Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What u guys do for a living and how old are u?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What u guys do for a living and how old are u?

someone is too afraid of creating a thread

im a student...BADM and im 21 years old
    sigpic

i supercede you K2, bow down to your superior, hehe.

23 yrs old, student @ OSU. grad this december. grad school hopefully.
    "A nationality that easily feels wronged is an insecure one, and one that will be difficult to progress."-Anonymous

Comment

I'm 21, this summer I have finished my studies in college, tourism and hotels management. Now I'm on holidays. This summer I was not going abroad, but I've decided to spend my holidays in my native Lithuania. I was near the see two times already, few times I was camping with my firends near the lakes and so on, and today I am going to my friend's weddings At the end of September I am going to start working at travel agency (I hope I will)
      One day the tides will turn
      One day the fields will burn
      One day the seas will churn
      The fury of our maker’s hand

Comment

Man, you kids are young.

Stuart
        http://www.facebook.com/interbasket
        http://www.twitter.com/interbasket
        http://www.interbasket.net

Comment

Im 21, and on September I will be a student This vacations I spent with my girlfriend in home, but in next year we are flying to Canada I this will be a true vacations Also on September I will work (again) on Eurobasket.com Data Base ... I need money, becouse I want have a nice car
          Last edited by PHILIPeurobasket; 08-12-2006, 07:03 AM.

Comment

I'm 17 years old high school student and I don't work anywhere. Lots of my friends found a job for summer holidays, but I've decided to spend my summer at home. Next year is going to be the last one at school, so I'm quite excited about that. I'll have to take tons of exams, but hopefully everything will be alright and I'll manage to begin any math related studies in university after that.
            Last edited by YYY; 08-12-2006, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Gee for now I'm the oldest guy I'm 26 and I've finished my studies in college (English/German Languages and Literature + 2 years in Anthropology, a degree I didn't finish for many reasons ) Hope to become a professional translator real soon
              Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
              Artificial Nature

Comment

okay ill detail my info some more, since everybody did.

Graduate this december with a degree in Political Science (East Asian intl relations)
                Hopefully go to China for 1 year to study there chinese
                Comeback for a Master's Degree in Political Science
                My girlfriend lives and works far away from me, she is now in Japan, but will transferred to work somewhere in Germany in one of Daimler-Chrysler's buildings.
                I like absynthe and cheese (not together), and European beer is superior to all other beers in the world.
                "A nationality that easily feels wronged is an insecure one, and one that will be difficult to progress."-Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by -K2-
                  Bas-Ass Daytime Mobster?

Great thread, I would really like to know more about some of our members. Come on guys don't be shy.

Most guys here know about me. I am 25, a permanent resident of a Neuroscience lab, hidden away in the depths of the Highlands. I am nuts about Euro hoops, but I have no favourite club or player; instead I support teams with good-looking jerseys.

To add to that, I have the best fake scottish accent you could possibly find.
                  The Euroleague Organization and Mr Bertomeu are like the Bulgarian Government: corrupt, partially stupid, and a huge underestimator of people's intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantim3dx
                    My girlfriend lives and works far away from me, she is now in Japan
                    Respect man for You! I dont know what I will do when my girlfriend will be in other country .... like in Japan, thi is so far away! RESPECT!

Comment

i will post my details when someone older than me posts his. lol
                      sigpic

The basketball shop.

https://www.interbasket.net/forums/s...-Obradovic-Era

Comment

Originally posted by -K2-
                        someone is too afraid of creating a thread

that was me, hehe
                        sigpic

The basketball shop.

https://www.interbasket.net/forums/s...-Obradovic-Era

Comment

Master Student. European Political Science. Hope to end this year.
                          PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

Comment

It looks like, that I'm the oldest... 40 years old from Holon (Near Tel-Aviv), PC Technician and in charge of broadcast in TV.
                            2022/2023:
                            PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
                            SG: Baldwin, Hollins
                            SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
                            PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
                            PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

well, i'm 23 y.o. ... dropped college 2 years ago, as you can conclude from number of my posts I had loads of time back than for absolutely everything but studying... I joined the army, servicing in there for a bit more than one year now... the charm of infantry convienced me that It would be nice to finish the college, so I am continuing with economics this september.
                              Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                              That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information