Maccabi Electra Tel-Aviv - 2011/2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ironwill23 View Post
    shermedini and maccabi have agreement that in the summer he will sign on a 2 years contract with an option for another year.
    in the first season he will get 600K dollars, in the second 700K, and in the third 800K.
    How do you know?
    2022/2023:
    PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
    SG: Baldwin, Hollins
    SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
    PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
    PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy M View Post
      How do you know?
      first of all every site in israel publish an article about this and a friend of mine(who is a very reliable source) confirm it.

Comment

shermedini and maccabi have agreement that in the summer he will sign on a 2 years contract with an option for another year.
        in the first season he will get 600K dollars, in the second 700K, and in the third 800K.
        as i wrote in another topic, this is a marvellous center. imho the best european c. i'm so happy (and surprised).this is the best mta add, since years. great shermadini!he is my dream in c position since 2 years.
        now macvan and halperin please
        Last edited by maccabeo; 04-16-2012, 10:05 PM.

Comment

• there was a very long interview with blatt.
          he say he very want halperin and hint to wait to someone to get israeli citizenship.
          he say that he will be surprised if perkins will come to maccabi(reason-money).
          and when they with him about macvan he was pretty quiet

he talked about alot of things exept those i mentioned, if you want to know something and it was in the interview i can answer it for you.

Comment

• ^^ What about Landesberg? Sofo? Shawn? Hendrix?

Maccabi Tel Aviv

EUROLEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIPS - 1977 & 1981 & 2001 & 2004 & 2005 & 2014
            Intercontinental Cup - 1980
            Adriatic League Championship - 2012

Comment

• Oh and since Shermandini played for Maccabi Tbilisi in 2005-2008, so he could be Jewish and will receive the Israeli citizenship so maybe that's why Blatt mentioned about the citizenship?

Maccabi Tel Aviv

Comment

• Originally posted by [M-120] View Post
                ^^ What about Landesberg? Sofo? Shawn? Hendrix?
                He believe that he will and will be able to in a euroleague level
                About landsberg he say that he's very talented, but didn't mention if he will come
                He don't know what will in sofo next, but say that with the money he should get(1100000) he won't stay. And also say that his injury hurt him alot
                About Hendrix he say that he very want him to stay

Comment

He believe that he will and will be able to in a euroleague level
                  About landsberg he say that he's very talented, but didn't mention if he will come
                  He don't know what will in sofo next, but say that with the money he should get(1100000) he won't stay. And also say that his injury hurt him alot
                  About Hendrix he say that he very want him to stay
                  did he say something about langford? u know, is one of that players i cant say if is better will stay or not. i have doubts and dont know what is better for us.i guess blatt would like he will stay because having no offensive organization, a player like langford could solve many offensive problems.
                  about mcvan he already showed doenst like him. big error. macvan is a great player

Comment

• Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
                    did he say something about langford? u know, is one of that players i cant say if is better will stay or not. i have doubts and dont know what is better for us.i guess blatt would like he will stay because having no offensive organization, a player like langford could solve many offensive problems.
                    about mcvan he already showed doenst like him. big error. macvan is a great player
                    i don't remember that he say something about langford, and even if he say it wasn't something serious.
                    but i remember an articals that he say he want him to stay.

Comment

• a friend of mine who is very reliabe say that a source he know who never was wrong about maccabi, publish alot of things. i'm to lazy to translate all of them so i'll just show the roster will due to him:
                      PG-ohayun, perkins/jeckson(bilbao)/jacob pollen(italian league)
                      SG-yotam, hickman(pasaro), burnstein
                      SF-devin smith. guy pnini
                      PF-lior, macvan, hendrix
                      C-shemedini(cantu), hettshemeir(zaragosa)

Comment

a friend of mine who is very reliabe say that a source he know who never was wrong about maccabi, publish alot of things. i'm to lazy to translate all of them so i'll just show the roster will due to him:
                        PF-lior, macvan, hendrix
                        very good roster exept still reading names of ohayon , burstein (again??) smith lior(that is imho a so overvaluated player)
                        i have doubt about the pg position. nor ohayon, jackson pullen, are high level pg for a team like mta

Comment

a friend of mine who is very reliabe say that a source he know who never was wrong about maccabi, publish alot of things. i'm to lazy to translate all of them so i'll just show the roster will due to him:
                          PF-lior, macvan, hendrix
                          Any updates?

Maccabi Tel Aviv

Comment

• Hey guys, I'm new in here.

As for Maccabi's roster, every summer there are a lot of rumors and I have many doubts regarding the roster that ironwill23 wrote. Shermadini is the only signing so far who was confirmed by Maccabi. ironwill23 also didn't write Keith Langford who is 99% will extend his contract with Maccabi few days ago in 2 years which he'll receive 1.1 million dollar each year. As for Hendrix, things are far from being closed with him, both sides still have gap regarding the player's salary and I'm not sure that he'll continue. Also, Maccabi never said that they will release Shawn James and in my opinion he'll stay. Also, they didn't mention that Macvan will return. I hope he will but no one mentioned it. There's a good chance that Hettshemeir will come, although maybe Alex Maric will come instead. Steven Lansberg from Haifa is very close too, very good player who can add alot from the bench.
                            Last edited by Idans10; 06-06-2012, 10:14 PM.
                            5 times European champion
                            50 times domestic league champion
                            40 times domestic cup holders
                            4 times league cup holders
                            1 time Adriatic league champion
                            1 time intercontinental cup holders

Comment

• watching few minutes of mta's first training days, i didnt see shermadini on court. where is he?

Comment

• Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
                                watching few minutes of mta's first training days, i didnt see shermadini on court. where is he?
                                Playing for Georgia in Eurobasket'13 qualification games.
                                burnstein

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information