• Show
Clear All

• Day 1, Group D: Indonesia vs. United Arab Emirates

19h00 UTC+8 Tianjin City
    Nankai University
    http://www.facebook.com/interbasket
    http://www.twitter.com/interbasket
    http://www.interbasket.net

one of the many important games in this tourney almost do ro die for them indonesia sent a young team good for them to be test against Jordan China Lebanon in extended elims if they win Kelly Purwanto will have a hard time scoring
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
    1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Indonesia should win this! if they want to go to the next round, they should(or maybe not, They'd face China)

Comment

the last games of Final IBL just finnished couple days ago ( the winner is my fav club Satria Muda Jakarta ),

so I dunno how my NT prepared for This game or this Asia championship particulary, just hoping they dont embarasing our country...
        Last edited by satria_muda; 08-06-2009, 03:54 AM.
        "BHINEKA TUNGGAL IKA"

Comment

Originally posted by satria_muda View Post
          the last games of Final IBL just finnished couple days ago ( the winner is my fav club Satria Muda Jakarta ),

so I dunno how my NT prepared for This game or this Asia championship particulary, just hoping they dont embarasing our country...
          dude...... I hope your team will win vs UAE!

Comment

And I thought we were the only ones who had difficulty with schedules.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBluePinoy View Post
              And I thought we were the only ones who had difficulty with schedules.
              south east asian mentality (excluding singapore)

'actually your NT has 1000x better preparation than Indonesians with jones cup, freindly games with Lebanon NT and already training together for couple months
              "BHINEKA TUNGGAL IKA"

Comment

correct me if i'm wrong, Indonesia beat UAE in Tokushima?
                SMART GILAS: all the way

Comment

Originally posted by bolabasket View Post
                  correct me if i'm wrong, Indonesia beat UAE in Tokushima?
                  yep and absolutely the ibl players are better than in the uae side even kuwait india and syempre Sri lankans
                  To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                  1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

is the Indonesian guy in La Salle good? Ferdinand? will he play for Indo NT soon?
                    It's ironic to see limited efforts from players with maximum salary.
                    I wish they would apply "sabermetrics" in those financially challenged PBA teams to acquire players who are value for their money.

Comment

I think I read somewhere that Indonesia is only sending an average club team to the championship (the same that played in SEABA).
                      aim low, score high

Comment

Indonesia is a good team. Philippines had a hard time beating them in the SEABA. They can win against UAE since they have improved a lot.
                        Recession | the global recession forum
                        Read Current Recession News Updated Daily

Comment

guys plz reporting this game, I couldnt opened streaming site (sopcast & justin tv ), because these days my internet connetion very slow like turtle learning to walk ..
                          "BHINEKA TUNGGAL IKA"

Comment

Indonesia should win this. Win it for SOuth East Asia. Off to war we go, brothers!

Comment

Originally posted by sinobball View Post
                              I think I read somewhere that Indonesia is only sending an average club team to the championship (the same that played in SEABA).
                              Not the same team, but an IBL club team nonetheless.

I'm puzzled with how the Indonesian federation selects its NTs. Reminds me of the pre-2007 Philippine teams. They have a lot of talent in there, they just don't know how to use them.
                              Keep running, big boy.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information