Most surprising player in Tianjin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most surprising player in Tianjin

Hey, we are almost into the knock-out stages.. I have not watch all the games that is why I like to know the new players of the different national teams that surprise you all with his great performances.. as I am from RP, I would say Cyrus "Skyrus" Baguio is the player I am most surprise performing well. He made me forget about Caguiao..

How about the other teams, who are the break-out players?

well Quinito was surprised to see the german Almaaytah play for Jordan.
    You've got to have it to win it

Comment

Cyrus Baguio was surprising. Didn't expect him to be one of the top performers for RP

Comment

Originally posted by bognut View Post
        well Quinito was surprised to see the german Almaaytah play for Jordan.
        He Barely Plays and You Guys still talk and talk about him , What if he plays long time in the games !

For the last time hes Jordanian who played for Youth German team and By FIBA rules he can play for Jordan if the Germans gave hes Release and that what happened
        pLAY yOUR gAME , dON'T b aSHAMED

Comment

apologies for the limited knowledge of some of our brothers

many filipino forumers have already shed light on this in other threads long before the fiba tournament

Comment

Fadi El Khatib
            I AM LEBANESE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rnvelasco View Post
              Hey, we are almost into the knock-out stages.. I have not watch all the games that is why I like to know the new players of the different national teams that surprise you all with his great performances.. as I am from RP, I would say Cyrus "Skyrus" Baguio is the player I am most surprise performing well. He made me forget about Caguiao..

How about the other teams, who are the break-out players?
              i'm surprised with kerby in a different way. he's non-existent and not contributing that well compared to the last FIBA Asia. to some extent, to Japeth as well. i don't know, is it because of the injury he incurred earlier or he really needs some maturing to do with regards to his post up moves.

but i digress. to me, the break out players for RP team are Miller, Yap & Baguio.

Comment

Japeth Aguilar.

Surprised that he didn't perform the same way he did in the Jones Cup.
                TINIRA! TINIRA SA LIKOD!!

Comment

im surprised at kerby also..he seems tired and does not take good shots..now im beginning to wonder if ranidel would do better than kerby in the fiba asia tournament
                  Ten candles stand burning in a dining room. A strong breeze blows
                  in through an open window and extinguishes two of them. Checking
                  back in on the candles later, you see that one more candle has gone
                  out, you shut the window. Assuming the wind doesn't extinguish any
                  more candles, how many candles do you have left in the end?

Comment

Im suprised about Sonny Thoss, He improved a lot. He is effective playing the PF along with ASI or Mick. I know Baguio is a LASON why coach yeng get him, he can do wonders in RP NT. Miller as well... Japeth, still raw... Needs to eat more rice in Mang Inasal...
                    CONSISTENCY is what TRANSFORM average into excellence.

Comment

Originally posted by its_eman8211 View Post
                      Im suprised about Sonny Thoss, He improved a lot. He is effective playing the PF along with ASI or Mick. I know Baguio is a LASON why coach yeng get him, he can do wonders in RP NT. Miller as well... Japeth, still raw... Needs to eat more rice in Mang Inasal...
                      Hehe he is a mainstay long before the australian games tinago na nga our brothers did a good job of underestimating him for the scouts he is the best big man in rp now but still not enough of what he really can offer "meron pang di ipinakikita si thoss" even though I am an Alaska fan its because of the triangle
                      To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                      1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

I go for Cyrus Baguio. He made those great moves of him looked so easy!
                        Recession | the global recession forum
                        Read Current Recession News Updated Daily

Comment

well it's cyrus, he's the leading scorer now for the team. averaging close to 12ppg. as expected, japeth is brittle. got injured against a lowly sri lanka since he wants to dunk and dunk and dunk.
                          "There are only three kinds of mathematicians: those who can count, and those who can not."

Ana "The Hurricane" Julaton - 1st Filipino Female Boxer Double Word Champion.

Comment

Originally posted by RAWAD View Post
                            Fadi El Khatib
                            Ditto.

Comment

I don't want to post much on these kinds of thread. We have this thing in our country which we call "bati". baka mabati natin ang performance nila. Trans. I'll just wait til the end of the tournament before I post here.
                              Please visit -->THE IGNORED GENIUS

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information