X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
    but that is not normal case...it's damaged
    [...]
    on the other side no mather how many times i see to males togheter, reaction is aways the same, not likeble
    Why damaged man? It's an expression of sexuality like any other. No harm there.

Of course it's not likable, you're heterosexual, what else would be expected? But in my case, unlike you, it does not desgust me, I just stand neutral at it, it says nothing to me. Well, two women is a different story of course.
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

Comment

Two consenting adults should be allowed to do what they wish, so long as they cause no harm to others.

I do agree you can't force churches to marry homosexuals, but gay couples should be allowed legal marriages/unions whatever that grant them the same rights as heterosexual couples.
      Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

Originally posted by Dtown View Post
        I do agree you can't force churches to marry homosexuals, but gay couples should be allowed legal marriages/unions whatever that grant them the same rights as heterosexual couples.
        That's exactly the point, same rights, you nailed it.
        Artificial Nature

Comment

i don't know english words for this two things so i will use picture

when you put this togheter on normal way it goes in normaly, but if you try to put in togheter of two parts that don't go togheter, you mast change things (damage)

simpley no mater how much somebody is afraid to look untolerant and say things are it's normal to male likeing females and other way around and it is not nromal for male likeng males, female likng females. nature decided that long time ago.

don't get me wrong, i'm not untolerant. i'don't kill, kick or mock them, just not likeing them, saying it's not normal and don't wannt them to raise kids as evrey kid deservse chance to grove in normal sourondings that nature decided for us
          Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

i don't know englesh words for this two things so i will use picture
            Nuts and bolts
            aim low, score high

Comment

i don't know englesh words for this two things so i will use picture

when you put this togheter on normal way it goes in normaly, but if you try to put in togheter of two parts that dong goe togheter, you mast change things (damage)

simpley no mater how much somebody is afraid to look untolerant and say things are it's normal to male likeing females and other way around and it is not tomal for male likeng males, female likng females. nature decided that long time ago.

don't get me wrong, i'm not untolerant. i'don't kill, kick or mock them, just not likeing them, saying it's not normal and don't wannt them to raise kids as evrey kid deservse chance to grove in norma sourondings that nature decided for us
              There's when your logic fails, as homosexuality is not unnatural. It's quite natural actually:

Tech news and expert opinion from The Telegraph's technology team. Read articles and watch video on the tech giants and innovative startups.

Facts are facts.
              Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by rikhardur View Post
                are you sure mine fails?, or nature "brain and logic" faild?
                Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Repressed homosexuality does conduct to traumatic experiences, that one is true. And often those people need psychiatric help in order to accept themselves, since society does not and they start regarding homosexuality as unnatural. Hell, even among other animals (not just primates) there are such cases.
                  I's like to have a look at that survey (as if there are many cases of gays with children worldwide).
                  I read the survey in Reader's digest Asia, I think it was in the year 2005.

It just stated that most kids without dads seem to copy feminine tendencies from mothers etc.

here in the Philippines rik, most people need psychiatric help(including me) to accept gays in the society. I don't hate gays(the one shouldering my education is one), but I find the act utterly despicable and immoral.

Hate the deed not the person. Like what I said above, they don't know what they're missing.

Comment

Obviously it's not natural. Which species engages in exclusively homosexual behavior? Well if there is any they are bound to go extinct.

So there are animals that do homosexual acts. So? Before my cat was castrated too late, he liked to jump on a blanket, bite it and basically make love to it (you know, his snake gets out of its cage, his butt jerks and he purrs...) but would you say it's natural for cats to make love to blankets?
                    aim low, score high

Comment

Originally posted by sinobball View Post
                      Obviously it's not natural. Which species engages in exclusively homosexual behavior? Well if there is any they are bound to go extinct.

So there are animals that do homosexual acts. So? Before my cat was castrated too late, he liked to jump on a blanket, bite it and basically make love to it (you know, his snake gets out of its cage, his butt jerks and he purrs...) but would you say it's natural for cats to make love to blankets?
                      Let's not go that way man, it's obvious what your opinion is. It's getting desgusting now.
                      Artificial Nature

Comment

It's getting desgusting now.
                        By what? My cat's sexual behavior? Now you know how other people feel.

Again, I don't mind or dislike openly gay people, just not buying the "natural" claim. This is all talk, no need to get personal.
                        aim low, score high

Comment

They are normal human beings, therefor should have same rights!

Just think of many children being molested in so called 'normal' families, but that doesn't matter, as long as it's not gay family... I mean, who can judge what's normal and what's not?
                          I changed my signature, now it says something completely different!

Comment

I'm glad that situation in interbasket is far better than in Lithuania And opponents against some rights of gays coming mainly from ex- communist states, where sex was "non- existing" you know. But this is off topic.

Speaking about that "naturalism", as Rikh said, for 10 old child it would be shocking to see his mother and father having sex relation. As well as to be shoking to see man and man having sex relation. Usually, children can't see that. Every new things might be shocking. When gays in public for the first time it might be shocking, but therefore doesn't mean that all biological, historical, or whatever facts comes against gays. Even if it would so, the fact that there are "unnatural" things in nature is the fact that man would have to deal with.
                            Last edited by Straight forward; 05-07-2010, 09:28 AM.
                            LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                            Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                            Buzelis, Lelevicius
                            Murauskas, Sirvydis
                            Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

My stand on this:

1. Whatever happens in the bedroom is a private matter. "Sodomy", whatever it is, should be decriminalized.
                              2. There should be no restraints on the gender of one's partner.
                              3. While I myself am disgusted by the sight of two men kissing in public or whatever, I have to remind myself that it is their right to express their affections in any way they can think of.
                              4. Churches are not to be forced to recognize same-gender unions (doing so will violate state-church separation), but the state should recognize the said unions and give them equal protection and recognition as that enjoyed by heterosexual unions.
                              Keep running, big boy.

Comment

Originally posted by sinobball View Post
                                By what? My cat's sexual behavior? Now you know how other people feel.
                                No, by you dragging things like those into the discussion. It's at the level of bringing sex with animals to this as many people usually do. It's called demagoguery.
                                Artificial Nature

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information