Stanley Pringle thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by acklium View Post
    dont worry, he has his pilipino passport back then.. banchero could be his victim
    for kidding purposes, chris banchero will show his 6 pack abs to hagop and forget the rule
    Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
      for kidding purposes, chris banchero will show his 6 pack abs to hagop and forget the rule
      hahahahaha hagop vs chot?
      sigpic
      the Future!

Latest NBA Trades
      NBA Boxscores
      PBA Updates
      PBA D-Leagues development
      Boxing Latest Buzz
      MMA's Head to Head Match up

Comment

Originally posted by Alex07 View Post
        anyone on sbp or Chot's assistant coaches might want to take a look at this guy now that Cabagnot is out of the PHL lineup
        If Pringle was 6 5 above or something am sure Chot/SBP would have been all over his case already. Currently, he's playing a position which is played by 5-6 other guys in that position so i doubt Chot chases him aggressively.

But any potential is a good player for future purposes so yeah i hope he makes the cadet team one way or the other.
        If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
          If Pringle was 6 5 above or something am sure Chot/SBP would have been all over his case already. Currently, he's playing a position which is played by 5-6 other guys in that position so i doubt Chot chases him aggressively.

But any potential is a good player for future purposes so yeah i hope he makes the cadet team one way or the other.
          if Pringle was 6'5 or above,he would have been playing in the NBA with that quickness and that kind of skills not to mention a jerking reputation.In my opinion,even if he's not as tall as a Gabe Norwood, I think the guy is better than most PG's out there probably better than any SMC point guard in or out of the PBA.
          "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

if Pringle was 6'5 or above,he would have been playing in the NBA with that quickness and that kind of skills not to mention a jerking reputation.
            Super skills huh? What is he doing in a Class C league like the ABL?

Before we crown him as the best next thing let's wait if he can
            a) be a superstar in the ABL, for emphasis, a league when PBA scrubs are your superstars (i saw Chris Pacana with major minutes there. Hahaha.) and
            b) he reaches the PBA and prove indeed he can play like he belong in the big leagues.
            c) NBA D League appearance? i'll shut up and admit i was wrong about not believing the hype

Again, i ask you people to stop overrating the kid. i am excited about him too but these great expectations are not helping at all.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

a) be a superstar in the ABL, for emphasis, a league when PBA scrubs are your superstars (i saw Chris Pacana with major minutes there. Hahaha.) and
              b) he reaches the PBA and prove indeed he can play like he belong in the big leagues.
              c) NBA D League appearance? i'll shut up and admit i was wrong about not believing the hype

Again, i ask you people to stop overrating the kid. i am excited about him too but these great expectations are not helping at all.
              hype feeds people's fantasy. cant blame fans if they are resorting to such as it gives them hope that our country will once again rule asian basketball. no amount of previous incidence of "hyped players" being "lesser players" will change that.

Comment

with these pointers, i can say that chris banchero is 2 steps behind pringle hahaha
                sigpic
                the Future!

Latest NBA Trades
                NBA Boxscores
                PBA Updates
                PBA D-Leagues development
                Boxing Latest Buzz
                MMA's Head to Head Match up

Comment

Originally posted by SG 3000 View Post
                  hype feeds people's fantasy. cant blame fans if they are resorting to such as it gives them hope that our country will once again rule asian basketball. no amount of previous incidence of "hyped players" being "lesser players" will change that.
                  True true. But hopefully we've learned our lesson with the Japeth Aguilar situation already. We were crowing him to be possibly the best player the PBA has seen (well the superfans did) and that the 6 foot 9 beanpole will dominate the midgets (guess what, the hobbits fought back and pushed him out of the paint ).

Just like Japeth, keep the expectations real (i expect him to find his time as a regular starter at TNT or other team and average respectable numbers eventually but not dominant like the Patrimonios or the Asaytanos from that PF position) with Pringle.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

I think no one in the proper state of basketball mind hyped Japeth Aguilar as the next best thing after seeing his Gilas stint...

Stanley Pringle can be a good player in the PBA. Maybe one of the pioneer of changing the guards of the league (from the Caguioa,Miller, Jimmy Mike -> Jayson, Cabagnot, Tenorio to Pringle and possibly Holt, Parks etc.. in the Philippines if you are considered an elite (not need to be the best) guard, you are damn good knowing Philippines is a guard producing country.

