PDA

View Full Version : Who will win Group F?

ArkadiosV2
09-09-2009, 09:12 PM

Srle
09-09-2009, 09:13 PM
Hopefully:D

Lethalizer
09-09-2009, 09:18 PM
Although they haven't been on top of their game this tournament, my vote still goes to Spain.

They have too many weapons and should handle Lithuania and Poland easily. Their only tough game will be against Turkey, and I expect them to win that game as well.

Standings prediction:

1-Spain
2-Serbia
3-Turkey
4-Poland

Hanator
09-09-2009, 09:20 PM
If we(Turkey) won against to Spain, we would be top of this gruop.

stane
09-09-2009, 10:16 PM
It all depands of the game Lithuania - Slovenia.

I say:

1. Turkey
2. Slovenia
3. Spain
4. Serbia

MAJSTOREX
09-09-2009, 10:25 PM
Spain will probably level up in form some more and should take 1st place.
Should Spain win against Turkey, the match Turkey-Slovenia surely the decider for 2nd :D

kyosphere
09-09-2009, 10:51 PM
Turkey is the only team who starts 2-0 in this group but faces tougher opponents. I reckon the winner will be Slovenia. Poland can be the decider of the winner as well because despite their victory against liths, they are the weakest link imo. if they can grab a win here, that game would be the decider.

g.g
09-09-2009, 10:53 PM
It all depands of the game Lithuania - Slovenia.

I say:

1. Turkey
2. Slovenia
3. Spain
4. SerbiaI am thinking the same order! I may be wrong but I also think that Serbia despite their fab team would choke on the X game (same may be the case for Greece as well)

ozziem
09-09-2009, 10:56 PM
1.We(Turkey)
2.Spain
3.Slovenia
4.Serbia

Franz
09-09-2009, 11:04 PM
1. Spain (2-0)
- expect them to pull things to together and start playing like they should be.

2. Turkey (1-1)
- lose to Spain but beat Serbia and Slovenia

3. Slovenia (1-1)
- beat Lithuania and Poland but lose to Turkey

4. Poland (0-2)
- beat Serbia to qualify for elimination round

5. Serbia (0-2)

6. Lithuania (0 -2)

Srle
09-09-2009, 11:47 PM
For us game against Poland is a key game.If we win that game I am sure we gonna pass this group.

wyopeq
09-10-2009, 12:12 AM
1. Spain (2-0)

2. Turkey (1-1)

3. Slovenia (1-1)

4. Poland (0-2)

5. Serbia (0-2)

6. Lithuania (0 -2)

Why are you wrıtıng lıke
2-0 or 1-1 0-2.... 3 matches have already been played and Turkey for ınstance ıs already goıng wıth 2-0 to the F group...
Numbers should be over 5 match..

lyc70
09-10-2009, 01:14 AM
I suppor Spain for Gaso.
His brother still a good player.
both of them have experience in nba. and will lead Spain to win the title. I like them. contiue to concerning their performance in every match.http://www.snagpic.com/users/img/4676/n09x0302vnsn/clear.gif

CG
09-10-2009, 07:23 AM
Spain wll wake...

Gyroscope
09-10-2009, 07:51 AM
I think Turkey has been the most consistent and efficient team of the tournament so far - Greece being the second (for showing in-game inconsistencies and having easier opponents)

I would think

Turkey
Spain
Slovenia
Poland

Which means Greece could face Slovenia or Poland. Should be interesting :D

Sin Borisko
09-10-2009, 10:23 AM
you really think that serbia will lose to poland? ha!

Titus
09-10-2009, 10:40 AM
you really think that serbia will lose to poland? ha!

why not?
plenty of kids (of course with fu**n' huge talent) who play their first turnament with so important roles. Without advantage under the basket, and with advantage outside (but without high 3-points procetage - Velickovic/Teodosic/Tripkovic)
:p

aidas
09-10-2009, 10:55 AM
I voted for Spain - they shouldn't surprise anymore until semi's at least.

Poland's ambitions end here - no more wins for them.

