2012-2013 PBA Philippine Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by killmebusy View Post
    Absurd that it wasn't a goaltend...even reavis thought it was. Fiba rules about goaltending sucks balls..and it wasn't even bouncing around, it was rolling..
    if its fiba rules once the ball is in the rim its all Ligal na ligal hehehe
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
    1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by hologram View Post
      Ginebra is in total disarray. Wow.
      trillo was talking about identity during the interview. bgk is one team without identity. i have been asking for siot's head as early as last year. he's a good coach but he does not seem to be teh right fit for the current pieces. bgk can still have a good conference and i still see them as having a legitimate shot at a final 4 stint even if they'll fail to get a twice-to-beat advantage for the quarters. but i still want to see a new face leading the team. if bgk finished 5th or even lower this conference, siot should be axed immediately.

Comment

• Originally posted by neo View Post
        trillo was talking about identity during the interview. bgk is one team without identity. i have been asking for siot's head as early as last year. he's a good coach but he does not seem to be teh right fit for the current pieces. bgk can still have a good conference and i still see them as having a legitimate shot at a final 4 stint even if they'll fail to get a twice-to-beat advantage for the quarters. but i still want to see a new face leading the team. if bgk finished 5th or even lower this conference, siot should be axed immediately.
        and who should replace him? the guy with the ponytail?
        Ako ang may pinakamalakas na confidence!

Comment

• Is it me that our national team mainstay/bruiser Enrico Villanueva is the best player of Barako Bull right now

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
            Is it me that our national team mainstay/bruiser Enrico Villanueva is the best player of Barako Bull right now
            Could be but tubid and kramer have equal claim...they should replace their coach though.

Comment

• Originally posted by killmebusy View Post
              Could be but tubid and kramer have equal claim...they should replace their coach though.
              lol safe anwer they all featured in their commercial haha .. There is no good coach available out there.. Barako bull purpose is not to win primarily but to develop players

Comment

• Originally posted by Thegloryball View Post
                and who should replace him? the guy with the ponytail?
                that's part (im assuming) of eala's plan. but i believe the smc group is not lacking in assistant coaches capable of taking the head coaching role for bgk.

bgk making it in the semis would be good enough to give siot the reign for the whole season. but if bgk fail to make it in the final 4, and especially if they keep losing games very badly, non or eala should push the panic button (note that this is already siot's 4th conference in the team as head coach). they are very strict with their standard with petron, bgk should not be different although there are less expectation (since they have the "weakest" roster on paper among the big 3) with them compared to petron or bmeg.

Comment

• Obviously, BGSM needs a legit 5, not a PG...the Tenorio-Cortez backcourt duo clearly an eyesore!
                  Not only does God play dice, but sometimes he throws the dice where we can’t see them.

Comment

bgk should not be different although there are less expectation (since they have the "weakest" roster on paper among the big 3) with them compared to petron or bmeg.
                    Not at all, after the arrival of talented players and getting LA before the season, they ranked 2nd among SMC teams, 1st ofcourse, PBB and last San Mig...the only problem, they get a superstar PG instead of getting what they needed--a legit center.
                    Not only does God play dice, but sometimes he throws the dice where we can’t see them.

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
                      lol safe anwer they all featured in their commercial haha .. There is no good coach available out there.. Barako bull purpose is not to win primarily but to develop players
                      tell that to baculi and the barako players who play their hearts out every game. and also inform allado about it so he won't get too emotional for losing a game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cryotek View Post
                        Not at all, after the arrival of talented players and getting LA before the season, they ranked 2nd among SMC teams, 1st ofcourse, PBB and last San Mig...the only problem, they get a superstar PG instead of getting what they needed--a legit center.
                        nah. they have 2 many youngsters -rookies and sophomores- who are key players.their only advantage over bmeg/smc is the pg position but depth-wise, bmeg/smc has the edge in the frontcourt and wing positions. they have also a better coach and more depth in d coaching staff.

true, they need a center. but they wanted to be small because they wanted to run more this season and imports can negate that center problem in the next 2 conferences. but this is not an excuse to be playing as bad as they are now. losing is bad, but losing the way they're losing is unacceptable.the 1993-1995 ginebra is even better, performance-wise (at least they play hard and there's an identity).

Comment

tell that to baculi and the barako players who play their hearts out every game. and also inform allado about it so he won't get too emotional for losing a game.
                          .......develop players for SMC...lol

Comment

that's part (im assuming) of eala's plan. but i believe the smc group is not lacking in assistant coaches capable of taking the head coaching role for bgk.

bgk making it in the semis would be good enough to give siot the reign for the whole season. but if bgk fail to make it in the final 4, and especially if they keep losing games very badly, non or eala should push the panic button (note that this is already siot's 4th conference in the team as head coach). they are very strict with their standard with petron, bgk should not be different although there are less expectation (since they have the "weakest" roster on paper among the big 3) with them compared to petron or bmeg.

Pido maybe?

Comment

• ginebra had enrico and YDO for quite sometime yet they weren't used properly.. if they want to run, they can use raymundo and meirhoffer as their front court players.. they need to keep caguiao in check, he keeps chucking shots!
                              every breath is a second chance

Comment

• Teams at the bottom should trade and have coaching changes. That includes Ginebra, BB, Global and Air 21. Will Petron have an epiphany with Racela having the full reins. Jwash high five with Arwind was a fresh sight, but I wouldn't read much into it.

Baculi, for me, is not a PBA quality coach. For Ginebra--Toroman?! the young turks need a whipping, and it's small ball.

While Air 21's record is bad, I still think they improved from last year. Franz is a good coach. They need Cardona and/or Cortez.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information