The Joint League (An Idea)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Joint League (An Idea)

Hi All, i have got an idea to improve basketball in West Asia.
    I hope you like it.
    Awaiting your comments.
    --------------------------------------
    "Check the attachement for bigger chart"
    Attached Files
    http://www.sportsmanagementworldwide.com/

Originally posted by fadiserhal View Post
    Hi All, i have got an idea to improve basketball in West Asia.
    I hope you like it.
    Awaiting your comments.
    --------------------------------------
    "Check the attachement for bigger chart"
    if you want all those teams to react and play together well you should involve a team from every country in each group or let's say we can have it as a league 4 teams from each country a 12 teams league that would be great but then would you have to stop the national league or what?

Comment

Wel Kerdito, the reason why at the first stages i devided them into 2 conferences, is to make the transportation easier on both countries (Lebanon & Syria), (Jordan & Iran) after wards, in the Final Group Stages, both groups will have teams from the 4 countries depends on their qualified teams.
      As for canceling the national league, No, this will be more like the Euro League or the Champion League (in Soccer) teams will be playing in specific dates!
      http://www.sportsmanagementworldwide.com/

Comment

what happened to the leb-uae league we stopped hearing about it is it cancelled ?

i preferr personally to play with syria and jordan, but frankly playing against syrian teams when the stadiums are full are the best then playing against jordanian teams. so a leb-syr league is the best, if it succeeds then we might play jordan. But iran , no thanks we don't want to travel there and get rocks thrown at us or cameras filming inside the locker rooms.

I preferr that Iran is moved to middle asia where they belong, and yemen,iraq moved to GCC.
        then waba will consist of lebanon,syria,jordan,palestine.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information