh what a night!" baguio is too awesome. each time i go there i always go home happy or happy goes home to me haha. so gather around kids and listen to the story of Jay. the first time i went there. i went with my cousin and good friend. my mom and her friends all were vacaitoning there so naturally i went also. we all stayed in one of those apartments u can rent..so many damn koreans int hat building. anyways we went to a dance club, and to my grateful luck it was party time and some of the girls from the UP were there and one of the girls had jsut broken up wih her bf or something... too drunk on lambanug, tandhuay(love this stuff best rum ever!) and san mig's i passed out in the center park, only to be dragged by cousin and friends back to the apartment one of the girls i guess was renting or bought..i dont know i dont care... everyone went out for a smoke break and left me with the girl who needed a rebound and me.. we screwed and screwed...too drunk to not really care..i didnt realize the rest were watching from the balcony window as the girl and i went at it in the living room which was adjacent to the balcony.

true story.

then in 2006 i believe it was went back there this time cus and i got some ladies (they werent anything special..okay looking at best and this was already when i was tanked on alcohol) and screwed on the top of the hotel..the door to the top floor was open so hey why not go for it...i would rather forget this time..those girls were ugly but under the influence of alcohol anything is beautiful

i msotly stay in cebu though because relatives are there. im in the talisay and lapu lapu area. might go this summer who is up for basketball?!

Phantim3dx
01-21-2011, 04:00 AM
i want to drink some tandhuay 12 year superior rum right now....

i dont care if it's noon now in beijing..seriously this has got to be the best rum i have tasted in my life. and im a rum man myself... the 18 yr and 25 yr edition. i dont like too much though..18 yr one ijust dont like the taste too spicy not enough smoke flavor...and the 25 yr(centennial edition) i jsut cant get a hold of

everybody and anybody u need to try the 12 yr superior rum by tandhuay hands down the best.

i also want to eat lechon :-(

kerouac82
01-21-2011, 11:57 AM
never been to boracay too commercialized. been to bohol it was okay.

this pearl farm i would love to visit.

baguio (sing the next statements to billy joel's song)...oh what a night late in august back in 02, wehat a lady oh what a night!" baguio is too awesome. each time i go there i always go home happy or happy goes home to me haha. so gather around kids and listen to the story of Jay. the first time i went there. i went with my cousin and good friend. my mom and her friends all were vacaitoning there so naturally i went also. we all stayed in one of those apartments u can rent..so many damn koreans int hat building. anyways we went to a dance club, and to my grateful luck it was party time and some of the girls from the UP were there and one of the girls had jsut broken up wih her bf or something... too drunk on lambanug, tandhuay(love this stuff best rum ever!) and san mig's i passed out in the center park, only to be dragged by cousin and friends back to the apartment one of the girls i guess was renting or bought..i dont know i dont care... everyone went out for a smoke break and left me with the girl who needed a rebound and me.. we screwed and screwed...too drunk to not really care..i didnt realize the rest were watching from the balcony window as the girl and i went at it in the living room which was adjacent to the balcony.

true story.

then in 2006 i believe it was went back there this time cus and i got some ladies (they werent anything special..okay looking at best and this was already when i was tanked on alcohol) and screwed on the top of the hotel..the door to the top floor was open so hey why not go for it...i would rather forget this time..those girls were ugly but under the influence of alcohol anything is beautiful

i msotly stay in cebu though because relatives are there. im in the talisay and lapu lapu area. might go this summer who is up for basketball?!

Cute, stoned Baguio girls with their wind-reddened cheeks. You seriously have to try the reggae scene there. :D

Pearl Farm -- didn't get to stay there since it was too pricey, but it does have good reviews. If you're in the Samal Island area (where Pearl Farm is), you can also take a habal-habal to Canibad Cove on the other side of the island. Pure goodness. Diving and snorkeling in nearby Talicud Island is also excellent. Just watch out for the pearl hawkers, though. And unless you're with someone, very little chance of getting any in Pearl Farm. You're better off going to the less exclusive resorts like Paradise Island.

donspark47
01-23-2011, 04:15 AM
Tinuy-an Falls: The Little Niagara of the Philippines

Tinuy-an Falls is spectacular four-tiered falls, spanning 95 meters wide...located at Bislig, Surigao Del Sur...WOW!!!:):):)

jookben
03-15-2011, 09:31 AM
My Top Three

Malapascua Island - Pure paradise. Not very easy to get to but definitely worth it. Marine life is amazing.

Apo Island - best snorkeling in the world ever.

Bukidnon - Amazing beauty. lots of "unexplored" areas. Great for being one with nature trips

Places I would Like To Visit Next Time

Palawan - beaches, tubbattaha (?) reef
Bohol - have been getting lots of very good reviews
Leyte