Turkey should advance to the quarter-finals, because they already have two wins [it's their only advantage over Slovenia and Serbia yet].

X factors in this group are Turkey and Lithuania - both very hard to predict.

1. SPAIN
2-5. [In alphabetical order] LITHUANIA, SERBIA, SLOVENIA, TURKEY
6. POLAND [5. If Lithuania loses all three games]

Mindozas
09-10-2009, 11:13 AM
IMO it will be Spain. I don't see them losin' any game in this round, which should be enough to grab 1st place. Regarding liths, I see a slim chance for us to make upset against Serbia or Slovenia, but with even one win we'll stay in the bottom due H2H against Poland

1.Spain
2.-4. (in no particular order) Turkey, Slovenia, Serbia
5. Poland
6. Lithuania

Arindiel
09-10-2009, 11:19 AM
It all depends on the result between Turkey and Slovenia.Spain Turkey and Slovenia can take any of the first 3 spots

parso
09-10-2009, 11:23 AM
I have no clue but at least the championship is coming alive... great!!!

ataman5
09-10-2009, 02:17 PM
The match between Türkiye and Spain will be the key match, whoever got away with the victory out of this match will be the first of this grup.

Dogukan Zorbey
09-10-2009, 02:55 PM
I voted for Spain - they shouldn't surprise anymore until semi's at least.

Poland's ambitions end here - no more wins for them.

Turkey should advance to the quarter-finals, because they already have two wins [it's their only advantage over Slovenia and Serbia yet].

X factors in this group are Turkey and Lithuania - both very hard to predict.

1. SPAIN
2-5. [In alphabetical order] LITHUANIA, SERBIA, SLOVENIA, TURKEY
6. POLAND [5. If Lithuania loses all three games]

I am very sorry aidas but I can predict about Lithuania. Lithuania can not win any of game Serbia,Spain and Slovenia. Your team has no sprit. Turkey defintly win aganist Serbia and Slovenia. Spain -Turkey %50-%50

sambaras
09-10-2009, 03:20 PM
I don't agree who underestimates Lithuania so much.Yes,they played so bad in the first round.This is now different round.They will concentrate well imo and they have still the capacity to win against Serbia and Slovenia.

I think all the six teams have chances to qualify and one of the teams that don't qualify for the quarters will be Serbia(they have strong defence but their offence not the same).The other team can be any team i am also not sure about Serbia also but i only feel that.There will be great matches in this group.

AirBall
09-10-2009, 03:50 PM
I have some feeling that Lithuania will win over Slovenia...Cant explain why coz Slovenia showed much more but anyway wounded lion is always dangerous...

edvinasks
09-10-2009, 04:08 PM
I am very sorry aidas but I can predict about Lithuania. Lithuania can not win any of game Serbia,Spain and Slovenia. Your team has no sprit. Turkey defintly win aganist Serbia and Slovenia. Spain -Turkey %50-%50

And I am really sorry for you if You put serious hopes on your own team...
Liths are playing shity this time around because of our coach - star, but any of our games wasn't even to 60 % of potential even this team has.
When again Your victories against Poland and Bulgaria proves nothing for You, because Spain, Serbs and Slovenia are another level..
So we will see how it will end up.
I hope our team will get a chance to play with Turkey once again this Year, so I wish best luck for your team as well as little miracle for ours.

Alyosha12
09-10-2009, 04:11 PM
Damn this group is complicated Slovenia has to win 2 games to qualify for the 1/4 finals thats all i care about:D
I am mad now that i haven't watched any games of Turkey this week i really want to see how they play. Can anyone breakdown their strengths and weaknesses?

parso
09-10-2009, 04:20 PM
And I am really sorry for you if You put serious hopes on your own team...
Liths are playing shity this time around because of our coach - star, but any of our games wasn't even to 60 % of potential even this team has.
When again Your victories against Poland and Bulgaria proves nothing for You, because Spain, Serbs and Slovenia are another level..
So we will see how it will end up.
I hope our team will get a chance to play with Turkey once again this Year, so I wish best luck for your team as well as little miracle for ours.

