• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latvian Championship: Semifinals

Semifinals

Barons/LU - ASK Rīga
    BK Ventspils - Gulbene Bumerangs ASK

Will be tough games against Barons and ASK- Riga derby. Barons got easy games against Cēsis in quarterfinals but ASK surprisingly easy won Valmiera - 7th strongest Baltic league team. Series continuous to one team's three victories.
    In the other match will play BK Ventspils- Latvian champion against Gulbene that won in hard battle against Līvu Alus Liepāja. Ventspils had easy games against Barons/Rīdzene at the same time. In this pair favourite is clear but i hope Gulbene can give them a battle at home

You can follow the games via internet at http://www.lbl.lv/ where "Sekojiet spēles gaitai internetā'' is written. First semifinal and two games for 5th-8th spot starts tomorrow but Saturday at 19.00 GMT+2 is the first Riga derby game.

I hope ASK/Riga get in the final! I am sure that Ventspils will be champions.
    Hello!

Comment

In the first semifinal Barons/LU won ASK/Riga 82:76. In final get that team who will get three victories, now there is 1:0 in serie. After first half Barons/LU get away from ASK/Riga and they were sure about victory in this game.
      Hello!

Comment

Game protocol.

"Barons/LU"-''ASK Rīga'' 82:76
        Hello!

Comment

LBL play-off semifinal second game "Barons/LU" with 85:71 won "ASK Riga", now in under the guidance of serie "Barons/LU" are 2-0 forward. After first quarter score was tie 22:22, after second quarter with 46:44 leaders was "ASK Riga", but after third quarter score was 65:57, ahead was "Barons/LU" and they won at the end of this match.

Serie go on three victories.

Game protocol.
          ''ASK Rīga''-"Barons/LU" 71:85
          Hello!

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information