Lithuanian National Team for WC2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YYY
    I have to say those are great news! (I hope everyone understands that I'm talking about Ginevicius decision not to play in NT, and not about the tragedy in his family) I can't stand Ginevicius. He was one of the reasons why I did not like Zalgiris last season, and if Zalgiris won't get another player to replace Vidas, probably he will be the reason why I won't support Zalgiris next season as well.
    Dont take it personally, but its typical BS of Lith forums. What does he wrong for a role player? Can play PG or SG, can hit open shots. Ok his dribling is really ackward, but he makes it up with steals and good defense. Hes good person, team guy and great in lockeroom. Plays for the team and with his head, always cares. NT without Jasikevicius will surely miss him as we dont have anything at his level (ok, Gustas, but thats it).

Comment

There are just certain persons which I don't like and that's all. By the way, you forgot to mention the way Ginevicius tries to imitate the fouls, I usually can't even watch that.

Maybe I just got used to the good times, when we had Jasikevicius in our NT. Ginevicius compared to Saras is so predictable, I guess he would never make any of those crazy Saras' assists or if he tried most likely the ball would not reach its destination.

Comment

Originally posted by YYY
        By the way, you forgot to mention the way Ginevicius tries to imitate the fouls, I usually can't even watch that.
        I didnt forgot to mention it. Thought about it actually, but didnt mention Simply it depends on what team you support. Of course I like that because he plays for my team So I see it as a plus, others for obvious reasons hate it, so its a minus for them in his playing.

Maybe I just got used to the good times, when we had Jasikevicius in our NT. Ginevicius compared to Saras is so predictable, I guess he would never make any of those crazy Saras' assists or if he tried most likely the ball would not reach its destination.
        Actually he makes plenty of these assists playing vs lower level BBL/LKL level teams. In big games however he sticks to clever and secure playing. I support it - if you cant do it perfect, better do what you know you can do. And who does it same as Saras does anyway?

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information