But maybe Pringle may fail the expectations set by some fans...
                    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                    1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

not really super skills like Chris Tiu if he's 6'3 or 6'4 he's at least in the D-leagues for his smarts.I just think you're over hyping the PBA too much by saying the best players are only in the PBA..well at least that's what you're trying to say.I'm not over rating the kid..I just think that the Alapag's,Helterbrands etc are getting old.

here are my points:

a) ABL might got scrubs from the PBA but you can't disregard the two imports of almost unlimited height.This make your scoring not as easy as what you think..case and point Junmar Fajardo's stats(the guy who most people think would make a big impact once he made it to "the big leagues").The guy just scored better than the two American imports on his last game.

b) sorry but my idea of Asian "big leagues" are the CBA,KBL and the Iranian super leagues.PBA hasn't really proven anything for the longest time outside Southeast Asia...not even an Asian Games championships where most Asian national scrubs are playing.Ok, ok the big league..if you're as old as Jawo's un washed Toyota jersey.

c) 1)Even some PBA imports did not go to the NBDL for some reason.Does that mean they are not quality players?
                      2)yes no NBDL appearance but common who the hell in the Philippine shore reached as far as Timbuktu..ok there are guys who made it in american pro leagues (3rd-4th division?) but have you got any local talent who even made it in a European 1st division league? and yes that's two different European countries for you.I'm not saying he's the next best thing in Philippine basketball because it's really hard to debate with all the ginuman fanatics out there.But c'mmon the only main reason this guy might be going to the PBA is to look for a more steady employment because we all know that the other leagues are far more competitive. I'm pretty sure fan boys like you would be the first one to get excited once this guy decide to play for your favorite baranggay.
                      Last edited by Alex07; 04-20-2012, 11:16 AM.
                      "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

Stanley Pringle 22pts against Phil. Patriot

Comment

not really super skills like Chris Tiu if he's 6'3 or 6'4 he's at least in the D-leagues for his smarts.I just think you're over hyping the PBA too much by saying the best players are only in the PBA..well at least that's what you're trying to say.I'm not over rating the kid..I just think that the Alapag's,Helterbrands etc are getting old.

Nope. The best players are playing in CBA actually.

here are my points:

a) ABL might got scrubs from the PBA but you can't disregard the two imports of almost unlimited height.This make your scoring not as easy as what you think..case and point Junmar Fajardo's stats(the guy who most people think would make a big impact once he made it to "the big leagues").The guy just scored better than the two American imports on his last game.
                          Not easy scoring, huh? So Avenido is one of the stars in that league and what is he in the PBA? A scrub. That should tell you something,

b) sorry but my idea of Asian "big leagues" are the CBA,KBL and the Iranian super leagues.PBA hasn't really proven anything for the longest time outside Southeast Asia...not even an Asian Games championships where most Asian national scrubs are playing.Ok, ok the big league..if you're as old as Jawo's un washed Toyota jersey.
                          Way to support your argument with assumptions again. PBA is a smaller league than the leagues you mentioned indeed. But when you compare ABL to the PBA? Its called perspective. You don't understand it.

c) 1)Even some PBA imports did not go to the NBDL for some reason.Does that mean they are not quality players?
                          2)yes no NBDL appearance but common who the hell in the Philippine shore reached as far as Timbuktu..ok there are guys who made it in american pro leagues (3rd-4th division?) but have you got any local talent who even made it in a European 1st division league? and yes that's two different European countries for you.I'm not saying he's the next best thing in Philippine basketball because it's really hard to debate with all the ginuman fanatics out there.But c'mmon the only main reason this guy might be going to the PBA is to look for a more steady employment because we all know that the other leagues are far more competitive. I'm pretty sure fan boys like you would be the first one to get excited once this guy decide to play for your favorite baranggay.
                          You are saving face and making excuses already. Haha. This is too easy.

and oh i am excited about/for the guy. But not to the point of overrating and overhyping him. As a fan, i'll just remain to be patient and wait for his growth. So excited i am praying so hard that one of the SMC teams get him just to piss off someone like you.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

and oh i am excited about/for the guy. But not to the point of overrating and overhyping him. As a fan, i'll just remain to be patient and wait for his growth. So excited i am praying so hard that one of the SMC teams get him just to piss off someone like you.

-Avenido is a scorer though you may say a scrub..the guy can't find a place with any PBA who have scorers with the same position.You may also consider that the ABL team might be giving a bigger pay than the PBA team.
                            -we are arguing about the guy's skills and not about the league.We don't know why the hell he's there..well maybe you can ask his agent.
                            -well I don't really care if he goes to Barako bull...I just really want to piss you off and say that your PBA sucks look at the one sided trades and the way they want to raffle the import..way to go super league!! congrats super fan!!. ha ha
                            Last edited by Alex07; 04-21-2012, 11:31 AM.

Comment

well I don't really care if he goes to Barako bull...I just really want to piss you off and say that your PBA sucks. ha ha
                              Good day to you too

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

well I don't really care if he goes to Barako bull...I just really want to piss you off and say that your PBA sucks. ha ha
                                well yes alex. its always easy to look down at our own and bask at how great foreign stuff are.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information