2013 PBA Commisioners Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by killmebusy View Post
    it's fudge boy coach's fault...again, he'll get pushed out if he doesn't change his stubborn ways. he doesn't know the meaning of adjust...the PBA ain't a 10-day league, it's a 10-month long season...he doesn't have to push his players too much because it's going to be a long tournament. see, place him in an NBA team (i doubt any team would even dare touch him though) and i'm sure the NBA players would also complain. so i don't think it's the fault of the barako players, it's overrated caoach's problem. SMH on why he keeps getting coaching jobs here...shows you that A) PBA GM's are the worst and B) he doesn't have any other offers abroad.
    Good points again KMB. Most people react (they are a bunch of lazy crybabies! etc...) not taking into consideration the bigger picture-- which is, the international ball, where Toro was successful is not PBA ball-- schedule, roster make-up, format, etc.
    If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Originally posted by unstopaball12 View Post
      Barako players already complaining of toroman's coaching style hahah

shows you how lazy PBA players are. I never heard Gilas players complain of the training.
      who's complaining? support your statement with an article.
      The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

Originally posted by unstopaball12 View Post
        Barako players already complaining of toroman's coaching style hahah

shows you how lazy PBA players are. I never heard Gilas players complain of the training.
        Says who? And where did you learn that gilas players never complained? Pls support these accusations unless you're cristy fermin, boy abunda or lolit solis....

Comment

A few days after getting the head coaching job with the Barako Bull Energy Cola, former Smart Gilas mentor Rajko Toroman is zoned in on building a new working environment for the struggling franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
            She did bring in washed up NBA vets right. Burrell, Ham? Others?
            She should just bring 'em here and not make the public expect that it will materialize when in fact she can't even do it.
            silver!!!

Comment

So who was complaining in that article? Name names pls....

Comment

Toroman also defended his so-called military rules in practice. “I only asked them to not to eat during team meetings and not to play loud disco music,†he explained. “I don’t think those are military rules. Those are just normal rules.â€

Who plays loud disco music these days ? Ano yan naka amplifier and speakers , there obviously a generation gap here
                NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
                https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ticket View Post
                  So who was complaining in that article? Name names pls....

Google was made to make our 'search lives' easier lol

Comment

Originally posted by startupsold View Post
                    http://www.spin.ph/sports/basketball...-aging-players
                    If you read that article correctly, no aging player was complaining there....was there?

Tubid was not complaining, just making a plea....

Yes, there's google but google wont do the reading and comprehending....

Comment

• if i were a PBA player i would like to have a training with coach Rajko Toroman
                      to improve my skills and be ready for tough challenges. Coach Rajko wants
                      to develop filipino players because he wants them to be one of the worlds best
                      players and he said that before. Kaya nga ayaw niyang umalis sa bansa because he
                      knew.
                      sigpicNEVER SAY DIE PILIPINAS!

Comment

• Originally posted by startupsold View Post
                        http://www.spin.ph/sports/basketball...-aging-players
                        tubid wasn't complaining. lol..

apparently you also think that Google was also made to make your 'reading lives' easier? hiyang-hiya naman ako sa'yo... hahaha.
                        The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
                          tubid wasn't complaining. lol..

apparently you also think that Google was also made to make your 'reading lives' easier? hiyang-hiya naman ako sa'yo... hahaha.
                          At least we read the same article....

Comment

• No problem for Tubid because he will be traded to Petron for Yeo!
                            sigpicNEVER SAY DIE PILIPINAS!

Comment

• you guys should read between the lines, not read the article as it is. hayz

trans. no wonder we are a developing country

Comment

• Originally posted by startupsold View Post
                                you guys should read between the lines, not read the article as it is. hayz

trans. no wonder we are a developing country
                                Did seigle, penissi, allado, yap, cruz, etc. complain? The writer interviewed one player who will likely be traded...

That's why our country is not improving, putting words in people's mouth... #chikaminute

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information