CBA season 2009-2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBA season 2009-2010

I think it's now time to open this thread as the CBA Summer League for 2009-2010 even already ended

the final table of CBA Summer League for 2009-2010

1 Jiangsu
    2 Tianjing
    3 Changchun
    4 Shanxi
    5 Liaoning
    6 Guangdong
    7 Shaanxi
    8 Zhejiang Guangsha
    9 Xinjiang
    10 Dongguan
    11 Zhejiang Wanma
    12 Qingdao

Don't take the result too seriously though,as
    1)There are no imports
    2)Many players are playing for national team or in training camp in USA.
    Take Guangdong for example,4 of their players are in CNT while other 5 are now in USA(3 in AIB,2 in Jordan Training Camp)

Comment

Former NBA 3rd pick Jay Williams said on his twitter that a CBA club offers him a lot of money to play next season.

Comment

Mad Handle!!!!!!!!!!!

hey guys! i've been a fun of chinese basketball and you guys intrigue so much. do you have the complete line ups of each team w/ height and age. and if you could suggest a link were your future yao ming's can be seen. i really want to follow this guys career. pls. only links in english. and don't get j.will! his a hasbeen. a waste of money. he screwed his career a way. he will just mess up again. thanks u

Comment

Originally posted by jepoy View Post
          hey guys! i've been a fun of chinese basketball and you guys intrigue so much. do you have the complete line ups of each team w/ height and age. and if you could suggest a link were your future yao ming's can be seen. i really want to follow this guys career. pls. only links in english. and don't get j.will! his a hasbeen. a waste of money. he screwed his career a way. he will just mess up again. thanks u
          I will try to give you a link just before the new season starts..
          Future Yao Ming....The 2 most promising prospect I think is Sun Zhe and Li Muhao..Sun Zhe may begin his real CBA career next season.For Li,he will wait another year because CBA don't allow players under 18 to play.

Comment

Shanxi Zhongyu will go to USA for a month,while Ba Yi is already there.

Comment

Breaking news from Zhejiang:

Zhejiang Wanma has been bought by "Chou zhou Bank" from Yiwu..
              Now the new coach is a foreigner and Zhengwu is the vice coach.

Comment

So which teams will be in the new CBA season? I heard some teams were going to be relegated to the division 2 since they had an awful year like Shanghai or Qingdao. And how come the top division 2 teams haven't been able to come up to 1st tier, heard they ddin't want to promote since Guang Dong and Dong Guang already have too many teams.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShot View Post
                  So which teams will be in the new CBA season? I heard some teams were going to be relegated to the division 2 since they had an awful year like Shanghai or Qingdao. And how come the top division 2 teams haven't been able to come up to 1st tier, heard they ddin't want to promote since Guang Dong and Dong Guang already have too many teams.
                  CBA and NBL's relationship is more like NBA and NBDL...
                  NBL is not the division 2 of CBA,but if CBA want to have more teams,the new team would be from NBL.

Shanghai and Qingdao will not relegate..But it's likely Yunnan will not be allowed to play in CBA...

ps:Shanghai's new boss is Yao Ming.

Comment

Yeah I'm really excited for this new season simply because I want to see what Yao Ming does with the Sharks. Seeing as how he's pretty much done for the year he'll have more time to allocate towards the Sharks. Wonder if he'll reach into his pockets for some better players or whatever.

Also is Anta going to be sponsoring the CBA jerseys again? Cause they absolutely suck balls. The CBA should either go in the path of Li Ning like the CUBA did, or maybe try Adidas or some PEAK. PEAK has certainly shown that they've got some creativity in designing some of the jerseys for this Asian Championships, certainly better than what Anta has put out.

Comment

Originally posted by jxuusa View Post
                      Yeah I'm really excited for this new season simply because I want to see what Yao Ming does with the Sharks. Seeing as how he's pretty much done for the year he'll have more time to allocate towards the Sharks. Wonder if he'll reach into his pockets for some better players or whatever.

Also is Anta going to be sponsoring the CBA jerseys again? Cause they absolutely suck balls. The CBA should either go in the path of Li Ning like the CUBA did, or maybe try Adidas or some PEAK. PEAK has certainly shown that they've got some creativity in designing some of the jerseys for this Asian Championships, certainly better than what Anta has put out.
                      I think it's still Anta.The contract between CBA and Anta will last for years...I forget the time when the contract will end..

Comment

Guess we'll be stuck with shitty jerseys for the next couples years then

Comment

After buying 15% share of Cleveland Cavaliers,Huang Jianhua is intersted in buying a CBA club.His target is belived to be one of those 3:Shaanxi,Yunnan and Jilin(most likely Shaanxi or Jilin,I think).

Comment

will picket and harvey play again in china this year???????????
                            check these websites

lebanon basketball NT new design

Comment

Originally posted by akitto View Post
                              will picket and harvey play again in china this year???????????
                              Maybe,but it's still not sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information