Hmm time for another spanking:D... just kidding but you have to give credit where credit is due. Its not that we have beaten Poland, Bulgaria & your NT... its the way we have dispatched them. Only our first game was not a blowout. Furthermore rather than the point difference the way the team played together (Hedo & Ersan leading but everyone contributing), defensive mindset & above all confidence. I understand that meeting again means that the two teams meet in the semis but why would you give up your chance to make the final? If you meet other teams you might have a chance:cool:

Cheers...

edvinasks
09-10-2009, 04:23 PM
Hmm time for another spanking:D... just kidding but you have to give credit where credit is due. Its not that we have beaten Poland, Bulgaria & your NT... its the way we have dispatched them. Only our first game was not a blowout. Furthermore rather than the point difference the way the team played together (Hedo & Ersan leading but everyone contributing), defensive mindset & above all confidence. I understand that meeting again means that the two teams meet in the semis but why would you give up your chance to make the final? If you meet other teams you might have a chance:cool:

Cheers...

I think its good to believe in Your own team :) Let's keep the hopes high :)

wyopeq
09-10-2009, 04:55 PM
Why do we underestımate Lıthuanıa so much??? Theır best game for me the one wıth us tıll now. But they also can ımprove. I hope they wıll get at least one wın ın thıs group. Most probably they r gonna wın agaınst Serbıa.
And not to forget that thıs Lıth team beat Spaın by 22 ten days ago. However these are all very optımıstıc thoughts about them cos when I saw them ın the fırst match I realızed that the old good Lıthuanıa ısnt here.

Potapenko
09-10-2009, 05:14 PM
And not to forget that thıs Lıth team beat Spaın by 22 ten days ago

you said..

Tournament is something else dude..

Weak argument!!

PieR
09-10-2009, 05:17 PM
Hello guys,

my prediction:

1. Spain 9
2. Slovenia 8
3. Turkey 8
4. Serbia 8
5. Lithuania 7
6. Poland 5

sambaras
09-10-2009, 05:46 PM
Hello guys,

my prediction:

1. Spain 9
2. Slovenia 8
3. Turkey 8
4. Serbia 8
5. Lithuania 7
6. Poland 5

These points are impossible:D I think you calculated wrongly

SunOverHStreet
09-10-2009, 05:47 PM
Some people from here will eat their own words. Few more days and we'll see who'd that be.:)

Alyosha12
09-10-2009, 05:55 PM
Does anyone have a clip of Dragic blocking Rubio or has the video of the game and the skill to make it into an avi?

PieR
09-10-2009, 06:18 PM
These points are impossible:D I think you calculated wrongly

Sorry, you are right mate :D:

1. Spain 9
2. Slovenia 8
3. Turkey 8
4. Serbia 8
5. Lithuania 6
6. Poland 6

Buzissa
09-10-2009, 06:41 PM
1. Spain/4-1
2. Slovenia/4-1
3. Turkey/3-2
4. Poland/2-3
---------------
5. Serbia/2-3
6. Lithuania/0-5

Spain - WWW
Slovenia - WWW
Turkey - LWL
Poland - WLL
Serbia - LLW
Lithuania - LLL

Shawshank
09-10-2009, 07:04 PM
1.Spain
2.Turkey
3.Serbia
4.Slovenija
5.Lithuania
6.Poland

I think that lith and poland wont play in 1/4 game,but i think that we gonna win at least one game in this round....

Shawshank
09-10-2009, 07:07 PM
1. Spain/4-1
2. Slovenia/4-1
3. Turkey/3-2
4. Poland/2-3
---------------
5. Serbia/2-3
6. Lithuania/0-5

Spain - WWW
Slovenia - WWW
Turkey - LWL
Poland - WLL
Serbia - LLW
Lithuania - LLL

theres hasnt been that lithuanians finished in mens basketball with "0" and it wont start now ;)

Buzissa
09-10-2009, 09:44 PM
theres hasnt been that lithuanians finished in mens basketball with "0" and it wont start now ;)

I can't see them beating Spain or Slovenia. Even against Serbia...

