Group B, Day 2: Latvia vs. France

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group B, Day 2: Latvia vs. France

Double thread? 'cause it seems like i can't find it. Either way, mods please merge if there is already a thread about this.

So many games! It's confusing!
    If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Latvia 21-16 after ht

Comment

horror show!the worst french nt of recent times.Bergaud looks like the new..Pat Riley in comparison to Collet..

Comment

it's so bad it's funny.

We are lucky Traore finally show off his good hands with the NT because the rest of the team scored only 5 pts.

And the latvians aren't even better. They only played for 2 minutes.

Comment

HAha!I wouldn't be at all suprised if Latvia wins this!already a 6 points lead.
          "The worst part is wondering how you’ll find the strength tomorrow to go on doing what you did today and have been doing for much too long,where you’ll find the strength for all that stupid running around,those attempts to escape from crushing necessity,which always founder and serve only to convince you one more time that destiny is implacable,that every night will find you down and out,crushed by the dread of more and more sordid and insecure tomorrows.~Céline

Comment

lol at the score and lol at the French team. Go Latvia! Maybe at least one of the Baltic teams can win a single game in this tournament...

Comment

Originally posted by Walken View Post
              Latvia 21-16 after ht
              when i saw this score i thought it was first quarter result
              WC PREDICTION GAME ALL TOURNAMENT TEAM: sambaras (most perfect predictions: 6)

Comment

sweet jesus what a dunk by Biedrins
                "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

LOL @ 10 points lead by Latvia

well..after poland win and this..maybe I should go change my prediction for GB.
                  "The worst part is wondering how you’ll find the strength tomorrow to go on doing what you did today and have been doing for much too long,where you’ll find the strength for all that stupid running around,those attempts to escape from crushing necessity,which always founder and serve only to convince you one more time that destiny is implacable,that every night will find you down and out,crushed by the dread of more and more sordid and insecure tomorrows.~Céline

Comment

Good to see such strong defense from both teams, I am sure Greece is scared.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkoMVP View Post
                      Good to see such strong defense from both teams, I am sure Greece is scared.
                      hmm..If you were watching the other match you wouldn't be so sure mon ami.

But good to come back and see France equalize it...and now takes the lead.

Comment

Tony Parker starting to take over but it's still close
                        Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

France manages to win it again. This Eurobasket sucks.

Comment

Referees do for sure. We could not play in 1st half (-> points the polish ref). As for the game itself, who cares anyway, a win is a win. And for sure we can't do worst than what we showed in 1st half.

Comment

To be honest I'm quite pissed that with such a poor play France will probably finish with 3-0. Second time they looked in first half like they didn't give a s^&*. Then in 2nd half it was only Parker with ball + 4 others running without an idea. When in Q4 Parker missed and then got an offensive foul they could been punished - unfortunately latvian offense is also a no-brainer...

IMO this is the weakest group in EB09. France is very lucky - playing very badly tomorrow they'll be practically sure of getting to quarters.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information