Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the latest odds bookies are posting to win the gold in basketball at the Olympics? Any odds for just making the final?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hepcat View Post
      What are the latest odds bookies are posting to win the gold in basketball at the Olympics? Any odds for just making the final?

Who'll win the Olympic Games? Bet at the best odds by comparing 90+ bookmakers with Odds Portal!

Looking for Today's basketball odds? Betbrain has it all ⏭ Today's basketball betting odds across all leagues Join today for free bets

Comment

• Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
        I'm not sure if Yao Ming will fly to London for his commentary on the Chinese men's games. Maybe Yao will just stay in China and simulcast it with the game.
        i agree.. Maybe Yao will just stay

Comment

• Is anybody uploading games on youtube? Or any other site where I can watch it online, without having to download?
          Bronze Medal - IBN 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Prediction Game

Comment

• Originally posted by Visseira View Post
            Is anybody uploading games on youtube? Or any other site where I can watch it online, without having to download?
            I don't think anything is available on youtube, short videos taped from TV using a cell phone or something even got taken off by IOC.

Originally posted by callten061 View Post
            i agree.. Maybe Yao will just stay
            He's in London already.
            aim low, score high

Comment

• does anyone know where I can watch the highlights of these games? YouTube is doing a great job of deleting every vid
              "...I got the hand that will rock your craddle / cream you like cheese spread you on my bagel..." - Shaq

Comment

• Great website: http://aleksinasblueworld.blogspot.com.es
                Uploaded all the games of Day 3
                Bronze Medal - IBN 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Prediction Game

Comment

• A few words for the losers

12th China (0-5)

Erratic coaching, poor attacking systems, soft defense.

Despite decent stats, more was expected from PF Yi Jianlian: 14.8 points, 10.2 rebounds and 2.20 blocks (but a FG% of only 42.9).

C Zhang Zhaoxu is about the same height as the better-know Nezdad Sinanovic and has similar basketball skills.

My respects to legendary Wang Zhizhi (6.0 points, 5.2 rebounds) on his last Olympic campaign.

MVP ‒ Swingman Wang Shipeng: 9.6 points, 13/21 (61.9%) from behind the arch.

11th Tunisia (0-5)

Despite losing to Nigeria, Tunisia left a better impression than their African rivals.

Marouan Kechrid’s absence probably cost Tunisia a well-deserved win: Tunisia’s best point-guard would have been very useful against Jasikevicius and Kalnietis.

After a poor season with Antwerp Giants, I wasn´t expecting this kind of tournament from Salah Mejri (2.16, 1986): 10.4 points, 10.0 rebounds, 3.4 blocks and… 37.7 FG%. Hope to see him in a more competitive league.

Veteran SF Amine Rzig (9.0 points, 3.0 rebounds) had a couple of good games (Nigeria, Lithuania).

It´s intriguing why a bidding war didn’t yet break out for young power-forward Makrem Ben Romdhane: 15.0 points, 8.6 rebounds, 2.6 assists and 1.8 steals.

Comment

• Digital Bakerz is a leading name among animation studios in NYC, offering unparalleled services in New York's dynamic animation studios new york. With a focus on creativity and innovation, Digital Bakerz stands out as a premier choice for animation projects in the city. Their expertise and dedication make them a top contender among Animation Studios In Houston​
                    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information