SunOverHStreet
09-10-2009, 10:07 PM
I can't see them beating Spain or Slovenia. Even against Serbia...

You are one helluva confident guy!

ataman5
09-10-2009, 11:08 PM
I believe lithuania will get two wins, they got their lesson in the first groups, and now they will try to come up, challenge every team with everything they have in their hands it's their pride on the stake. I would say they will hurt some. Never stop fighting till the fight is over.

Atlanta Hawk
09-11-2009, 03:15 AM
I agree with this order. I think Serbia with their terrible defense will not make it.

1. Spain (2-0)

2. Turkey (1-1)

3. Slovenia (1-1)

4. Poland (0-2)

5. Serbia (0-2)

6. Lithuania (0 -2)

Picek
09-11-2009, 04:30 AM
I agree with this order. I think Serbia with their terrible defense will not make it.:confused:
team which limited Spain on 57 points is playin' terrible defense? :rolleyes:

Freaknick
09-11-2009, 06:34 AM
It's pretty incredible how much more depth this group has than Group E. Think about it: in the other poll on IBN, Greece has 58 votes to win the group with France in second place with 6 votes. Over here in Group F, Greece would have a tough time even advancing. Personally, I think Turkey pulls this one out but folks have been a bit too quick to jump off the Spanish ship after a few poor showings. Slam picked Spain though to make sure we had a mulittude of opinions in our latest podcast.

PODCAST: Poopers, Hoopers, and Predictions at Eurobasket (http://euroleagueadventures.com/podcast-hoopers-poopers-and-predictions-at-eurobasket/)

CG
09-11-2009, 07:32 AM
It's pretty incredible how much more depth this group has than Group E. Think about it: in the other poll on IBN, Greece has 58 votes to win the group with France in second place with 6 votes. Over here in Group F, Greece would have a tough time even advancing. Personally, I think Turkey pulls this one out but folks have been a bit too quick to jump off the Spanish ship after a few poor showings. Slam picked Spain though to make sure we had a mulittude of opinions in our latest podcast.

PODCAST: Poopers, Hoopers, and Predictions at Eurobasket (http://euroleagueadventures.com/podcast-hoopers-poopers-and-predictions-at-eurobasket/)

the explanation is easy
GREEK LOBY
you cant imagine how many members this loby has :D

Captain CAAAVEMAAAAANNN!!
09-11-2009, 07:46 AM
the explanation is easy
GREEK LOBY
you cant imagine how many members this loby has :D
Exactly. Greeks outnumber the other nationalities here by a large margin. On the other hand, there isn't any single French. If the Greeks had the Philippines in their group, things would be very different. ;)

BrutalDlx
09-11-2009, 08:44 AM
Exactly. Greeks outnumber the other nationalities here by a large margin. On the other hand, there isn't any single French. If the Greeks had the Philippines in their group, things would be very different. ;)

Thing is, you could click the greek votes number and actually see that the majority of them is awarded by people from other nationalities.

But no, you choose to be a prick once more.
Way to go.

softice
09-11-2009, 08:51 AM
Thing is, you could click the greek votes number and actually see that the majority of them is awarded by people from other nationalities.

But no, you choose to be a prick once more.
Way to go.

Its clear that Greek lobby bought Liths Turkey and Philippines votes for this poll.

fathinio
09-11-2009, 09:07 AM
we ll beat Poland and Turkey . I m not sure if we can beat Lithuanian

ozziem
09-11-2009, 09:11 AM
we ll beat Poland and Turkey . I m not sure if we can beat Lithuanian

:):)
I think you have to refresh yor datas. It can be helpful for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbFyIKoB6Uw

fathinio
09-11-2009, 09:30 AM
Who have to refresh any datas? thats was Japan 2006, u should look Spain 2007 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK-4PgO9Fp8

SunOverHStreet
09-11-2009, 10:06 AM
I agree with this order. I think Serbia with their terrible defense will not make it.

