Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 PBA Commissioner's Cup (reinforced)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Ticket View Post
    pamboy raymundo successfully did his job in 14 seconds!
    and only called a technical by the refs, even it clearly showed his elbow to Urbiztondo's face!!!
    Not only does God play dice, but sometimes he throws the dice where we can’t see them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cryotek View Post
      and only called a technical by the refs, even it clearly showed his elbow to Urbiztondo's face!!!
      product of Baste dirty tactics. Soon Calvin Abueva. Another Dirty player playing in PBA.
      Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Didnt chot put oreta & yee in last year's 3rd conf finals to hurt the petron players?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Ticket View Post
          Didnt chot put oreta & yee in last year's 3rd conf finals to hurt the petron players?
          i think it was only Yee. doing a kwan yong jin move. squeeze the balls of anthony grundy.

sigpic

Comment

• http://www.interaksyon.com/interaktv...-of-b-meg-fans

Chot Reyes sent in third-string rookie point guard Pamboy Raymundo late in Talk ‘N Text’s Game Four victory over B-MEG with the hope of ending the game quietly.

That wasn’t quite what happened.

With just 1:47 left in the game and Talk ‘N Text comfortably ahead, 96-81, Raymundo flew in with an elbow to B-MEG point guard Josh Urbiztondo, leading to tempers flaring. During the scrum, Joe Devance threw the ball at Raymundo, who responded by hitting the Llamados forward at the back of his head.

After several minutes, officials called two penalty one flagrant fouls on Raymundo, leading to his ejection. Devance was also called for a flagrant foul penalty two and was also sent off, while Urbiztondo was called for a technical foul.

During the lull, Raymundo was shown on the arena’s big screen, leading the pro-B-MEG crowd to rain down boos on Raymundo. Some 18,696 fans attended the game, the biggest crowd this season for the PBA.

Moments after the game, B-MEG coach Tim Cone was still steaming from the Raymundo incident.

“I’m upset with the fact that Raymundo got off so lightly with what he did. I know Chot, and that’s not his intention to send somebody out to start a fight with a better player,” said Cone.

“But you have to have those guys under control. There’s no excuse for Raymundo to come out on the floor and in his first possession, throw an elbow and hit someone on the head. If he’s going to do that, he shouldn’t be on someone’s bench.”

B-MEG guard Jonas Villanueva wasn’t quite as diplomatic. In a post on his Twitter account, he alluded to Raymundo’s actions.

“Don’t know anyone who, with the game already over, one minute left, would come into the game and try to hurt somebody. Who would do that? Unless someone asked him to,” said Villanueva.

The Raymundo scuffle led to Cone exchanging words with members of the Talk ‘N Text coaching staff.

“Parang nagkasagutan yata sila ni Coach Nash,” said Reyes. “I don’t know what they talked about, hindi ko pa nakakausap si Coach Nash. But that’s just unfortunate that an incident like that happened in the end game when basically the outcome was decided already.”

“But it’s the finals. Emotions are high. Everybody’s on edge. So it’s just going to be dependent on which team will be able to keep its composure, and keep its cool, and its focus, through all the turbulence that accompanies any kind of finals series.”

Cone, meanwhile, gave credit to Talk ‘N Text for the win.

“Bottomline was they came out and played with a high level of desperation that we didn’t match and respond to throughout the game. I need to do a better job of preparing our guys of playing in the finals, I did a horrible job tonight,” he said.

sigpic

Comment

• Pamboy, very unprofessional player...
              he doesn't deserved to be n the league

In a GAME 4 of B-MEG Llamados vs Talk N Text Tropang Texters Finals. TNT ties a series 2-2!
              CONSISTENCY is what TRANSFORM average into excellence.

Comment

• Ron Artest is contagious..hehehehe Pamboy good Job bro TNT fans Loves u..

Comment

• LOL at Pamboy Palaboy. At least he didn't fractured anyone's orbital bone this time

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                    with this. a possible 1 game suspension for him at game 5. and JDV will probably get a suspension as well. Minimal effect for TNT, Major effect for B-meg.
                    dont think de vance will be suspended. this confy's import of petron also throws the ball to an opposing player (the head in particular) and was called for a FF2 and ejected but was not suspended right? i think that when salud reviews the tape, although de vance deserved the FF2 because the rules says so, he does not deserve a suspension based on the intensity and gravity of his action. raymundo though deserves a suspension and a hefty fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cryotek View Post
                      he was not called for a technical on that play. the refs did not see the play and they can no longer call a foul on it just because they have seen it in the replay.

Comment

• What i am afraid of (well, disappointed could be the better term) is that Cone won't retaliate. He's too classy for that.

(As you see i want to see a full blown brawl by Game Five but it's not happening.)
                        If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
                          What i am afraid of (well, disappointed could be the better term) is that Cone won't retaliate. He's too classy for that.

(As you see i want to see a full blown brawl by Game Five but it's not happening.)
                          Wag lang nila isasali si Ali Peek (blackbelter)
                          PBA-Online! » With Complete Career Stats of All Active PBA Players + All-Time Career Stats Leaders

Comment

• Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
                            What i am afraid of (well, disappointed could be the better term) is that Cone won't retaliate. He's too classy for that.

Nah, I think Cone will retaliate at any given point from here. Cone chooses his battles well, and is capable of tit-for-tat reaction. He will never retaliate against a Robert Jaworski, Sr. or any Ginebra team - there's absolutely no way he can get out of the smoke as a winner against them. Fans will simply crucify Cone if he ever messes up against any Ginebra team, past or present.

But since B-Meg is on the winning end of the popularity game, expect Cone to turn the tables on TnT. Fans will simply lap it up, and justify every single action that B-Meg does, not unlike what BGK fans do for their idols. That's just how it is, and Cone knows this very well.

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
                              LOL at Pamboy Palaboy. At least he didn't fractured anyone's orbital bone this time
                              who's orbital bone did pamboy broke? caguioa?
                              The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
                                who's orbital bone did pamboy broke? caguioa?
                                Hermida's. He was taken off the court immediately because they couldn't stop the bleeding. Funny thing is they were also up by 10+ points in the final minutes in the 4th quarter before Pamboy hit him in the eyes

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information