Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classification 5th - 8th: Korea vs. Chinese-Taipei

Korea vs. Chinese-Taipei

Korea easily. Though they had a 4th quarter meltdown versus Lebanon they still almost belong in that top group and clearly the best of what's left.

Comment

Originally posted by jxuusa View Post
      Korea easily. Though they had a 4th quarter meltdown versus Lebanon they still almost belong in that top group and clearly the best of what's left.
      i agree. With the Philippines down, i just don't see us playing very well for the entire 40-minute stretch (this is assuming of course we have enough to beat Qatar)

That said, who knows maybe we will still play with emotion? i would not be surprised if we end up 8th.
      If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
        i agree. With the Philippines down, i just don't see us playing very well for the entire 40-minute stretch (this is assuming of course we have enough to beat Qatar)

That said, who knows maybe we will still play with emotion? i would not be surprised if we end up 8th.
        Perk up, Durden my friend. I know all RP players and coach have one realistic goal, to secure 6th and aim for the 5th place, anything higher than that is considered icing on the cake. The real battle of RP has just began, they will fight with no hold back, don't worry, they wont be 8th, that I can guarantee you, wanna bet?
        Crouchy 1 : Durden 0, IUHL 0, roadtolondon 0, batman, 0, azrael 0, beastly 0

Comment

It's our turn now to win this time, we won't make same mistakes and i am sure we are confinden to play this game. Our taret is to get top 5!

Comment

Originally posted by k-j View Post
            It's our turn now to win this time, we won't make same mistakes and i am sure we are confinden to play this game. Our taret is to get top 5!
            I am not sure about that.......If Sean Cheng was here, it would've made some diference but he is not here.....CT's problem is that you have no goto guy, WenTing is not a usual crunch time player, Lin and Tien are proven they are monsters only in the SBL, when closely guarded they are tamed cats. BYU's Chang is full of energy and talent but not mature enough, the rest are just good role players.........But you guys should be happy that you've shown a lot of improvement especially on the defensive end, credit to Korean coach.

No, you wont beat the koreans.....its gonna be an exciting game tho.

Iran vs Ordon game is gonna be WW III ! and I can't wait for it to start
            Crouchy 1 : Durden 0, IUHL 0, roadtolondon 0, batman, 0, azrael 0, beastly 0

Comment

GO GO KOREA GO GO KOREA GO GO KOREA GO GO KOREA GO GO KOREA GO GO KOREA GO GO KOREA GO GO KOREA GO GO KOREA

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Comment

At the end of the first half:

Korea= 27 - Chinese Taipei= 36

Comment

What a dumb move by the Korean coach.

00:09 (65 : 69)
                  No. 7 Chang, Chih-Feng (TPE) 2nd Free Throw Made
                  00:09 (65 : 68)
                  No. 7 Chang, Chih-Feng (TPE) 1st Free Throw Made
                  00:09
                  Korea Coach: Technical Foul
                  Korea Timeout
                  00:09 (65 : 67)
                  No. 12 Lin, Chih-Chieh (TPE) Layup Made
                  00:30 (65 : 65)
                  No. 4 Bang, Sung-Yoon (KOR) Jump Shot Made

Comment

Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
                    What a dumb move by the Korean coach.

00:09 (65 : 69)
                    No. 7 Chang, Chih-Feng (TPE) 2nd Free Throw Made
                    00:09 (65 : 68)
                    No. 7 Chang, Chih-Feng (TPE) 1st Free Throw Made
                    Korea Coach: Technical Foul
                    Korea Timeout
                    00:09 (65 : 67)
                    No. 12 Lin, Chih-Chieh (TPE) Layup Made
                    00:30 (65 : 65)
                    No. 4 Bang, Sung-Yoon (KOR) Jump Shot Made
                    on whose team?taiwan's coach is also a korean

“Hindi ko na inaano ‘yun (mapasama sa pool) eh,” Santos said. “Kung susumahin mo ang buhay naming mga player, ‘san ba talaga ang first priority namin, ‘di ba? Ang first priority ko, dahil dito ko nakuha lahat ng kagandahan ng buhay ko at para sa pamilya ko, ang San Miguel. Alam naman ng lahat ‘yun. Ito ang dapat kong paglingkuran.”

Comment

almost like the same mistake by Coach Chot two years ago.

This time, Hur Jae screwed the Koreans of a better finish.
                      GILAS WISHLIST:
                      6'8 Pingris

Comment

this is really very bad officiating by the ref crew... the "home" team of Taiwan was so much favoured... when the score was tied, and 15 secs left.. a clear foul wasnt called, Taiwan scored... for +2.. Korea time out.. and then a technical foul for the coach... Korea was killed just like Belize was, when they had a chance to win this game..

Comment

On Korea's team.

Comment

Originally posted by interxavierxxx View Post
                            almost like the same mistake by Coach Chot two years ago.

This time, Hur Jae screwed the Koreans of a better finish.
                            chinese taipei was the team that impressed me the most in this tournament. they lost to iran by only 4. they lost to korea by 2 then they were able to beat them today. they won over japan. they lost to phillipine only because they sucked that day from the arc while phillipines were on fire( today u faced the same thing against quatar and lost because of that).hats off to chinese taipei

Comment

70:65
                              Chinese taibei win !!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information