No announcement yet.

NCAA Season 85 (2009-2010)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well, i hope he learns from this. and that goes to almond and keith as well. you are still in school, so spend time to graduate. you can do whatever you want once you graduate, but please, graduate.
    WE DON'T COUNT YEARS, WE COUNT CENTURIES

P. Noval, A.H. Lacson, Dapitan, Espanya
    SANTO TOMAS APAT NA DAAN

Comment

• Originally posted by shaqmonster View Post
      ????

Melo Lim won't be elevated to Team A. At 5'6 (with shoes), the kid does not have any PG skills.

So do you agree that Melo should be elevated to Team A?

Hey shaqmonster look at what I found at gameface:

Originally posted by LION
      From a reliable source, Carmelo Lim is now a part of the Team Animo!

If it is indeed true, let us welcome Carmelo Lim to the team. He deserves to be in the lineup and will surely play a vital role in our campaign.

Now we know why the potential recruits were rejected and the Red Cubs were dismissed by Frankie Lim. He was all along reserving the last and final slot for Carmelo Lim.
      LABAN KUNG LABAN! KAYA NATIN PILIPINAS!
      Mabuhay ang TEAM PILIPINAS !!!!

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
      THE DREAM LIVES ON !!!!

Comment

• ^ Epic decision making by FL.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Big_Cat View Post
          The RED ARMY of SAN BEDA

nakakainggit na to ah!

trans: this is getting to be enviable! (smiley face)

i'm from mapua high and u.p. diliman.

i'm planning to send my son to ateneo next year. but more and more, i'm being convinced to choose san beda instead.

taytay nga lang....

trans: only it's taytay (frown)
          Dead Lizard.

Comment

• Originally posted by patay-butiki View Post
            nakakainggit na to ah!

trans: this is getting to be enviable! (smiley face)

i'm from mapua high and u.p. diliman.

i'm planning to send my son to ateneo next year. but more and more, i'm being convinced to choose san beda instead.

taytay nga lang....

trans: only it's taytay (frown)
            Do visit the sprawling and modern San Beda Rizal campus right inside Filinvest Highlands Pointe - the new home of the mighty Red Cubs - and you'll get convinced even more.

Comment

• DARN! 5'6? Over a 6'1 and a 6'9 if my memory serves me well!!! No way! No EFFING WAY! FL better be sure his son can deliver the numbers to help the RL!! He better be sure!
              VICTORY needs no explanation, DEFEAT allows none

Comment

• Originally posted by nardy View Post
                Hey shaqmonster look at what I found at gameface:
                Hello nardy,

I was hoping against hope.

Reason why I said he will not be included in the lineup is that Frankie has made pronouncements in LA that he will include his son in the lineup next year, not this year.

That's why everyone was caught by surprise, even the assistant coaches and the players.

The Bedan community is indignant about this shameful display of insensitivity and utter lack of regard for decency.

Shame on you, Frankie Lim! What goes around, comes around!

Comment

Ray this time does not need heavy minutes to warm-up, saw him in a practice game hit a lot of 3-point shots one after the other even though he sat for a long time .... he is no longer just a dunking wonderkid ..... he is now a more all-around player.

But as Norman Black ..... a player would still depend on how the Coach use him so it's up to Coach Louie if he'll take advantage of the new aspects of RJ and Ray's game or if he'll stick with how he is used in utilizing their talents.
                  From what I see on Coach Louie, he will do everything to utilize what he had in his pocket. And on Jazul and Guevarra's improvement, it's another welcome addition to him.

3 things if the Knights wants to have a crack to the finals once again:

Jazul must lead the way.
                  Ray must back up Jazul, anyway he can do.
                  Rookies, especially Kevin, must support Jazul and Guevarra's efforts.

I have my full faith in the Knights. And beat the crap out of the other teams!

Comment

• Big Cat/Shaq ---- where can we get tickets for the NC Opening. Is it going to push through? Heard Mendiola Campus was placed on Quarantine. At Araneta it only sells the upper sections as the schools controls the tickets for the lower levels.

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
                    THE DREAM LIVES ON !!!!

Comment

• I wonder how the Red Army reacts if on opening day as the coliseum announces the red lion first five then the 5th man called is MELO

but seriously are there any predictions out there. Would there be a Quatro for San Beda? Would Jose Rizal get it's revenge? Would Letran rise up to the occassion? Would the Cabalen make-over work for San Sebastian? Can Mapua pull off a surprise? Will Boris Aldeguer's Junior UAAP success be transfered to Perpetual? Can Benilde good enough this year to pose a challenge? Would Arellano's Fr Martin triumps in the past make them good enough for the NCAA? Would EAC be able to say we do belong in the big Leagues? Would AU show that a provincial team can be as good as the Metro Manila schools?

What do you think?
                      Last edited by nardy; 06-23-2009, 05:40 AM.

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
                      THE DREAM LIVES ON !!!!

Comment

Big Cat/Shaq ---- where can we get tickets for the NC Opening. Is it going to push through? Heard Mendiola Campus was placed on Quarantine. At Araneta it only sells the upper sections as the schools controls the tickets for the lower levels.
                        Ticketnet started selling yesterday Upper A & B.
                        Two tickets per individual.

I heard that legendary and future Hall of Fame coach Edmundo "Ato" Badolato will retire after Season 85.

Comment

• Im rooting for Malayan Institute of Technology
                          TEAM sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Big_Cat View Post
                            Ticketnet started selling yesterday Upper A & B.
                            Two tickets per individual.

I heard that legendary and future Hall of Fame coach Edmundo "Ato" Badolato will retire after Season 85.
                            Yes that's confirmed and Coach Ato wants to do that with the Red Cubs regaining it's old spot on the Top.

There were boosters asking for tickets, problem was the gates of Mendiola was closed at the time they gone there. They were looking for Lower Box and Patron seats.

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
                            THE DREAM LIVES ON !!!!

Comment

• Nardy,

You can try going to Arellano, AUF, EAC and other schools to buy patron tickets. Heard they are having a hard time selling the higher priced tickets.

Ticketnet is also a good option. I was told that you have to bring your alumni ID so that they will not suspect you as a scalper. Do insist on buying patron tickets. Yes, I was told they have patron tickets but they control the distribution and a limited number are sold on a daily basis.

Suggest you go there right when Ticketnet opens and flash your pearly whites. Say good morning and don't forget to wear office attire. It helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by mighty_lion View Post
                                While it is unfair to traumatize the kid, the father is the one to blame.
                                iI can't think of any other way to get to Frankie Lim, except thru his son.

Now that Frankie stu..dly insists on rejecting better players to give his son a room at Team Animo, well, Melo better make sure he plays well everytime he is on the fu..ing court.

Or else ... I hope the Bedan community will give him the "proper" (i.e., treat him like you would Mark Andaya when he is on the floor) welcome.
                                Philippine Football News on Facebook

rhk111's Military and Arms Page

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information