USA 77
    Lithuania 53

Comment

FINAL SCORE:

USA 104
      Lithuania 90

Comment

USA 104-90 LITHUANIA

l8dback do pull out the carmelo anthony excuse card for only our 4 point wint against brazil :-) now that's arrogant, im sjut joking ehre my feelow european counterparts

but in all honesty i have lots of respect for lithuania, the only team I am actually rooting for from Europe, sicne kleiza is awesome nad so is Saras, although he isnt in this wc :-( . i am wondering why the score though. i can see this score happening against brazil and the score of 90-86 happening with lithuania. what are your thoughts into why this game had a bigger margin, compared to brazil. and yes i am pulling out the carmelo anthony x factor card on this one.

jay
        "A nationality that easily feels wronged is an insecure one, and one that will be difficult to progress."-Anonymous

Comment

my only beef is the US allowed lithuania to score too much. otherwise, they played well. congrats

Comment

Originally posted by L8DBACK
            FINAL SCORE:

USA 104
            Lithuania 90

you know if i didnt have to keep editing my post from the spell mistakes I had due to excitement, i could have beaten you to the score post.
            "A nationality that easily feels wronged is an insecure one, and one that will be difficult to progress."-Anonymous

Comment

Nice result and nice preparation tour for Lithuania: lost to Senegal, France, Argentina and now got beaten by US.

I'm so happy that I overslept the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantim3dx
                USA 104-90 LITHUANIA

l8dback do pull out the carmelo anthony excuse card for only our 4 point wint against brazil :-) now that's arrogant, im sjut joking ehre my feelow european counterparts

but in all honesty i have lots of respect for lithuania, the only team I am actually rooting for from Europe, sicne kleiza is awesome nad so is Saras, although he isnt in this wc :-( . i am wondering why the score though. i can see this score happening against brazil and the score of 90-86 happening with lithuania. what are your thoughts into why this game had a bigger margin, compared to brazil. and yes i am pulling out the carmelo anthony x factor card on this one.

jay
                a lot went on in the brazil game, from injury to a back to back. plus sometimes thing happen. the US going scoreless for most of the 3rd is unusual and wont happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantim3dx
                  USA 104-90 LITHUANIA

jay
                  Well Jay, is like this,

Anthony 19 points
                  Wade 14 points
                  James 13 points

Comment

Yeah I caught the last 3 mins of the game and that dunk by LB was sick!!!

The score is pretty close so I dont think the US blew Lithuania out of the water or anything...I cannot wait to see the highlights.
                    "...I got the hand that will rock your craddle / cream you like cheese spread you on my bagel..." - Shaq

Comment

With all respect to Lithuania. I consider them as one of the best teams of the world, but as we all know they lack some of their stars. Still, they have been underachieving for their status.
                      So I find this result no surpise.

The US is a good solid team. Unlike the other US teams in the last two tournaments. I can say that they are possibly the favourites to win this championship.

However, they have avoided the hottest teams at the moment which are Spain, Argentina(when the time comes), Greece and France. If one of those teams is in a good day in the knock out faces, they can eliminate the U.S.

The last two results of the US against the better teams are not that amazing.
                      PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

Comment

Congrats to US team! You've absolutely deserved this win. In general, I was surprised by the team links the coach K has already managed to implement in this team - there was almost no selfishness at all. However, I don't want to say this team is imbeatable (LTU played not at its best, and some teams might even have more potential in this specific tournament), but it is the most athletic team in the WC, hits well the 3 pointers and if the team concept is there - should be no obstacles to reach the gold medal game.

LTU may still improve. The last quarter gave certain hopes, especially theyhave finally got back their 3 pointers!... (though defence was less intense too..)

Comment

Originally posted by YYY
                          Nice result and nice preparation tour for Lithuania: lost to Senegal, France, Argentina and now got beaten by US.

I'm so happy that I overslept the game.

Only in last quarter LTU team concentrated, lost their fear and started to play good and nice game. Lithuania - sleeping beast, and I hope they will wake up soon.

Yap dunk by LB was really avesome I agree with You, that Greece and Spain can go far away in this WC.
                          Catching some Zzzzs...

Comment

Was the incident between Kleiza and Anthony serious?

Toks amerikiečių spurtas itin suerzino L.Kleizą, kuris susistumdė su komandos draugu C.Anthony ir buvo nubaustas technine pražanga.

Comment

Originally posted by YYY
                              Was the incident between Kleiza and Anthony serious?

Nah there team mates in nuggetsville, they jsut do lots of trash talking with each other and all that toher good stuff with comraderie

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information