Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to Jordan to the Jordanian ibners Oshafa, Solo, aymanxp

Your heads should be raised high after this game
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
    1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Zaid Abbas aplloud for the refrees and kicked the chairs which can be resulted as another Technical for Jordan but refs didnt call that, instead they called T on chinese fans behind , You can never imagine sth like that cauz that should not be counted on the basketball team. Its the fans who do it, throw things or whatever, and this caused 2 free throws and possesion exchange. Have u even seem refrees calling Ts on fans and counted that on the home team?
      The questionable call was the foul on Yi Jianlian at last to give him free throws and a travelling violation on Zagab before in the last 2 minutes. That was common home court whistle. If the game was hold in Jordan and same senario happened on Jordanian player the refrees will do the samething. Dont always blame the whistle, it has already been a fantastic game, the best final in about 10 yrs maybe.
      Its a great game though, My highest respect to Jordan team and Rashieem Wright who made layups and 3 points in the final quarter and nearly smashed our national team by himself. Also creadit for the Jordan team coach, a brave, calm and humble man , i thought he intentionally gave a 33 pts blow out game to China in the secondary round but then defeated Iran and phillipine, then giving a 2.7s, 1pt wonderful game at last in the final.
      Last edited by tyrael0825; 09-25-2011, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by whocare View Post
        china was in the quarter-final in the last two olympics, do you think that it is not good enough? or send your team to London to have a try??
        In olympics Slovenia is goning to bust your ass.
        Mmmm, wait...

Comment

Originally posted by prdovlak View Post
          Mmmm, wait...

China have kicked your NT ass in WC 2006 by doing not talking.

Comment

You still need to give credit for Jordan, Guy is 48 years old and almost won Asia games against China in the finals.

Comment

Jordan, hats off to you guys!

i hope jordanian reads this. kindly tell daghlas (sorry for the spelling) that he IS the best PG in asia. and that they deserve the win. U R ASIA's REPRESENTATIVE.

China is always a bully.
              in Basketball,
              in Land Disputes (Spratlys, Taiwan, Tibet..ring a bell?)

you havent realize all deadly airborne disease came from your country, have you?

SARS, AH1N1. etc. haha it is because u want everything even if it is not yours.

your miles away from spratleys, and yet you claim it is yours hahah.

maybe 1 day i'll hear a chinese claim they own the moon. haha

Comment

Originally posted by oldnews View Post
                China have kicked your NT ass in WC 2006 by doing not talking.
                I know, I was sarcastic. You would beat us now too. I like your team, you have a lot athletic players who can shoot and defend.

Comment

Originally posted by bukag.2011 View Post
                  i hope jordanian reads this. kindly tell daghlas (sorry for the spelling) that he IS the best PG in asia. and that they deserve the win. U R ASIA's REPRESENTATIVE.

China is always a bully.
                  in Basketball,

you havent realize all deadly airborne disease came from your country, have you?

haha, man, you are so cute. Learning some history is always helpful.

BTW, Saying sth does not change the fact, stop complaining and your government can absolutely try to get "your" spratleys back with your fist or your American dad's aircraft carriers

For this game, China did a poor job and Jordan deserves a win. But unfortunately, home advantage occurs.Good luck for Jordan in the next consolating game。

Comment

I know, I was sarcastic. You would beat us now too. I like your team, you have a lot athletic players who can shoot and defend.
                    I doubt Yao Mingless China beat Slovenia.

But stranger things have happened
                    Originally posted by J-Mart
                    the land of the free and the home of the brave is the greatest joke I've ever heard. There is no such thing as liberty and the american dream is more overrated than Japeth Aguilar was when u guys found he was a pinoy
                    sigpic

Comment

Congrats Jordan! You deserve it!

(Ok, they lost but they got mad respect from me.)
                      If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Originally posted by bukag.2011 View Post

China is always a bully.
                        in Basketball,

I saw many basketball fans from phillipine in this forum, they are rational and kind, but why r u type of idiot appear here?
                        this is a basketball forum, not a politic one, if u wish to spread those anti- Chinese sentiment go to youtube kiddo, nobody here wants to start this silly argument.
                        I express my highest respect to Jordan team, and they can possibly still went on their legend in the wild card tournament. Hope they can make it.

Comment

Congratulations to Jordan for this GREAT level they showed in this tournament! To be quite honest, after watching them in the 2nd round, I thought they wouldn't finish better than 6th.. but they proved me wrong and almost won the gold medal...

1 QUESTION: WHERE CAN I FIND HIGHLIGHTS FOR THE GAME? thnx in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by eliooo93 View Post
                            Congratulations to Jordan for this GREAT level they showed in this tournament! To be quite honest, after watching them in the 2nd round, I thought they wouldn't finish better than 6th.. but they proved me wrong and almost won the gold medal...

Thought the same thing as well (i thought the Philippines would handily repeat against them in the SF) but they did well starting with that Iran game, then "peaked at the right" time in a FIBA tournament format as this one!

Good job on the coaching end and handling the players motivation in different levels of the tournament.

(i was screaming at that last shot of Jordan against China that would have given them the ticket to London)
                            If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Originally posted by eliooo93 View Post

go to the video section,ayman is already uploading the whole game

Comment

Mmmm, wait...
                                Come on...Your team is not even qualified..

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information