Till this day I thought that Serbia plays very good defense, but no, our friend Atlanta Hawk convinced me that we play not...
This forum is full of persons who can be associated with one human organ that allows you to eject your digested lunch.

Deschain
09-11-2009, 11:00 AM
Terrible:

1. distressing; severe: .
2. extremely bad; horrible.
3. exciting terror, awe, or great fear; dreadful; awful.
4. formidably great

if he's not a complete idiot , he can see serbia plays good defense , and as you can see terrible can be used in many ways.

before attacking people its always safer to think twice

Posidonio
09-11-2009, 11:05 AM

Sorry, but you are completely wrong on serbian defense. In fact, they have the second best after France in this tournament with 65,3 points allowed on average, while playing against traditional offensive teams like Spain and Slovenia.
Having being watching Duda for 20 years as a coach, you can bet your money on very tough defense.

09-11-2009, 11:25 AM
Thing is, you could click the greek votes number and actually see that the majority of them is awarded by people from other nationalities. Actually, no.
And there are also these Greeks that act pretending they are from other nationality, like if that mattered. How pathetic. Few will dispute, however, that there aren't many Frenchies to counter all the Greek spam.

CG
09-11-2009, 11:37 AM

and the objective people would choose France or Croatia as the finally leader of the group.i mean of what we saw in the first phase.
i think seriously now greek or not, greece would be again and again the favorite of the group on voting, achieve it or not in the end

lafa
09-11-2009, 11:44 AM
I think Lithuania will win it. If not I will eat my shoe. And now excuse me I have three days to make a shoe... My own delicious chocolate shoe...

Posidonio
09-11-2009, 11:47 AM
Actually, no.
And there are also these Greeks that act pretending they are from other nationality, like if that mattered. How pathetic. Few will dispute, however, that there aren't many Frenchies to counter all the Greek spam.

Pathetic is not to recognize that Greece has the best chances to take Group E while all the online bookies think so. Or do you believe that they belong to the greek loby also?
Pathetic is to be so blinded from your anti-greek-lobbyism that you even make up conspiracy theories.
Pathetic derives from the greek word for passive and this is the only thing that Greeks are not in here...

Posidonio
09-11-2009, 11:51 AM
I voted for Slovenia because all the facts and criteria by side (which also speak for SLO) I believe that this time they will do better than in last tournaments. The time has come for them to make the jump into the medals.

I still believe that Spain will come around.
Turkey has been very good so far but I am not so sure about their endurance in the tournament. In any case, the game with Spain will be decisive.
I do hope that Serbia goes to final 8.

It hurts to see Lithuania wounded.

chlatsaki
09-11-2009, 11:54 AM
if you had a vote between the eurobasket players on who will win the tournament, i dont think the spanish ones would vote for themselves right now. so idont see captain caveman's argument....................

09-11-2009, 12:04 PM
and the objective people would choose France or Croatia as the finally leader of the group.i mean of what we saw in the first phase.
i think seriously now greek or not, greece would be again and again the favorite of the group on voting, achieve it or not in the end It is evident that Greece has a good shot at taking the first place, given that their remaining rivals suck big time, except for France. But it isn't less evident that if there were as many French posters as Greek ones, polls wouldn't look like this one.

kux
09-12-2009, 12:33 PM
I voted for Slovenia because all the facts and criteria by side (which also speak for SLO) I believe that this time they will do better than in last tournaments. The time has come for them to make the jump into the medals.

I totally agree with u! couse they show us really progressive, quality and confident basketball and team work. Our team should be only more strong and constant in game..
But I'm optimistic!!! :rolleyes:

Sin Borisko
09-12-2009, 12:35 PM
I think Lithuania will win it. If not I will eat my shoe. And now excuse me I have three days to make a shoe... My own delicious chocolate shoe...

