[Final 4] Semifinal A: Real Madrid v Fenerbahçe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
    I can't f**ing go to sleep, usual excitement plus it will be my first live final four
    Don't spread that fear to the team , I hate to admit but Fenerbahce fans are terrible at playing this matches... They just think it too much and then that pressure from the fans is effecting the team very bad... I think we can win without even needing the fans, so this stress is completely unnecessary.

It could be a 2005 Final Four CSKA thing (they lost the game in Russia) otherwise...
    FENERBAHÇE
    --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
    --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
    --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
    --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

• As a CSKA fan I want Real to win this game mainly because it is my old dream to see a CSKA-Real final. IMO these two teams are the most fun to watch in Europe and this final might be unforgettable.
      Unfortunately the odds seem to be on Fener's side. But nevertheless let the best team win.

Comment

• nightmare after nightmare lol. i saw real beating us this time. i was about to cry in my dream and when i woke up i was so f happy that it was a dream.
        FENER
        cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
        calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

• Whenever I see Lamonica appointed as the ref, I know that he's going to favor the home team, in this case, Fener. I've never liked Lamonica. He usually makes the matches more dramatic on purpose.

As far as this seminal final is concerned, I don't think that Real have much chance against Fener. The Turks are playing on home court in front of the home fans and they are lead by the most successful coach in Europe (Obradović). The squad remaining practically the same as last year, this is a group of guys that know each other very well, which is a major plus in team sports like basketball. If Fener stop Llul and Randolph, half of the job is nearly done. I'm also afraid that Dončič is too "green" for matches like this and that he will collapse under pressure like many teenagers before him. I doubt that he will get a lot of playtime, which is understandable.

My prediction for the finals: Fener : CSKA

Comment

• Yes, Lamonica is a primadonna. At the same time Lamonica may be the only coach who can resist the pressure of Obradovic. 50% of Obradovic's success is the way he works over refs from the very beginning till the end of the game and almost never gets punished. It means even more than home cort.

Comment

• Originally posted by iraz View Post
              50% of Obradovic's success is the way he works over refs from the very beginning till the end
              Too bad all other coaches are idiots, failing to employ such a simple strategy and missing out something like 4 Euroleague trophies...
              Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
              Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
              Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
              Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Originally posted by Spittifiz View Post
                nightmare after nightmare lol. i saw real beating us this time. i was about to cry in my dream and when i woke up i was so f happy that it was a dream.
                Well, the other day I dreamed that Real Madrid is going to lose the UCL final 2-1 vs Juventus, but I didn't care about the result because we had won the EL days ago.

Comment

• Well, will cheer for Real in this one, not that I'm a fan or so, but they are the only Final 4 team which has Lithuanian in their squad Since I'm not gonna bet on anyone in this game, this is basically the only reason that I find to cheer for someone But at the end, if I had to bet, I'd put my money on Fener

Comment

• I know you can't underrate Oly, but i'm sure this game decides the final winner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
                      I know you can't underrate Oly, but i'm sure this game decides the final winner.
                      Agreed.
                      FENERBAHÇE
                      --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
                      --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
                      --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
                      --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

• I'm happy I can now watch this game calmly.

I prefer Fener for the final, without Hacket and Lojeski we don't match Real well at all.
                        Also, since this game definitely decides the winner , it'd be ok for fener to win in their city.

Comment

• Good luck to Fenerbahçe and fans! I am not going to be able to watch the game, I have to go training. I will enter at 23.00 more or less. I am sure that the best will win. See you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
                            I know you can't underrate Oly, but i'm sure this game decides the final winner.
                            that's the spirit, oly is loving you for insisting on this point of view, will feed on it and thank you at the end, like a true king

Comment

• Just hate watching important games like these... It's always too much emotions when Fener plays.
                              Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Paşa yaşa;
                              Adın yazılacak mücevher taşa.

Comment

• Flawless start from Fener..

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information