What about Komazec?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about Komazec?

I've read two months ago that he was making some tests to understand if he were able to return to play basketball with his hometown team, KK Zadar.
    Do anyone know what happen then? I can't see his name in the KKZ roster, not even in the friendly games box-scores, so I guess that he didn't join the team. But what happened exactly?

Hvala...
    Γυμναστικός Σύλλογος Περιστερίου

Originally posted by Big Lebowski View Post
    I've read two months ago that he was making some tests to understand if he were able to return to play basketball with his hometown team, KK Zadar.
    Do anyone know what happen then? I can't see his name in the KKZ roster, not even in the friendly games box-scores, so I guess that he didn't join the team. But what happened exactly?

Hvala...
    some news papers mentioned that but I don't know how much of truth was in that story. As far as I know over last few years he was conetrate on coaching seminars and test and Zadar negotiates with him to be icluded in their youth categories
    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

As far as I know the story It was that he played for some local team during some streetball tournament and looked in shape and was owning the crap out of everyone. Then some local journalists asked him if he wants to make a come back and he replied "maybe, why not?" and then the media started to make some stories.. but I guess he decided not to - was probably joking.

Comment

Afaik he really had some tests in the club to evaluate his condition.
        Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
        Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by rikhardur View Post
          Afaik he really had some tests in the club to evaluate his condition.
          He did not.

Komazec became a scout for basketball club Zadar.

Comment

Originally posted by elaj View Post
            He did not.
            Unless I got it wrong, according to this he did.
            Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by rikhardur View Post
              Unless I got it wrong, according to this he did.
              Rikhadur, even according to that, he did not. There were rumors that he wanted to come for a try-out, Tornado (supporter group of Zadar) said that club should not stay in his way if he wants to join the preparations of first team. At the end of the story, Komazec didn't practice with the team or did any try-outs or did take part in any preparations of BC Zadar.

Comment

Originally posted by elaj View Post
                Rikhadur, even according to that, he did not. There were rumors that he wanted to come for a try-out, Tornado (supporter group of Zadar) said that club should not stay in his way if he wants to join the preparations of first team. At the end of the story, Komazec didn't practice with the team or did any try-outs or did take part in any preparations of BC Zadar.
                Yes I understood that part, but I was going by this one: "Ostaje nam za vidjeti da li je predsjednik kluba Dino Perović spreman prihvatiti vruću lopticu i dopustiti istinskoj legendi grada Zadra i zadarske košarke, Arijanu Komazecu da barem prođe osnovne pripreme koje startaju ovog ponedjeljka, zaključuje ZadarSport." Anyway, nevermind, he won't play again.
                Artificial Nature

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information