How big are your feet? Maybe you'll be giving yourself a toothache!http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:cNW9Qrark-Dp3M:http://z.about.com/d/animatedtv/1/7/i/I/sp801_Good_Times_With_Weapons_2.jpg

MAJSTOREX
09-12-2009, 01:07 PM
On a good day we can beat any team here 10+. Should morale be high enough we will win all 3 matches. If we do this than ther is no stoppin us. Beat Grece in QF and meet Spain in final.
GO SLOVENIJA!!!!

g.g
09-12-2009, 01:11 PM
On a good day we can beat any team here 10+. Should morale be high enough we will win all 3 matches. If we do this than ther is no stoppin us. Beat Grece in QF and meet Spain in final.
GO SLOVENIJA!!!!Good....now wake up!:p

AiwiTo
09-12-2009, 02:48 PM
i vote for LTU, why? because of my optimistic plan :D:rolleyes:

if you see my prediction, you can say, oh, what a stupidly optimistic man.. but what we saw in this championship...you never know..

ltu-slo 1, tur-isp 2, srb-pol 1, ltu-isp 1, srb-tur 1, slo-pol 1, ltu-srb 1, esp-pol 1, slo-tur 1

1. LTU 3-2
2. ESP 3-2
3. SLO 3-2
4. SRB 3-2
5. TUR 2-3
6. POL 1-4

edited:
btw, this plan would be more realistic, if MAZUTIS will sit on the bench till the end of the championship :D

edited2:

LOL, first game, and spain lost it..

MAJSTOREX
09-12-2009, 03:17 PM
Good....now wake up!:p

I will wake up when time comes, until than you can stop mixing politics into sports, if its possible because it is very unsportsman like.
And if you are used to telling people what to do, u can continue that with the same people:D
And prepare for some real competition in the QF.
Do you think Slovenia will choke against Lithuania and Poland?

g.g
09-12-2009, 04:39 PM
I will wake up when time comes, until than you can stop mixing politics into sports, if its possible because it is very unsportsman like.
And if you are used to telling people what to do, u can continue that with the same people:D
And prepare for some real competition in the QF.
Do you think Slovenia will choke against Lithuania and Poland?I haven't mix any politics neither I stop you say anything.........I just personally believe that the "Slovenia can beat any team here by 10+ points" can only be a dream.....considering that already Slovenia has been beaten by a weak Spain
Simply my opinion.....take it or leave it

parso
09-12-2009, 07:39 PM
I haven't mix any politics neither I stop you say anything.........I just personally believe that the "Slovenia can beat any team here by 10+ points" can only be a dream.....considering that already Slovenia has been beaten by a weak Spain

I take it...:D

warface
09-12-2009, 07:42 PM
Turkey
Slovenia
Spain
Serbia
Poland
Lithuina

ozziem
09-12-2009, 08:05 PM
If Slovenia win today, They have a chance to be 1 th. If they beat us too, They will be 1 st in group. Slovenia probably beat Poland(%99). We have to beat Serbia and Slovenia in last matches.

Group must finish like my first prediction.

Turkey
Spain
Slovenia
Serbia

or

Slovenia
Turkey
Serbia
Spain

and Watching Greece-Spain match will be enjoyable in this time.

Fedfan
09-12-2009, 08:13 PM
so far the points are:

Turkey 3-0
Slovenia 2-1
Serbia 2-1
Spain 1-2
Poland 1-2
Lithuania 0-3

g.g
09-12-2009, 08:57 PM
so far the points are:

Turkey 3-0
Slovenia 2-1
Serbia 2-1
Spain 1-2
Poland 1-2
Lithuania 0-3Spain yet to play against Poland and Lithuania.
Their best realistic position in the group would be 4th....that is great news for Greece. IS A PAYBACK TIME!!!:D They suck, Bourousis and Sofo would party in the paint. I suspect that Kazla would keep Bourousi out of the game for the second half to keep him fresh:D

nojodas47
09-12-2009, 09:02 PM
Turkey looks like they gonna take this entire thing!

