Comparing Lebanon nt to iran china and other nt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comparing Lebanon nt to iran china and other nt

let us compare Lebanon nt to iran china and other nt and see ho have the opper hand

Originally posted by nader View Post
    let us compare Lebanon nt to iran china and other nt and see ho have the opper hand
    China has the upper hand over any other NT in Asia, what do you want to know more?
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

Comment

simply its like this 1- China is still the best team in asia with or without yao,and thats a fact they are totaly on another level

2-iran-lebanon-jordan are all at the same level..but i will give iran and lebanon the edge over jordan since they have world cup and olympics experience,but hey its anyones ball and 40 minutes of gameplay so the team who plays better will get farther,

3-korea wont be playing with HA, even if they do he wont be in shape
      3 pts wont be enough for them to go pass iran-jordan-lebanon cuz they play good man to man D

4-philipine hmm dont know really ??mark caguia and alapag arent playing but they have a big guy now we must see them playing first (jones cup) to judge
      them

5-kazakhstan is very over rated team with no disrespect
      last year against jordan in stankovic cup they lost by 20 pts i guess
      its all about that player anton, shut him down and baaaaam kazakhstan team is over

Comment

for me this year with the new recruitment of players in the Lebanese national team i think we have a good chance to go all the way .for whom that don't now we now have vromen ,daniel faris, matt freyge ,and not to forget fady el khatib and not to forget briant bchara and rony fahed and ali mahmoud and perhapse antwain barboure and the raising one ali kenaan and many others sow now you can think about terning the tabel on china

Comment

Originally posted by nader View Post
          for me this year with the new recruitment of players in the Lebanese national team i think we have a good chance to go all the way .for whom that don't now we now have vromen ,daniel faris, matt freyge ,and not to forget fady el khatib and not to forget briant bchara and rony fahed and ali mahmoud and perhapse antwain barboure and the raising one ali kenaan and many others sow now you can think about terning the tabel on china
          dude antwain barbour is not coming,he signed a contract in the spanish league and lets hope daniel faris will return to lebanon,till now no one knows if he'll come.
          jones will be the big exam for lebanon,because if they show the chemistry and real defense that was missing the team in qatar then we can compete.otherwise our ticket to turkey will be endangered.its matter of time and the real image of our nt will be clear.

Comment

Kazakstan is a very young team with talent. They end up in 4th place as the last Asia qualifier tournament. They have good talent coming from their U19 team plus they had height. Dont count them out this team has a good future.

Comment

Originally posted by cardenales View Post
              Kazakstan is a very young team with talent. They end up in 4th place as the last Asia qualifier tournament. They have good talent coming from their U19 team plus they had height. Dont count them out this team has a good future.
              first,I would say I like Kazakhstan !
              but Iran U19/18 team (without its best player) beat Kazaskhtan by +20 at the Asian Championship. and I saw their players in Tehran at stadium. most of them are absolutely over 20 or maybe 25 ! their main man Tyutyunik was a member of Kazaskhtan senior NT at 2007 asian champs , when he was 17 years old !!!! can you believe ? sorry but all of Kazakhstani players are at least 3~4 years older than their passport ages !

I like Kazakhstan and I wish the best of luck for them. they have a good team BUT they are not strong as you think.

Comment

Originally posted by mohsena2631 View Post
                first,I would say I like Kazakhstan !
                but Iran U19/18 team (without its best player) beat Kazaskhtan by +20 at the Asian Championship. and I saw their players in Tehran at stadium. most of them are absolutely over 20 or maybe 25 ! their main man Tyutyunik was a member of Kazaskhtan senior NT at 2007 asian champs , when he was 17 years old !!!! can you believe ? sorry but all of Kazakhstani players are at least 3~4 years older than their passport ages !

I like Kazakhstan and I wish the best of luck for them. they have a good team BUT they are not strong as you think
                Are you sure??
                3~4 years older than their passport ages ???
                Do you have any evidence??

Comment

Originally posted by WIZARD View Post
                  simply its like this 1- China is still the best team in asia with or without yao,and thats a fact they are totaly on another level

2-iran-lebanon-jordan are all at the same level..but i will give iran and lebanon the edge over jordan since they have world cup and olympics experience,but hey its anyones ball and 40 minutes of gameplay so the team who plays better will get farther,

3-korea wont be playing with HA, even if they do he wont be in shape
                  3 pts wont be enough for them to go pass iran-jordan-lebanon cuz they play good man to man D

4-philipine hmm dont know really ??mark caguia and alapag arent playing but they have a big guy now we must see them playing first (jones cup) to judge
                  them

5-kazakhstan is very over rated team with no disrespect
                  last year against jordan in stankovic cup they lost by 20 pts i guess
                  its all about that player anton, shut him down and baaaaam kazakhstan team is over

hahaha..you don't know RP team yet you put us on no. 4..hahaha..mark C and alapag are good individual players but this new team is hahahaha..well see..this jones cup will be scouting time..so Coach Yeng would only show 50 to 70 percent of its strength..however, I guess it will still dominate some teams you mention above us..my 2 cents though

Comment

RP has a weaker team now compared to the 2007 nt.
                    Main man kelly is out.
                    Japeth Aguilar is weak, so you dont have any problem against our big men.
                    This team doesnt have a real pg.
                    Outside shooting is weak too.
                    Oh come on, mamon!

Comment

Originally posted by QuickFox View Post
                      RP has a weaker team now compared to the 2007 nt.
                      Main man kelly is out.
                      Japeth Aguilar is weak, so you dont have any problem against our big men.
                      This team doesnt have a real pg.
                      Outside shooting is weak too.
                      plus the coach is bald..LOL

Comment

Originally posted by macan77 View Post
                        plus the coach is bald..LOL
                        exactly
                        and miller's bald too.
                        jj's growing hair, that will slow'em down for sure.

plus cyrus' headband is 1 ton. This team is insane.
                        Last edited by rikhardur; 07-06-2009, 03:16 PM. Reason: Posts merged: short time between consecutive posts
                        Oh come on, mamon!

Comment

one foul trouble from our bigs and we're in hell..

miller will dunk over anyone in this tournament..hehe

main man kelly williams is really a big lost to our team..he is 40% of the full strength of our team..

Comment

Originally posted by QuickFox
                            plus cyrus' headband is 1 ton. This team is insane.
                            1 ton..just like what goku is wearing during trainings...

Comment

China is still #1 in Asia but Iran might beat them this summer and IF Faris and Freije join Lebanon, The ''Cedars'' would also have a good chance of winning the title. But as I said China is still the best in Asia. Other good teams : Jordan, RP, Kaz and Kor
                              Last edited by eliooo93; 07-06-2009, 02:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information