Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eurobasket 2009 video highlights

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

I uploaded some videos, have much more but have no time to upload meanwhile.

I promise to upload also stuff of my favorite team (Slovenia) and the second one (Serbia). But any highlights won't emphasize how this teams play.
    My Youtube channel

I uploaded more videos.

It was my first time videoing sport and I did it with a simple digital camera. So I had a lot of technical problems and my main goal was to watch basketball and not to make videos. So please don't be too critical about the quality in some of the videos.

Anyway, I believe that not many (probably even nobody) where in more games then me.
    I was at all the games in Poznan, the first day in Bydgoszcz, all the games in Lodz and all the games in Katowice (including the ranking games, and even the U18 all-star)
    The only possible what to be in more games then me would be to travel back and forth between Bydgoszcz and Lodz, but I don't thing somebody even was in the both cities at all except me and my friend (who didn't go to the ranking games...), because most people followed their NT or Polish who live not far.
    My Youtube channel

Comment

thanks

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information