PBA players multi million salary...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PBA players multi million salary...

Japeth Aguilar - 1st year Ph125,000, 2nd year Ph 225,000, 3rd year Ph 325,000 + bonuses and incentives...wow!

While Kenneth Duremdes still playing with coke last past year he is the only player receive Ph500,000 monthly salary...carry over with alaska contract. that time the maximum salary is Ph500,000 a month.

anyway...How much the salary of Mark Andaya?any link?

Mark Caguioa - Ph 300,000/month
    Jay-jay Helterbrand - Ph 275,000/month

Comment

Originally posted by chris25_moon View Post
      are you sure about these figures? i doubt.. being superstart in the league would guarantee them the maximum salary of P350,000.00 a month with extra perks depending on the teams performance every conference.

Comment

Japeth Aguilar - 1st year Ph125,000, 2nd year Ph 225,000, 3rd year Ph 325,000 + bonuses and incentives...wow!

While Kenneth Duremdes still playing with coke last past year he is the only player receive Ph500,000 monthly salary...carry over with alaska contract. that time the maximum salary is Ph500,000 a month.

Mark Andaya - no salary..."pakyawan"only...and only free food and fare allowance...hehe.joke!

Comment

I think its the old one contract still going on..

Comment

I used to think that P350k a month for the PBA players is too much, but now it seems that is low compared to what the Middle Eastern players are getting. I heard they are getting much more than our players.

At any rate, I think P350k a month is okay. Anything more than that, though, is too much.

Anything less ..... and we would have trouble attracting top Fil-For prospects, like Chris Lutz, for example. Those legit, NCAA Division 1 stars have the credentials and talent to play elsewhere, where the pay is better.

As for Japeth ..... think of it this way: If he turns out to be a bust in the PBA, he won't be able to negotiate for a better contract later after this contract expires.
            Philippine Football News on Facebook

rhk111's Military and Arms Page

Comment

Froilan Baguion? Ph 70,000 or Ph 80,000?

Comment

You have to understand, that these athletes get to play only for a couple of years. Very rarely will you see anybody spending more than 15 seasons in the PBA. I read somewhere that the average PBA career is only three years for most players.

So they earn a lot, but after that ..... that is why most PBA players before ended up in the US or Canada, where they can work at blue-collar jobs for a living after their money runs out.
                Philippine Football News on Facebook

rhk111's Military and Arms Page

Comment

Originally posted by rhk111 View Post
                  You have to understand, that these athletes get to play only for a couple of years. Very rarely will you see anybody spending more than 15 seasons in the PBA. I read somewhere that the average PBA career is only three years for most players.

So they earn a lot, but after that ..... that is why most PBA players before ended up in the US or Canada, where they can work at blue-collar jobs for a living after their money runs out.
                  yes this is true.. only few have an average of 10 or more years career in the PBA and one of them is Olsen Racela who i think started playing in 1993 with Purefoods. that is why some players are investing while they are still in the peak of their careers.

Comment

Not really that much these days considering they have to pay good amount of Taxes. Salaries here in Qatar for professionals in Multinational Companies or Oil & Gas companies range from PhP250k to PhP500K tax free + great incentives.

Comment

some of our hard working OFW's earn much more than Php350K/month (around $7300 USD) even without their company productivity pay and lodging allowance plus taxes... and i hear stories of Makati girly bar dancers earning up to Php150K a month. if that's the case, we have no right to conclude that our PBA "supahstars" are overpaid.

kidding aside, i wonder how much they get from endorsements?

Comment

Originally posted by paolylo View Post
                        kidding aside, i wonder how much they get from endorsements?
                        how many PBA players have endorsements outside their mother teams? very few...

Comment

in Indonesia football league, many local players got salary around US$ 10.000/month and our perfomance not even top ten in Asia ( didnt even think about quarter final in every asia cup ),

'so I think your basketball players got fair salary there.
                          "BHINEKA TUNGGAL IKA"

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ticket View Post
                            how many PBA players have endorsements outside their mother teams? very few...
                            James Yap for Goldilocks..hehehe
                            It's ironic to see limited efforts from players with maximum salary.
                            I wish they would apply "sabermetrics" in those financially challenged PBA teams to acquire players who are value for their money.

Comment

didnt mark caguioa was offered by iran for an 10 month 8 million peso contract

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information