Dynamo Moscows upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynamo Moscows upgrades

What upgrades do you think that Dynamo will need for the next season.
    From what I understand they already had a team salary that was on par with some Euroleague teams, were they simply over paying in the season past?
    Unicajism (or Unicajian Performance Fluctuation Syndrome: UPFS) in all its glory

I think they'll need bigger bench, or at least they'll have to use more bench players. Mottola for example was barely playing in UlebCup, they could afford it there since Douglas, Chatman and Papadopoulos were winning games for them... in euroleague (of course if they want some good results) 3 guys won't be enough, in Uleb cup those 3 were mostly above the level of players they've played against, while in euroleague that'd change and I am afraid the most of their rather short bench (Fotsis, Popović, Domani) would end up just average if playing in EL.

Of course it all depends on their goals, they'd reach top16 with the lineup they have right now but they imho wouldn't achieve that much there...

...maybee Ivan "NBA needs me" Chiriaev will save them

thequality gap between UC and EL competition is still big...
    Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
    That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Originally posted by Matiz
      the quality gap between UC and EL competition is still big...
      Dynamo Moscow even the season was on EL Top 16 level IMHO, but if
      oil prices will remain more than $70 a barrel, they'll go to summer shopping with biggest budget in Euroleague ...
      MACCABI TEL AVIV
      Belgrade 1977 Strasbourg 1981 Paris 2001 Tel Aviv 2004 Moscow 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Matiz
        I think they'll need bigger bench, or at least they'll have to use more bench players. Mottola for example was barely playing in UlebCup, they could afford it there since Douglas, Chatman and Papadopoulos were winning games for them... in euroleague (of course if they want some good results) 3 guys won't be enough, in Uleb cup those 3 were mostly above the level of players they've played against, while in euroleague that'd change and I am afraid the most of their rather short bench (Fotsis, Popović, Domani) would end up just average if playing in EL.
        I never understood that, why wasnt Mottola utilised more? I thought he did a decent job of banging down low (although he is much more of a faceup player imho) and did not turn the ball over a whole lot.

Here is to hoping Eurosport will have an opportunity to send Euroleague next year.
        Unicajism (or Unicajian Performance Fluctuation Syndrome: UPFS) in all its glory

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information