Demetrius Brown
    Miguel Martinez
    Nadim Hawi
    Rony Abou Jaoude
    Bob Awkar
    Khalil Aoun
    Ralf Sarkis

Evaluation after two games:
    Demetrius Brown is doing very well,not selfish but very effective,Very strong Physically,cant hit tough shots from the midrange and make some big drives with great finishing.He's just the one who can help in everything! I hope Champville signs him for the rest of the season.

Fadi El khatib is back.
    In less than 1 month,he could back in shape and reduce his weight notoriously.He is scoring from everywhere + grabbing lots of rebounds!

Ghaleb Rida.
    Strong help to Fadi,not asking for points.Just playing for the team,he adds lot of quickness and liability in the team.Fast guard with high defensive and offensive skills.

Elie Estephan
    In the first game,he was a bit frustrated but yesterday vs ASS from Morroca he had 16 pts.

Chris Charles
    Not the big offensive player,but very useful on defense.He just has to make less fouls.

Karl Sarkis.
    Better than last year,not wheeled to shoot like before.Has good accurary from the 3pt line.He just has to concentrate on his ballhandling.

This thread is dedicated to discuss all Champville's news and games.
    This year might be Champville's year,best of luck!
    Proud to be Lebanese
    www.arabasket.com

dani do u know if champville wil signl some players before the deadline from sagesse or players like hussein tawbe or ali fakh or the roster is complete

Comment

Nadim Hawi has improved;however, I can't understand why doesn't he work on his physique. He's tall but no muscles or agility
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnUqpCqw_KI

Comment

Champville just need a Good PG to become a complete team.... i don't know why they didn't sign any lebanese PG..they had alot of options like rony,rami,rodrick and moe ibrahim but they didn't !!!!!!! ...plus if they can get a better center than chris ( cuz he is not that good on offence ) will be better ..
        i don't have anything against carl but he can't lead a team like champville with players like fadi, galeb and brown... he is a bad ball hander plus he is making alot of turnovers especially in the last minutes...
        GD Luck champville

Comment

i think Champville is a very good team...but Ghassan Sarkis must know that his son Karl must not play more than 10 mins in the game, Miguel Marinez is way better than him, I think Miguel is a very promising player he have the skills but he still young...plus Ghassan didn't sign a good lebanese PG to give Karl more playing minutes..it's obvious..

Comment

Champville is in the finals today of Houssam Din tournament vs Ittihad Alex!

Fadi vs Ismael (Exciting)
            Proud to be Lebanese
            www.arabasket.com

Comment

dani wil champville keep chris and demetrius or they will change one of them ?

Comment

In order for champville to win the title, They need to change everything...
                let me explain, Browm and chris are very good players , but brown is not what champville needs, its either you need an amazing defenseve player, or a perfect ball handler... about chris charles, he is good under the basket, but you cant count on him... he is way average...
                the perfect starting line-up would easly be :
                1-a young american PG
                2-ghaleb or elie
                3-fadi
                4-mario aboud or any person who dont even know how 2 play basketball...
                5-chris or any other center.

the point is, its everything but not Carl...

Good luck Champville...

Comment

kerdito do u know if champville will keep demetrius and chris for the season ?

Comment

Originally posted by bblover View Post
                    dani wil champville keep chris and demetrius or they will change one of them ?
                    honestly man i dont know.
                    Chris is for sure staying but Demetrius i dont know!
                    Proud to be Lebanese
                    www.arabasket.com

Comment

next year they must leave mario abboud and nadim hawi, they are very sucks players. or at least one of them (mario), nadim can rebound and play better under basket, while mario is really dumb player. they should be replaced by tawbe and samaha. as for their guards leave either ghaleb or elie and get sabah or rony, i think sabah and elie is better for their offense with fadi. plus tawbe and roy they have much better forward/center locals and good imports.

Comment

Originally posted by bblover View Post
                        kerdito do u know if champville will keep demetrius and chris for the season ?
                        nop nothing is confirmed about him yet as I know.

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post
                          next year they must leave mario abboud and nadim hawi, they are very sucks players. or at least one of them (mario), nadim can rebound and play better under basket, while mario is really dumb player. they should be replaced by tawbe and samaha. as for their guards leave either ghaleb or elie and get sabah or rony, i think sabah and elie is better for their offense with fadi. plus tawbe and roy they have much better forward/center locals and good imports.
                          Mario is a superb block shooter, and as you know Tawbe is still injured while Rony and Sabah are in China as for Roy well when you have Fadi, Ghaleb and Elie and 2 well paid imports it's kind of hard to pay for a player that is asking for a lot of money.

Comment

Originally posted by kerdito View Post
                            Mario is a superb block shooter, and as you know Tawbe is still injured while Rony and Sabah are in China as for Roy well when you have Fadi, Ghaleb and Elie and 2 well paid imports it's kind of hard to pay for a player that is asking for a lot of money.
                            im only suggesting for next year...i know tawbe is injured and sabah and rony are in china, just suggesting...

Comment

look guys champville with ghassan as the coach the team wont worck they have to bring an american coach that understand the present bascketball mentality and not ghassan who leave the team training by them selfe and spend all the training time speaking on the tel

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information