X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChenJiangHua praised by Lebron, Coach K on fiba com

fiba Original text~

USA - Wade, James and Coach K salute young Chen
    GHANGZHOU (FIBA World Championship) - The way Team USA stars Dwyane Wade and LeBron James beamed about Chen Jianghua, you’d think China had won Monday's friendly between the two sides or at least lost a close game.

Indeed, after the Americans’ 119-73 victory, the 17-year-old point guard walked off the court with many admirers.

"The point guard is pretty good," said Wade.

"He ran the team pretty good and did a good job getting to the basket and a good job of finishing.

"He's a tough player and like I said, they're a tough team."

James was enamoured.

"The guy can fly," said James. "I was impressed with his speed and dribbling."

Chen played just 16 minutes but had six points, three assists and two steals.

USA coach Mike Krzyzewski was so impressed, he cracked that Chen could be in his his college team, the Duke Blue Devils.

"What are his grades like?" Krzyzewski asked, when asked what he thought of teen.

"I wouldn’t mind having him at Duke."

Last edited by stuart; 08-10-2006, 03:52 PM.
    Go~Air YI,Aaia is not enough space for you!~
    ]

whats the situation with Yao, will he play vs Germany today ?? what about Wang Zhizhi ??

Comment

Yes...They both may be play in stankovic, YAO's possibility is bigger,Wang possibility is smaller....... But they together will appear in 2006world champion,that is sure!
      ]

Comment

If I should translate from the American tongue (that is usually full of superlatives, esp. in press-conferences), the expression "pretty good" would stand for something like "not bad" in our less optimistic European vocabulary

Anyway, good luck for the guy! I'd really love basketball becoming more and more popular in China! Would be something amazing to get these millions of people in front of the TV screens for Lithuania-China match!

Comment

These is the "high video"of chenjianghua

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
          ]

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information