This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
    It will be interesting duel, very unpredictable, my money is on Vesely.
    I wouldn't bet on Vesely this time, you will lose some money

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
      I don't believe. His Fg% is for someone, who more or less scores only from 1 meter and is used to 3 or 4 steps, incredible low too.
      previously known as Beno

Comment

I see that 2009-2010 Robinson had 39% from the FT line. You can't beat that!
        "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

• Thomas official in MTA.

The worse ever signing all over the EL
          2022/2023:
          PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
          SG: Baldwin, Hollins
          SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
          PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
          PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

I don't believe. His Fg% is for someone, who more or less scores only from 1 meter and is used to 3 or 4 steps, incredible low too.
            Circa 75%(TBL) last season is not good odd for you. Bet on this new brick thrower

Comment

Circa 75%(TBL) last season is not good odd for you. Bet on this new brick thrower
              Believe me, with Euroleague rules, smaler court and different defense, Mr. Robinson numbers will go only down, and then he will become nervous and Ft will go even more down too. Maybe you misunderstood me, Vesely is far better shooter imho.
              previously known as Beno

Comment

• Thomas official sign with maccabi
                fucking shit !!
                https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

Believe me, with Euroleague rules, smaler court and different defense, Mr. Robinson numbers will go only down, and then he will become nervous and Ft will go even more down too. Maybe you misunderstood me, Vesely is far better shooter imho.
                  Oh, my mistake then, I thought you bet on lower numbers

Comment

• basketball.com.tr is not a trustworthy source.
                    sex, droga i bodiroga.

Comment

• Originally posted by arelg View Post
                      Thomas official sign with maccabi
                      fucking shit !!
                      Very dangerous player.. Sometimes for opponent, but more often for his own team

Comment

• Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
                        When they start bricking together, the arena will ring for days
                        Is Bourousis the best center in Europe?
                        IF YOU ARE NOT REAL CANARY, THEN FU

https://twitter.com/INTEGRAL1907

REPUBLIC of FENERBAHÇE 2017-18

Sloukas, B Dixon, Colom, R.Neto
                        Wanamaker, Guduric, MeMa, Djedovic, Causeur
                        Datome, Bertans, Nunnaly, Hanga, Lojeski, Ponitka, Ulanovas
                        Melli, Kalinic, Shengelia, Bjelica, Teletovic
                        Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

Comment

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                          meaning Wanamaker is out, I guess. the question is to where?

Dacka roster so far:

W.Cummings
                          - S.Wilbekin - xxx
                          xxx - M.Baygul - xxx
                          J.Bell - O.Ulubay? - xxx
                          J.Johnson - xxx - xxx
                          xxx - E.Kosut - O.Savas?

out: Arslan (2nd league), Yagmur (GS), Batuk (Efes), Bertans (Milano), Anderson (Khimki), Clyburn (CSKA), Harangody (Ulm), Moermann (Barca), Zizic (Celtics), Wanamaker (??)
                          What about Erwin Dudley?

Comment

• Rumors have it that Panathinaikos have made an offer for Donatas Motiejunas.

Not sure how accurate this can be.
                            "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

• So two new rumors regarding Zvezda:

- Vanja Marinkovic is close to having an agreement with Zvezda. I would welcome this move and it would probably be a smart decision for Vanja, he would get minutes in EL and experience. Of course he is a Partizan player, was even once named a captain by Vujosevic. With the current situation in Serbian basketball and Partizan pretty much irrelevant, a smart career decision would be to move to Zvezda. It happened before, a lot of Zvezda guys did move to Partizan in the past when Zvezda sucked.

- Jacob Pullen is the target for Zvezda. A scoring PG is something that is necessary to have and since we have ZERO PGs on the roster could be good add. I am not a fan of his as a player but he is improvement over nothing. How reliable is the rumor, I have no idea...

Comment

• Now, MTA is "talking". Jonha Boldan is going to sign.
                                2022/2023:
                                PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
                                SG: Baldwin, Hollins
                                SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
                                PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
                                PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information