FIBA Asia 2013 IBN Meet-Up Part III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by splitzapper View Post
    Sorry sir, got carried away. Unless this will fall on a Championship day, it'll just be two(2). If it falls on a championship day, then 4.

thanks...
    Got it. And yeah, no need for apologies here
    If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Just a Lurker

if you need extra crowd, i would like to join...

Comment

This is nice. Kinda hoping that SBP would look for volunteers as well.
        ROCK ON PHILIPPINES!

Comment

Originally posted by neo_lover2000 View Post
          if you need extra crowd, i would like to join...
          Posters with less than 100 posts donates 3 buckets of Red Horse/San Mig Light as per the tradition.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Originally posted by pilipinas02 View Post
            This is nice. Kinda hoping that SBP would look for volunteers as well.
            You have to contact Nardy for that.

This thread is all fun and screaming at the opposition

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

You had me at "Hooters".

That being said, I'm in.
              Last edited by kerouac82; 01-11-2013, 09:34 AM.
              Keep running, big boy.

Comment

this is bad. I already booked my vacation this february. can't make it there. be watching you guys on tv only

Comment

I would be happy to donate the tarp's if on one has already provided them with... just pm me the back ground color and sizes... with the designs and artist work well you guys are on your own... . cheers

Comment

Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
                    Yup, we're planning this as early as now. The task is simple: round up as many IBN posters as possible so we're in one section by gameday in one of the FIBA Asia games. (Represent IBN so to speak. And well, even for just one day we don't have to troll each other).

What: LIVE VIEWING of Philippines game vs. Whoever + IBN Meet-up Part III + Drinking Spree AFTER/BEFORE our big win that day. (Hooters, anyone?)
                    Where: Probably MOA Arena
                    When: 1 day between Aug 1 -11 (I'd like to put in the Championship game but that would be jumping the gun )
                    Why: Duh.

Sign-up here:
                    1. DT
                    2. Lovejones
                    3. FilipinoDad*
                    4. thayil
                    5. Rensquared
                    6. Rensquared's girlfriend
                    7. Kaizeken
                    8. Splitzapper
                    9. Splitzapper +1
                    10. Splitzapper +2
                    11. Splitzapper +3
                    12. saints13
                    13. saints13+1
                    14. saints13+2

Other issues to settle:
                    + Tickets - How do we get them early? Nardy might help us on this one.
                    + Ticket Prices - Which price range would you want?
                    + Remember this is a 2 part meet-up so please consider the other budget which is for the Drinking Spree (Leaning towards the BEFORE the game sessions so we'd be half-drunk in screaming at the Chinese )
                    + (Suggested by lovejones): Big Ass Tarp - Wanted: Graphic Artists and designs... And copy/text for the tarp..
                    + (Suggested by FilipinoDad): Chants! (FilipinoDad i assume will be the composer as well )
                    + (Suggested by Saints/Rensquared): Face Paint!

*Sure other issues will arise so please please just put them here.
                    Count me in! Tnx.. Maybe I'll skip the drinking spree part though...hehe
                    It's ironic to see limited efforts from players with maximum salary.
                    I wish they would apply "sabermetrics" in those financially challenged PBA teams to acquire players who are value for their money.

Comment

Originally posted by Stallions 87 View Post
                      I would be happy to donate the tarp's if on one has already provided them with... just pm me the back ground color and sizes... with the designs and artist work well you guys are on your own... . cheers
                      what do you mean sir?

you're willing to donate the tarp.. however..you want us (or whoever among us) to submit a design?
                      It's ironic to see limited efforts from players with maximum salary.
                      I wish they would apply "sabermetrics" in those financially challenged PBA teams to acquire players who are value for their money.

Comment

Count me in

Comment

I invite everybody to watch the games of the 2013 MANILA FIBA-ASIA CHAMPIONSHIP live at the SM MOA Arena. If there are no changes, beer is served in MOA during games. If you want, you pool yourself and use the VIP Lounges.

We need to show that we Filipinos really love basketball.
                          LABAN KUNG LABAN! KAYA NATIN PILIPINAS!
                          Mabuhay ang TEAM PILIPINAS !!!!

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
                          THE DREAM LIVES ON !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nardy View Post
                            I invite everybody to watch the games of the 2013 MANILA FIBA-ASIA CHAMPIONSHIP live at the SM MOA Arena. If there are no changes, beer is served in MOA during games. If you want, you pool yourself and use the VIP Lounges.

During the NCAA Finals, I think a VIP lounge is 20k. Look for 20 people and 1k is pretty manageable. It's just a little far from the action.
                            Hello Lipa: Lipa City's First and Biggest Lifestyle Blog

Comment

Originally posted by FilipinoDad View Post
                              During the NCAA Finals, I think a VIP lounge is 20k. Look for 20 people and 1k is pretty manageable. It's just a little far from the action.
                              Is the 1K consumable?
                              Keep running, big boy.

Comment

Originally posted by nardy View Post

isnt the VIP space a sealed room?
                                can't cheer your team = gay.lol

beer during games? is this a usual practice(sorry havent been watching live games in years) or a package deal with SMC? beers in MOA = kraken released?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information