Fedfan
09-12-2009, 09:04 PM
Spain yet to play against Poland and Lithuania.
Their best realistic position in the group would be 4th....that is great news for Greece. IS A PAYBACK TIME!!!:D They suck, Bourousis and Sofo would party in the paint. I suspect that Kazla would keep Bourousi out of the game for the second half to keep him fresh for the DIFICULT games to come:D

let's be realistic here.If I had to choose a possible opponent against Greece,for sure it wouldn't be Spain.I believe even they seem to be on a serious slump,against us they will be fired up and defeat us.
I would much rather see us play against Poland or Lithuania.

PieR
09-12-2009, 10:08 PM
Spain yet to play against Poland and Lithuania.
Their best realistic position in the group would be 4th....that is great news for Greece. IS A PAYBACK TIME!!!:D They suck, Bourousis and Sofo would party in the paint. I suspect that Kazla would keep Bourousi out of the game for the second half to keep him fresh:D

You better listen your friend Fedfan... :D

PRSURF
09-12-2009, 10:15 PM
Tukey, Slovenia and Serbia.....Lithuania and Spain will fight the wildcards!

KokkinosVasilias
09-13-2009, 06:08 AM
ok, here are the final standings :D

1. Turkey.... 5-0
2. Slovenia.. 3-2
3. Serbia..... 3-2
4. Spain...... 3-2
5. Poland..... 1-5
6. Lithuania.. 0-6

Sin Borisko
09-13-2009, 07:26 AM
why not?
plenty of kids (of course with fu**n' huge talent) who play their first turnament with so important roles. Without advantage under the basket, and with advantage outside (but without high 3-points procetage - Velickovic/Teodosic/Tripkovic)
:p
Poland- Serbia 72-77 ! I told you so! And once more: Ha!

AiwiTo
09-13-2009, 08:04 AM
Awesome plan man.

as i said, you never know.. :D in this championship all the teams is very equal, and one can beat another. this rule doesnt fit for LTU, because we have no gameplay, no defense and no offense. as yesterday after game lithuanian commentator asked "liolek (k.lavrinovic), why you were training all the summer if you have any idea how to play (smth like that), you could arrive here,to play some games and go home. Why to waste all the summer..You played quite well against latvia in first preparation games, so.."

i hope we will return stronger if not next year, but in EC in Lithuania in 2011..

Now, i see Turkey, Slovenia and Serbia fighting for the 1st place in this group. For the chances, i will give 405% for Turkey, 35% for Slovenia and 25% for Serbia. There are a possibility that Serbia will be out of 1/4, but it should be disastrous scenario for them in remaining two games.

in 4th place today can be spain, poland and even lithuania. There are many possibilities in remaining two games, so i should not talk about it yet.. i think spain have 80%, poland 11% and lithuania 9% to go in 1/4 (two wins won't be enough for LT, if poland win 2 games too). this scenarion maybe have 0,01% probability..

MAJSTOREX
09-13-2009, 11:58 AM
g.g[/COLOR];333157]I haven't mix any politics neither I stop you say anything.........I just personally believe that the "Slovenia can beat any team here by 10+ points" can only be a dream:confused:.....considering that already Slovenia has been beaten by a weak Spain

Realy my friend? :confused:

1. just being arrogant and dissrespectfull to other people that are expressing their opinion
2. must have some personal offense against Slovenia or our BB team
3. have no knowledge of BB whatsoever(claiming 1 team cant beat the other by 10+pts)

So which of the above is it, that makes you post an insulting reply to ones comment to a thread? Have I offended you in any way by claiming Slovenia, on a good day, can beat any team here by 10+?
Or were you offended when i said we will beat you in QF?
I was just expressing my opinion to the thread:cool: so perhaps you are the one who should take or leave ppls coments as they are.
And you lie, when you say you do not mix politics into sports:confused:
Even if you are right, do you think your quote you have under every post is suitable for this forum?
And I will repeat myself once again: on a good day Slovenia can beat any team here 10+ and if you dont see that maybe u need to wake up G.G:D

stane
09-16-2009, 09:58 PM
Looks like 80% of the ppl were wrong. :D