One of the convenient benefits of being a basketball fan nowadays is that you no longer need to run down to your bookie to place a bet in time. With technology, you can be transported to a casino and can do it almost instantly from the comfort of your own couch, or the discomfort of your daily commute, through dedicated betting apps.
Unlike a couple of years back, when you had to visit domains like this trustworthy site to get access to real money apps, the best bookmakers of today have their own native apps that let you place bets anytime, anywhere. Thus, to celebrate this achievement, here are the top 5 basketball betting apps for this year:
Paddy Power Sports
Paddy Power is mostly known for the football promotions, but when it comes to basketball the company has one of the best betting apps around. Normally, the app is mostly focused towards the NBA and Euro League, but there are also several European leagues that can’t be found in many places.
In short, what makes Paddy Power Sports great is the following:
- Major basketball leagues like the NBA, NBL, and Euro League;
- A diverse European market that includes the Italian A Series, German BBL, and Turkish TBSL;
- In-match and handicap bets;
- A mobile bonus offer of three £10 bets on your first 10£ deposit.
If you are looking for both diverse betting options and a great design, this app is the best choice for you. The 888 sports app boasts the same intuitive design, colors, and features off the website, and once you install it you will be hardly tempted to use a laptop or PC for your betting again. The following are only a number of highlights of this app:
- Major leagues like the NBA, NBL, Euro League;
- All Philippine Basketball Leagues;
- ABA, LEGA A, ACB, LNB Pro A, and a number of other European leagues;
- A number of betting options like in-bets, handicaps and accumulators;
- A “Treble Winning” bonus offer of 3x times the win on your first deposit;
- Weekly promotions of free bets.
If you haven’t used it before, Sky Bets is Sky Sport’s own betting operator, offering features that appeal both to the betting enthusiast and the basketball fan. Apart from being a very smooth-running app, the Sky Bets app is also a great choice for those who find the following features appealing:
- Major World Basketball Leagues;
- European leagues like the Romanian league or the Spanish Supercopa;
- Dedicated accumulators section;
- Betting tips from Sky sports betters;
- Daily odds increases from the Price Boosts market;
- Weekly £5 bonuses for new-joiners.
From a small stats and scores site to a massive betting company serving over 19 million people, Bet 365 have always been at the forefront of sports bets. Their bet 365 app gives you access to all the features you can expect from the site, but in a portable and mobile-friendly format. If you still haven’t tried it, Bet 365 has the following to offer:
- Major leagues (NBA, Euro League, Australian NBL);
- A wide variety of European and Asian leagues, including the NCAA and the ACB Supercopa;
- Women basketball leagues;
- In-play bets;
- Live previews;
- 5-50% matching bonuses on accumulator bets in the EuroLeague.
When one of the largest traditional bookmakers in the UK releases a mobile app, you know that you can expect some great betting options. Not only does the Ladbrokes app offer the same bet types you can find in their betting shops, but it also gives plenty of betting markets to use them in.
One of the best things about this app is that it has a great live stream coverage that is only outmatched by Bet 365. In short, go with Ladbrokes if you want the following:
- Major Men’s Basketball Leagues like the NBA, NBL, NCAA and Euro League;
- The WNBA;
- A diverse selection of European and Asian leagues, including the Turkish league, ACB, and Adriatic leagues;
- Live streaming;
- A diverse selection of betting options;
- A lucrative matching bonus of up to £50;
- And daily price boosts.